dont buy from EGAUGES.COM an authorized autometer marine dealer >

dont buy from EGAUGES.COM an authorized autometer marine dealer

Notices

dont buy from EGAUGES.COM an authorized autometer marine dealer

Old 12-24-2008, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont buy from EGAUGES.COM an authorized autometer marine dealer

my girlfriend last week decided to buy me all new gauges for my hustler, so i searched and found i liked the autometer marine silver faced gauges the best. so i went to autometer.com and found the dealer for them. eguages.com had the best deal, so i gave her all of the part numbers and she orderd them for me xmas. ( which was a $1000.00 order). she was told they would send what they have in stock so i would have some for xmas morning. well they never came so she called them yesterday and asked what had happned. the guy on the phone was totaly nasty to her and told her the would not ship anything until they had all of the guages, which was not part of the deal. so she asked if there was anything they could do for her like overnighting anything the had in stock and he said nope no way and voided the order and them proceeded to hang up on her. that is no way to treat a woman or any customer. i will never even think about leting anyone i know buy from these idoits
Old 01-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
my girlfriend last week decided to buy me all new gauges for my hustler, so i searched and found i liked the autometer marine silver faced gauges the best. so i went to autometer.com and found the dealer for them. eguages.com had the best deal, so i gave her all of the part numbers and she orderd them for me xmas. ( which was a $1000.00 order). she was told they would send what they have in stock so i would have some for xmas morning. well they never came so she called them yesterday and asked what had happned. the guy on the phone was totaly nasty to her and told her the would not ship anything until they had all of the guages, which was not part of the deal. so she asked if there was anything they could do for her like overnighting anything the had in stock and he said nope no way and voided the order and them proceeded to hang up on her. that is no way to treat a woman or any customer. i will never even think about leting anyone i know buy from these idoits

That sux! I'm shocked also, I have bought 2 sets of autometer carbon fiber guages from eguages and had great luck, and
they were the cheapest. They did the same for me as you wanted they sent what they had in stock and backordered the rest, which came it 3 days after x-mas. Hope you have better luck with the next vendor.