Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 04-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe if its looked at with different victims people might get it.

There were three significant groups here that asked for donations through the winter.

We had a prominent well liked boat salesperson looking for support here asking for money.
We had a group that was going to jump in the ocean mid winter in a "polar bear" style fundraiser.

And then there was the request for help for NYC Ronald Macdonald House.

How would this place have reacted if after watching those requests for donations, there was a thread started by one of those individuals that your hard earned money was absconded with by someone??

I very clearly understand those boardmembers that have decided to stay on. I actually get it.

Despite what they have read , they feel the place is theirs, not his and are hoping beyond hope that this will go away and they can continue building something that they love. Thats not the conclusion I came to as well as others. It cant exist with Chris Sunkins involvement.
If you are into altering bank statements and not being transparent about collecting money for kids with cancer how can you expect to do honest business in the future with advertiser money.

Heres something I dont get though. Those that pre exist, I understand ( dont agree, but understand), but those people that are now joining the boardroom either cant read English or have suspect agendas.

To those that wish to have this dropped and move on or are tired of reading it...the section that this is being posted in is clearly marked and the titles of the threads are well known by now. Ignore all this and go enjoy the other threads on the board.

This wont be dropped by those that were involved. And it will never be dropped by me who paid for the room in question in the first place and then matched the donation because I didnt believe the $$ amount.
Not going to happen.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 04-30-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Maybe if its looked at with different victims people might get it.

There were three significant groups here that asked for donations through the winter.

We had a prominent well liked boat salesperson looking for support here asking for money.
We had a group that was going to jump in the ocean mid winter in a "polar bear" style fundraiser.

And then there was the request for help for NYC Ronald Macdonald House.

How would this place have reacted if after watching those requests for donations, there was a thread started by one of those individuals that your hard earned money was absconded with by someone??

I very clearly understand those boardmembers that have decided to stay on. I actually get it.
Now YOU get it Alec.

When the MDA fundraiser popped up, I was the first guy in with a nice sized donation. And then I made calls and e-mails and PM's to get the ball rolling.

When the CBPBA fundraiser hit, I was there again, doing the exact same thing. Donations to multiple members and efforts to get the ball rolling for them.

The Ronald McDonald house in NYC- same thing again.

Go check the threads and the links to the fundraising efforts. It's all there.

So for a lying, thieving scumbag, I seem to put my efforts and my money where my mouth is.

At the same time, I've had people from throughout the industry and the sport thrusting money at me since we started this thing. I've not taken a nickle from any of the, I told them the same thing I told you repeatedly- it'll come in due time. If I really wanted money, I'd have just taken it. Your lust for money and position were no help and often a hindrance. You scream and shriek at "this is a BUSINESS" and how we have to move forward. You never got it- it's supposed to be fun. If someday it supports itself, that's great.

So we're back to where we started- who's money do I have?

I'm glad you understand why the current mods and board have stuck around. They're the one's that truly love the site and what we're doing. They're the one's you can't bully with threats of doing to them what you think you're doing to me. And I feel bad for those who just got tired of your relentless browbeating. Why can't you just leave people alone to make their own choices about what they want to do with their fun time?

You made two mistakes. First, you thought I'd care about what you'd say about me. If someone believes your pre-fab monsense, they're not someone I care to associate with or have around me anyway. Second, you assume everyone in the sport would follow you and your group of 3 or 4 fringe nutcases if you had a sensational story and you shouted it long enough and loud enough. Unfortunately for you, the longer and louder you scream, the kookier you're beginning to look.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Now YOU get it Alec.

When the MDA fundraiser popped up, I was the first guy in with a nice sized donation. And then I made calls and e-mails and PM's to get the ball rolling.

When the CBPBA fundraiser hit, I was there again, doing the exact same thing. Donations to multiple members and efforts to get the ball rolling for them.

So for a lying, thieving scumbag, I seem to put my efforts and my money where my mouth is.

At the same time, I've had people from throughout the industry and the sport thrusting money at me since we started this thing. I've not taken a nickle from any of the, I told them the same thing I told you repeatedly- it'll come in due time. If I really wanted money, I'd have just taken it. Your lust for money and position were no help and often a hindrance. You scream and shriek at "this is a BUSINESS" and how we have to move forward. You never got it- it's supposed to be fun. If someday it supports itself, that's great.

I'm glad you understand why the current mods and board have stuck around. They're the one's that truly love the site and what we're doing. They're the one's you can't bully with threats of doing to them what you think you're doing to me. And I feel bad for those who just got tired of your relentless browbeating. Why can't you just leave people alone to make their own choices about what they want to do with their fun time?

You made two mistakes. First, you thought I'd care about what you'd say about me. If someone believes your pre-fab monsense, they're not someone I care to associate with or have around me anyway. Second, you assume everyone in the sport would follow you and your group of 3 or 4 fringe nutcases if you had a sensational story and you shouted it long enough and loud enough. Unfortunately for you, the longer and louder you scream, the kookier you're beginning to look.
I love it when you come out here with your BS and your foot in your mouth.

If you donated any money between December and March 30 2010, it was the money you kept from the charity you attempted to rip off.
And it was NOT your money. It was members money.

And if you send out requests to advertisers for ad $$ like you have been recently, it is A BUSINESS.

Stay here , its easier.

While you are posting today, prove the donations totalled 2650.00
Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Now YOU get it Alec.

You are delusional, I guess that happens from years of telling lies that you actually believe them. I'm quite sure you make vroom vroom noises while piloting your countless offshore boats in your dreams. If you dont care what people are saying about you, then why do you log in here? There is no pre fab nonsense either, the only thing prefabbed is your lies, written and told by you. If everyone is throwing money at you, then why are you still flying pirated banners on your site? post your new list of advertisers all I hear is crickets chirping. As has been said numerous times, people are free to post where ever they choose, the web is full of mediocre sites that have a following, good for them, yours is another that will fall into that category, actually you should change the name, the only thing serious about the place is the BS that you are trying to sell... go get help chris, your multiple personalities and lieing has gotten to you.
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-rubber_room.jpg.jpg  
Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Frequency
This website I'm starting is going to be great. A lot of people that helped out on this one are joining me. Of course, because of all my experience, a bunch of industry experts, photographers and sponsors are lining up to help.
Be careful!

Some of those exact same people with nefarious intentions could try a 'hostile takeover'.

You know-- try to take something that you own by offering you $$$ for it. Hostile money.

Wait, what...???

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Registered

I'm glad you understand why the current mods and board have stuck around.

I'll tell you 1 reason.

Because you are still deceiving them.
They lok at your manufactured post count and see that despite the onslaught, SOS is still showing good numbers.

They look at how many people appear to be online.

Try turning your clock back to 15 minute refresh like the rest of the industry does.
Those watching SOS activity think that at some times of the day there are 175 people online.
Not true. Chris Sunkin has the refresh set at 1 hour.

Just more deceit towards those that are standing by your side.

If its just a playground and just for sh!ts and giggles why do you need 2 passwords to get into the back room??

OK back to proving the charity $$$. We are all waiting.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Holy phuck I just went over there and I have been erased
POOF!!! gone like I was never there won't let me log in NA..DA...nothing
Same here. I have saved all my Chris bashing for OSO. So much for checking your attitude at the door

Chris - no response on the altered bank document?

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 04-30-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Same here. I have saved all my Chris bashing for OSO. So much for checking your attitude at the door

Chris - no response on the altered bank document?
There is no response from Chris, so lets ask each of the current boardmembers to explain it and ask them on behalf of SOS to produce the quantification of $ 2650.00.

Dont support the deceit in a backroom. Support it on the street.

It will be good practice for this summer when you are asked in person when people see you at events.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Just to be clear:

THIS DOCUMENT WAS SUPPLIED BY CHRIS SUNKIN.
He emailed it to Alec when first confronted about the check.
People who are supporting Chris Sunkin need to absorb this. The very bank statement that Chris Sunkin supplied to Alec when first confronted about the Charity Check bouncing issue has been shown on this thread to be a forgery. Chris Sunkin reads this thread, posts on this thread, yet doesn't say a word about his very own bank statement being altered? HUH?

If you were in his shoes and had a reasonable explaination to account for this bank statement would you not be shouting it? Just like when Chris could have easily cleared his name about inventing the numerous boats that he claims to own and operate by simply providing proof, he didn't because he doesnt' own them - and never did. Likewise, he'll post on here and argue with ALec tooth and nail in a he-said/she-said point that can't be proved because it's his word against Alec's, yet he has nothing to say when his very own bank statement has been shown a forgery?

There is a clear patter here. When Chris Sunkin knowns that he's been caught in a lie he just dodges the issue; he simply pretends that the issue does not exist so as not to draw any more attention to it because he knowns that he's been caught.

What a twisted sob.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Registered

At 11:13 the clock was still set at 1 hour refresh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.