Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i will doing an audit of the paypal account to put this issue to rest.... i also will be more than willing to have anyone that is interested to be by my side. alec and my slef are very close friends and promise this will not get in the middle of our friendship. as i said from day one, if it proves that sunkin stole money ill be first in line to punch him. if this proves to be a real number, i guess some people have some explaining to do.... until i have this info im done posting about what people think, ill go by facts and ill stick to my guns right now.... other than that, the people that are stiring the pot are east to spot. photoshop is fun, i wonder what i can come up with.....
Old 05-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I care that a mans life is being dragged through the mud with no impunity and by who!

Everything on here is in his own words or actions.
Cant make this chit up !!

Thats why one thread is actually called " in his own words.

The events are all self inflicted.

Besides that, I could care less what you think.

I mark it down as none of your business.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
i will doing an audit of the paypal account to put this issue to rest.... i also will be more than willing to have anyone that is interested to be by my side. alec and my slef are very close friends and promise this will not get in the middle of our friendship. as i said from day one, if it proves that sunkin stole money ill be first in line to punch him. if this proves to be a real number, i guess some people have some explaining to do.... until i have this info im done posting about what people think, ill go by facts and ill stick to my guns right now.... other than that, the people that are stiring the pot are east to spot. photoshop is fun, i wonder what i can come up with.....
Dont forget to consider if people were donating through paypay there should be a 2.9% + .30 per transaction that will throw your #s off.

Lately I try to avoid paypal on large transactions because of their fees.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

the amount isn't the issue, it's the lies and the fact that he tried to cover it up. like I originally said in my letter when he dared use the term "friend"....I will call him liar every chance I get.

I guess everyone forgets a few short weeks ago, alec and the others were trying to prove that I was the one making sh!t up..then they did the research and found out more than I did... I didnt know about the charity until they told me, i had already left that site.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 05-01-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered

Thanks pal, you know the feeling is mutual and always will be.

Which of his paypal accounts are you going to audit??

And how will you handle the checks that were written.?

Then there is that niggling detail whereby he knew he wrote a bum check and tried to avoid making it good.
Of the 2 points that one is the more important to me.

Nonetheless I appreciate your honesty and attempts to prove what I have being saying is the honest truth.

I'll fly down when you tell me you have the info.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I care that a mans life is being dragged through the mud with no impunity and by who!

Besides that, I could care less what you think.

I mark it down as none of your business.
Dude you think you are like some deity??? You are just some old freak with keyboard madness and a touch of the mad cow. I care. I posted. You do not like it. I guess that is just to bad for you now isn't it.
HT
Old 05-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by High-tide
Dude you think you are like some deity??? You are just some old freak with keyboard madness and a touch of the mad cow. I care. I posted. You do not like it. I guess that is just to bad for you now isn't it.
HT
High-tide, did you used to have a 40 Outlaw or am I thinking of someone else?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by High-tide
HT

I'm hardly a deity. Just the guy that got fkd over while trying to help some good people raise some money. Thats all.

I dont abide stealing money from charities.

Those keeping track have you marked down as condoning it.

NP
Old 05-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
High-tide, did you used to have a 40 Outlaw or am I thinking of someone else?
Yes you are correct. I had not posted in so long I was reset to the class of 08. Heather tried to reset it but no way. Oh well.
HT
Old 05-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I'm hardly a deity. Just the guy that got fkd over while trying to help some good people raise some money. Thats all.

I dont abide stealing money from charities.

Those keeping track have you marked down as condoning it.

NP
Dude save your self righteous BS for someone else clown ass.
Oh do not forget to tell that to your little tribe of butt lickers marking this down....
Until he is proven guility by a real authority your just idle useless banter little boy.
HT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.