Notices

triad performance

Old 08-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by never enuff
Sorry to repeat myself----Talk to Dock Holiday before making any high $ decisions.
Jay
Jay, you know what they say...there are three sides to every story. Dock's version, my version & the truth. Well, I will tell you my version and let you determine the truth.

Dock Holiday, ordered 2 sets of AFR heads & 2 Whipple Supercharger kits from me. He was trusting enough to send me the money upfront and I appreciate that.

The heads had a 6 week lead time but unfortunately took longer than that to arrive at Triad.

The whipples I was having a hard time getting and the reason or details are really not that important.

I obviously did not do a great job communicating everything that was going on (or not going on) with Mark (Dock Holiday), so of course he became nervous and thought that I was trying to rip him off.

Well, I eventually shipped him both sets of heads that he seemed to be happy with, but still could not get the whipples. Anyway, he rightfully became impatient and started accusing me of keeping his money for the whipples and threatened to get his lawyer involved which at this time I totally understood. He was upset that he did not have his parts, he was upset that I still had his money, he was not going to take any chances or put up with any bull****, I totally understood!!!

I sent him a certified check as a refund for the whipples which he has cashed. He has the heads.

So as of this moment, Dock Holiday has the heads he ordered & his money for the whipples that he ordered. Dock was never ripped off nor do I owe him anything.

At worst, he was inconvenienced & I did a horrible job taking care of a customer...poor customer service on my part.

I have already apologized to Mark for that...what else would you like me to do?
Regards,
Don Baca

Last edited by tpmarine.com; 08-02-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

That transaction is between you and Dock. Someone was asking for information and I advised him to seek the information from someone that had first hand knowledge--that was the extent of my invovlement. You and I have never had any business dealing except for the interest you initally showed in the products Barb makes and to answer a question about a part I was looking for.
Jay

Last edited by never enuff; 08-02-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tpmarine.com
coolhand502, just came across this thread. I do not have any record of your order, do you have a sales number or can you give me your contact information so that I can look up the order via your name.

Either way I will take care of it. If we find that your card was charged I will issue a credit immediately and then you can let everyone following this thread when I do.

You can pm me, email me at [email protected], call me on my cell @ 505 710-6665, or leave me with your number and I will call you as soon as you do.

Thanks,
Don B.
hey don

i found the transaction date 7/2/08 no other information i will pm you my information

07/02/08 Visa Purchase (non-pin) Triad Performanc505-345-3760nm $139.00

I have gotten a drive shower elsewhere please refund the 139.00 and we will call it good.
i also found an email you sent me dated 7/21 you said it was being drop shipped whats the deal ???

Last edited by coolhand502; 08-06-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Charter Member

Please PM me with your information, because I still have no record of your order...I also looked through all my batch reports for 7/2/2008 & did not find a charge for $139.00.

If we do not have the item in stock, we will have the item drop shipped from the manufacturer and that is why you probably received that email, but for some unexplained reason the item was never shipped.

Again my apologies & I will refund the amount once I receive your information.

Thanks,
Don B.

Originally Posted by coolhand502
hey don

i found the transaction date 7/2/08 no other information i will pm you my information

07/02/08 Visa Purchase (non-pin) Triad Performanc505-345-3760nm $139.00

I have gotten a drive shower elsewhere please refund the 139.00 and we will call it good.
i also found an email you sent me dated 7/21 you said it was being drop shipped whats the deal ???
Old 08-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered

Please PM me with your information, because I still have no record of your order...I also looked through all my batch reports for 7/2/2008 & did not find a charge for $139.00.

If we do not have the item in stock, we will have the item drop shipped from the manufacturer and that is why you probably received that email, but for some unexplained reason the item was never shipped.

Again my apologies & I will refund the amount once I receive your information.

Thanks,
Don B.
i called the bank and all they can do is print the same thing i put in my last post about the visa non pin 139.00 they confirmed what the bank website said thats all. i don't see how its not on your batch report.

Last edited by coolhand502; 08-06-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Charter Member

I have offered to refund the money. Please PM me or email me with your contact information like you said you were going to do.
Name, address, telephone number...I still don't know what your name is so it makes it a bit difficult to look up your account information. We should have your contact information in quickbooks and that is how I will look it up once I receive your email or pm.

Thanks,
Don B.

Originally Posted by coolhand502
i called the bank and all they can do is print the same thing i put in my last post about the visa non pin 139.00 they confirmed what the bank website said thats all. i don't see how its not on your batch report but whatever, if your not going to refund my money thats pretty sorry !!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Jay, you know what they say...there are three sides to every story. Dock's version, my version & the truth. Well, I will tell you my version and let you determine the truth.

Dock Holiday, ordered 2 sets of AFR heads & 2 Whipple Supercharger kits from me. He was trusting enough to send me the money upfront and I appreciate that.

The heads had a 6 week lead time but unfortunately took longer than that to arrive at Triad.

The whipples I was having a hard time getting and the reason or details are really not that important.

I obviously did not do a great job communicating everything that was going on (or not going on) with Mark (Dock Holiday), so of course he became nervous and thought that I was trying to rip him off.

Well, I eventually shipped him both sets of heads that he seemed to be happy with, but still could not get the whipples. Anyway, he rightfully became impatient and started accusing me of keeping his money for the whipples and threatened to get his lawyer involved which at this time I totally understood. He was upset that he did not have his parts, he was upset that I still had his money, he was not going to take any chances or put up with any bull****, I totally understood!!!

I sent him a certified check as a refund for the whipples which he has cashed. He has the heads.

So as of this moment, Dock Holiday has the heads he ordered & his money for the whipples that he ordered. Dock was never ripped off nor do I owe him anything.

At worst, he was inconvenienced & I did a horrible job taking care of a customer...poor customer service on my part.

I have already apologized to Mark for that...what else would you like me to do?
Regards,
Don Baca
stand up explanation sounds likeyou did the right thing in a lose lose situation
Old 08-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

dealt with them , maybe last summer i think maybe a gauge or something, very good experience though, if i remember i spoke to don several times....
Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi
I used them a good while ago and had good results but it has been quite some time.

I also bought some stuff from Trick and it worked out fine so go figure.
There you have it. He stepped up.

His follow through was good with my orders.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don has helped me with some stuff I didn't even buy from him. Very helpfull.

Quick Reply: triad performance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.