Notices

Why was SOS Formed

Old 04-25-2010, 07:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Rob, I do admit to starting the sailboat/fountain thread, though it was meant as a joke about fountains state at the time. I have made several posts over the last year and half to the fact that the 2 sites are not a competition. I believe one of th statments that I made several times was that if boating were icecream, the 2 sites would simply be different flavors, neither better or worse, just a matter of preference.

Thread in question.. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ut-hunter.html
understood, as your intentions were intended for comic reasons, a few with you had other intentions. I know your sense of humor and am good with it, you, I'm sure know the other few I am refering to
Old 04-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zoomnfun
What amazes me is that all you folks have so much time to worry about any website, here or there. Wish I had that much time on my hands...
Now there is a goofy comment.

With 78 posts in 10 years you obviously have no interest in these forums, but the people involved obviously do.

If you ever extend some effort on behalf of others and someone comes along and ruins it for you, post about it on here and wait for a reaction.

Catch ya next year DH.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I noticed that "in his own words" thread is closed. But I can't reasearch anything on this site without finding more tall tales.

I was just looking up the weights of 41' apaches and an low and behold :

"Admins asked that the political stuff be removed.

Mine had TRS- that's the only one I've ever had on a scale and it was the whole rig- I know roughly what the truck weighs so I subtracted- roughly.

I've had guys tell me their bravo boats weighed 6K. Bare boat, drained of all fluids- maybe".

Looks like Chris also owned a 28' Apache with trs drives. So at this point just in researching other info for my own knowledge I have come across a 28' apache and a 20' cig that weren't even on the original list of boats.

I can't wait till alec and the boys can talk....
Old 04-25-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At one point my post count was like 700, don't know how it got reset or matters, really dont care what you think anyway.

Maybe your the DH for putting so much effort into something you had no real control over. Now back to your whining about SOS, carry on...
Old 04-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Registered

At one point my post count was like 700, don't know how it got reset or matters, really dont care what you think anyway.

Maybe your the DH for putting so much effort into something you had no real control over. Now back to your whining about SOS, carry on...
Your not allowed to have an opinion here unless you have an amazing post count or a boat over 42'. Lets get the tape measure out, because you post count is weak.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Your not allowed to have an opinion here unless you have an amazing post count or a boat over 42'. Lets get the tape measure out, because you post count is weak.
My post count here is pretty low, and my boat is WAY under 42 feet. But I think I get an acception for my SOS post count! (21850)
Old 04-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 730 Likes on 327 Posts
Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
So I'd have to have a 47' Fountain ?
Old 04-25-2010, 12:21 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hp500efi
unfortunately alot of you guys were not around to enjoy the good ole days of OSO back when it started in 1999/2000.....those were the days. Everyone was just one big bucket of fun....
Those were the days bro......
Old 04-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

really dont care what you think anyway.
Why read or even participate in a forum then
Old 04-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you want to describe what I'm doing about as whining, be my guest.
April 9 was only 2 weeks ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.