Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer >

you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer

Notices

you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer

Old 03-15-2010, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer

i bought a trailer that performance trailer had got stuck with made it for another member got pictures sent to me trailer had alum wheels on it and when i picked it up in mass wheels where not on the trailer call bill talked to his wife she said bill would call me back waited 2 days call them his wife said because i got a deal he took the wheels and put on a set of cheep steel wheels makes the trailer look like **** dont get me wrong its a very nice trailer but i bought it with alum wheels and i got none so now i have to buy new wheels i work for a dealer and i could have bought a all alum easyloader with alum wheels for the price i am going to have in this trailer sad so make sure you get it in writen just because it was a good deal doesnt mean you can take parts off of it just because you may not have made alot of money a deal was a deal pete
Old 03-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1989272sr1
i bought a trailer that performance trailer had got stuck with made it for another member got pictures sent to me trailer had alum wheels on it and when i picked it up in mass wheels where not on the trailer call bill talked to his wife she said bill would call me back waited 2 days call them his wife said because i got a deal he took the wheels and put on a set of cheep steel wheels makes the trailer look like **** dont get me wrong its a very nice trailer but i bought it with alum wheels and i got none so now i have to buy new wheels i work for a dealer and i could have bought a all alum easyloader with alum wheels for the price i am going to have in this trailer sad so make sure you get it in writen just because it was a good deal doesnt mean you can take parts off of it just because you may not have made alot of money a deal was a deal pete
That sucks to hear, but next time use some periods....it makes it easier to read
Old 03-16-2010, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would have told him to keep the trailer and went some where else
Old 03-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
i would have told him to keep the trailer and went some where else
+1... Or sued him for the cost of rims in the pic + time!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default bad deal at performance trailer

when this guy picked up the trailer he stopped by to show it to me . the second i saw it i noticed the wheels were removed and said the guy kept the aluminum wheels . this trailer was orig built for another member on oso . built for a 272 but guy had a 271 so trailer builder got stuck with it and sold it to my friend for less . told him to come to this site look up the pics and thats the trailer you will get. anybody can clearly see the alum wheels on the trailer .he used the phone at my shop to call bill @performance trailer and spoke to his wife. said bill will call you. never a call back .after numerous calls wife said the better wheels and tires were removed because you got a good deal on the trailer . my friend was never told this was the deal. not fair . as the caption says you dont get what you pay for . im currently looking for a trailer for a 04 formula 312 and know were not to go . sorry to rant but this guy is my neighbor just starting out boating and asked my advise on this. i even downloaded the pics for him. as for why he took the trailer without the alum wheels . he paid 2000 in dec on the trailer and was told it would be shipped on next load up there was a 1000 bal due to be paid in cash @ that time but bill from performance never came only a driver .
Old 03-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Is this the teal trailer that 89donzi from Speedwake had made originally, but then had to have another one made do to teh 271/272 differences?
Old 03-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Is this the teal trailer that 89donzi from Speedwake had made originally, but then had to have another one made do to teh 271/272 differences?
Yes and I am very upset to hear about this I have been talking to 1989272 in private for a week or two now about this, I don't really now what to say here, Bill treated me 110% and as everyone here knows I have openly spoke great things about Bill and his product,
Old 03-17-2010, 03:05 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Yes and I am very upset to hear about this I have been talking to 1989272 in private for a week or two now about this, I don't really now what to say here, Bill treated me 110% and as everyone here knows I have openly spoke great things about Bill and his product,
so it's all your fault!!!

J/K . When I read his first post I knew where the trailer came from, who it was built for, and the story. I thought maybe the aluminum wheels were swapped from the trailer some time ago and forgotten...but it doesn't appear that is the case. Sucks that people's intergrity drops as the economy cripples their companies.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

Default performance trailer good deal gone bad !!!!

the trailer is very nice . im not saying his work is bad . just saying his ethics are bad . i just feel bad for my neighbor we knew the trailer was the wrong color for him but the deal was good enough we were going to paint it when we got it home . his boat is red and yellow not a good combo but he was stuck for a trailer and boat is now sitting on a borrowed trailer that was only reason for taking the trailer home . when he called performance trailer and told bills wife about the wheels she said that happens all the time just a mixup and bill will call you . guess what no call back after 3 days called again wife answers and said i talked to bill and he says that what your getting you got a good deal on the trailer and thats why you got the deal you got . no one was ever told this was going to happen . so $3000.00 later wrong color trailer wrong wheels and no led lights its off to ebay from here for the wheels and lights . SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD DEAL !!!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Registered

Default Performance Trailer/Aqua-Mania Merger???

Maybe Performance Trailer should go into business with Aqua-Mania. Sounds like they have a lot in common when it comes to their business practices. I had a similar situation with Aqua-Mania not producing everything that was included in the ad. See "Taken for a ride by Aqua-Mania" in this section. Funny how these people change their tune once they have your money. Like you I have to spend more money out of my own pocket to get the things that were supposed to be included but like I said in the past, I can't blame anybody but myself for trusting them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.