Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Anybody know or dealt with CPB, Concept Power Boats? >

Anybody know or dealt with CPB, Concept Power Boats?

Notices

Anybody know or dealt with CPB, Concept Power Boats?

Old 08-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

well played...
Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I finally received what I paid for. Thanks CPB.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Registered

Holy Sheep **** batman... Wow this guy gets around!!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a run in with this loser also. He also like running around telling people he is a cop. The good news is no one has to deal with this loser ever again. Here is what I just found out about him....

http://jumpinganaconda.com/2010/08/s...lleged-gunman/

One of the victims in the Lake Havasu City, Ariz., shooting had filed a restraining order against the alleged gunman earlier this year, according to Sgt. Joe Harrold of the Lake Havasu City Police.

Deborah Langstaff, 23, had a court-approved order of protection against estranged boyfriend Brian Diez, 26, that prohibited him from contacting her or their two young children, Harrold said. Court records show that in 2008, Langstaff filed a civil case in Mohave County against Diez involving paternity issues. The outcome of the case was not clear.

Police say Diez burst into Langstaff's home in the 300 block of Opossum Drive in Lake Havasu City shortly before midnight Saturday and fatally shot Langstaff and four others, wounded one and fled with his two children, driving to Rancho Cucamonga, where he committed suicide.

Langstaff, who worked as a nurse at Havasu Regional Medical Center, shared the Lake Havasu City home with her grandfather and the children. She had invited friends to celebrate the 24th birthday of Primo Verdone, whom she was currently dating, police said. Verdone was among the victims pronounced dead at the scene along with Langstaff, Ashley Nyland, 20, and Russell Nyland, 42.

Two others, Brock Kelson, 20, and Deborah Nyland, 44, were taken to Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, where Kelson died. Deborah Nyland was in intensive care with a good prognosis, Harrold said.

After issuing an Amber Alert early Sunday for a child abduction, authorities located Diez’s vehicle at a residence in the 11900 block of Rue Way in Rancho Cucamonga, Charlie Cassens of the Lake Havasu City Police said. Diez was found dead there of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, Cassens said. He did not disclose where the body was found.

The two children, Kaia, 4, and Cole, 13 months, were found safe at the Rue Way residence with family members, Cassens said. Residents at that address declined to comment.

Public records show Diez had an address in Glendora and held jobs in Lake Havasu City, including operating Red Line Speed Marine, a retail business that sold boat parts and accessories.

A man at the Glendora address, who identified himself as Diez's father, declined to comment Sunday.

– Corina Knoll and Kurt Streeter
Old 11-22-2010, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

thats to bad he had to kill all of the others he should have just offed himself and left everyone else alone now the kids have to grow up without any parents
Old 11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by 26 Spyder
I finally received what I paid for. Thanks CPB.
glad to see that you got what you paid for.THE POWER OF OSO HAS NO LIMIT.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

yeah too bad about the other people, but at least no one has to get ripped off by this psycho loser now
Old 11-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

I guess it is a good thing you did not confront him in person, or send an OSO member to confront him.

Horrible story, what a coward!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
I guess it is a good thing you did not confront him in person, or send an OSO member to confront him.

Horrible story, what a coward!
yeah he was a total nut case. i still have the phone call when called saying he was a cop. he was a total loser