Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Should I be worried?  Monster Marine >

Should I be worried? Monster Marine

Notices

Should I be worried? Monster Marine

Old 05-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see how you owe them an apology.
A. Didn't have parts in stock like claimed
B. Didn't keep you informed as to order status
C. Didn't send tracking # after they PROMISED

If they had done any of that, you would not have started this thread. In my book, they owe YOU an apology.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by covaciud
It's a clean slate, with a new owner, and it will be ran by his current employees. )
Same style of business. Phone messages left-----no return phone calls-----little to no information given when you FINALLY do talk to a real person. I still remember talking to some of his yahoo employee's when it was Trick Marine. Phone muppits. Little to no factural information and rarely a return phone call. You talk about a clean slate------start with some fresh people.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Registered

I had similar issues with Monster Marine. Purchased a steering wheel just before Christmas that was supposedly in stock and paid for rush shipping. Never showed for Christmas. Finally about a month later, I got the steering wheel and they were supposed to comp the shipping since it took so long. Needless to say they never comp'd the shipping and I still got charged for rush shipping although it was shipped ground (way late). Sure seems like the old Trick to me.

Last edited by Busta; 06-15-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
WOW,,don't let her hear that one.......she's gonna shoot u !
hahahahahahaha Daredevil.... I meant it as a compliment. She is a fantastic woman.

Now back to the thread at large....

I do agree that the communication sucked... or should I say a lack thereof. But they did come through with the correct parts and at reasonable prices. But honestly, I won't do anymore business there. There are too many other companies that strive to earn business.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered

I purchased a steering wheel, gauge trim rings and some other accessories last spring with no problems, good price and quick delivery. Sorry to hear you had bad luck with them. I thought this might be a good new company. Oh well.