In His Own Words

Old 04-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow thats a serious problem
Old 04-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jay has Chris responded to this ?? Owning these boats are usualy easy to prove Both by having photos or by the people that boat with you during the time you own the boat. I have pics of all my boats but one, and that one was my first boat when i was 17 Many friend can tell stories of each one of my boats

I would think this is easy to verify or deny a boat ownership I am always surprised how people fib about stuff that is easy to flush the truth out of
Old 04-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Jay.. !! I can't frakking believe you’re still at this. Do you really think anyone is really interested of who owns or who owned a boat one time or another? Do you think it's worthwhile reading if some one exaggerates or not? If some one makes up stories or not? C'mon? what's with this personal agenda digging up 5 year old posts? OK we ALL got it. You hate some one. (Chris).. FINE!!!. give it a rest, for your own good.
I really don't care if some one owned an Appachee..a Comanche, a Dakota.. or a Cherokee. a Cig or a smoked a cigar.... ??
jbcgfmoagfoav

Do what you do best and take the boat pix... this isn't it..
!!!!!! WTF ??

(Edited, due to a request.)

Last edited by PARADOX; 04-19-2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: A request was made. No prob.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

To put this in context, which apparently Jay forgot to do, I take it the purpose of the thread is to show that Chris Sunkin may very well be a pathological lier. That should be pretty darn easy to determine in a very small amount of time.

In his own words in numerous posts on OSO and SOS, Chris Sunkin apparently claimed to have owned the following Offshore Performance boats: Three 41 apaches, a 38 and 46 cougar, 6 or so Sutphin’s, an imperial, 2 cig 35’s and a 24, a Top gun, a 20’ Maritime, a velocity 31, and a 41 Sea Ray to boot.The problem is that (apparently the author of this thread and a few others dug into this) no one else on OSO or SOS can recall crossing paths with Chris in a transaction for even one of these unique boats, nor in Chris' operation of them. Some find it strange that that someone could own 14 unique and relatively rare high performance boats in the small community of Offshore Boating and NEVER CROSS PATHS WITH ANOTHER MEMBER HERE. Not on a ramp, on the lake, in buying or selling them, or even in buying and selling parts for them, ever.

Surely someone on OSO or SOS has come into contact with Chris in the buying and selling of some these rare boats that he has claimed to have owned over the years? Surely someone has tied up next to Chris while on the water? But so far, other than his current stripped 35 project Cig (which has never run since he purchased it), apparently the people behind this thread have found no one who can remember ever crossing paths with Chris in a transaction on a single one of these boats, or can even recall seeing Chris in any of the many boats that he claims to have owned over the years. Not even people in his own community on the very lake that he claims to have boated on. To say that least they find that very strange.

If Chris has indeed owned the boats that he claims surely someone can come forward and validate that Chris was not just telling tall tales about owning such boats in order to gain the trust of others in the boating community (and help work his way into the upper echalon of the offshore boating community with lies).

Big expensive performance boats leave wide trails of ownership and maintenence. This should clear Chris' name in no time.

These are pretty serious accusations but they should be equally easy to prove baseless. Can anyone step forward and validate Chris' claims of ownership to these any of these numerous boats that he speaks of in his many posts? Pictures would be great as it appears that Chris himself took none.

Anyone?
Old 04-19-2010, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Let's move forward a little.

09-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I upgraded from 3's to 6's on my Apache- started 16 months ago and still not done. Got busy with work and finding a college for my son. Maybe this winter...
The more I do, the more I find that I can re-do. It's turned into pretty much a re-rig.

12-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Converting from III's to VI's.
Unfortunately, that was last winter's project too.

12-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Jayl13
Chris, got any photos of your project?
Sounds like ALOT of work!

Nah, really no work at all. That's why it's last years AND this year's project.
If it stays buried in the back, it will be next year's project too.

06-20-2007, 09:55 AM
Aren't they all?
I'm on my second 41 and I don't notice it costing any more or less to keep running than any other boat I've owned. In fact, they're the only boats I've never broken a drive on. 3's are way tougher than Bravos & TRS's and 6's are all but indestructible. I do spend more $$ than the average Topgun owner in fuel but I also can comfortably boat on days that he's getting beat up on. With an 80-day boating season in Ohio, that gives me in some seasons about a third more weekends on the water.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-19-2010, 06:54 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You guyts are really good investigators...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/v...rogress-2.html
Old 04-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Registered

Chris,

I have no dog in this fight but it is interesting insite

Why not confirm the boats and move on ?? It would prove to all to be wrong in their observations

You dont owe it to anyone but it sure would take off the heat as far as the boats go
Old 04-19-2010, 07:00 PM

Or you can contact this giuy. I'm the guy oreo11zeus sold the Squadrin to
(IUt was an Imp)

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-squadron.html

http://www.ameriserv.net/boat/
Old 04-19-2010, 07:02 PM

You have to want to find something.

I have other things to do besides play these games. If you don't like me, stay heer.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered

Wow

I just asked a question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.