Notices

Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Old 02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
The power of OSO!
Sad part about it is. why did it take people talking about it here for it to happen there?...What ever happened to doing what is right just because it is right?
Old 02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Sad part about it is. why did it take people talking about it here for it to happen there?...What ever happened to doing what is right just because it is right?
Integrity.........by the time they get a glimpse of it, their time will be done.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

This is a good example on why I don't feel anyone should give or take a deposit. Here are my thoughts on taking a deposit as a private seller.

I offer a boat for sale for say $100k, you offer me a deposit of $10k on said boat. What good is that 10k to me if I can not spend it, or if you back out on the deal after 1 month? That 10k might as well be a pc of paper that says I will hold the boat for you, because it is not real money if it can not be spent. Now you have a bunch of money you can't spend, a product that you can't sell, and a buyer that can't sleep at night.

I understand that boats must be inspected and surveyed, financing must sometimes be had. But giving someone a month based on a deposit that can't be used because it might have to be returned is senseless.

If you want what I am selling you will find a way to make it happen fast, just like I do when I want something. If you won't have the money for 30, 60 days then you are not ready...and if I still have it then come get it.

BTW, I agree the deposit should have been returned in full....but I also strongly agree that that it should have never been dished out or required from the beginning.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just posted some $hit on SOS and started in on him on his transmission post... as well as others... last I saw... he was banned... but we all know that he is back just under another screen name...
Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

SOS doesn't get into drama ya know. Just straight chit, for da luv uf boatin.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, ok, what is the most recent on this drama? Still cold and snow out need something to read:-)

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.