Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by High-tide
Dude save your self righteous BS for someone else clown ass.
Oh do not forget to tell that to your little tribe of butt lickers marking this down....
Until he is proven guility by a real authority your just idle useless banter little boy.
HT
Did you not post this yourself on SOS???? Did you get the answer you wanted??

[quote=Chris;476933]I have not heard from the three you are inquiring about.
Chris.
That is a lie. You are lying. I like this place, but do not blow smoke up my ass. Bro I asked for the truth. I expected the truth.
HT
Old 05-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=WMF;3099835]Did you not post this yourself on SOS???? Did you get the answer you wanted??

Originally Posted by Chris
I have not heard from the three you are inquiring about.
Chris.
That is a lie. You are lying. I like this place, but do not blow smoke up my ass. Bro I asked for the truth. I expected the truth.
HT

Well that was a very timely comment.... Any way back to the point. I have just spent a rather interesting hour with the people who are definitely on the inside of this entire story.
For this I thank them and have a new found respect for them. Forget the speculation. That is over forever. This is the truth. As simple as it is going to sound and as many have asked for more concrete data there are real reasons as to why this has not occurred.
This is not to save face nor to hide behind veiled threats but to protect innocent victims who could suffer nothing but harm as a result of the full extent of the shall we say the "laundry" being exposed. Therefore the end result of this.
Sunkin is absolutely positively unquestionably wrong and guilty as charged. To the board of SOS, it's die hard members and general supporters of the boating community at large, this is a sad day. To Alec and the group you have my apologies and my sympathies for the acts that have created this sad situation and percipated the acts that have followed.
For the love of the sport,
Good afternoon.
High-Tide
Old 05-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

I have watched this for a number of days now in several threads. I have never met any of the people in this debate so I truly have no dog in any of this and don't intend on commenting further beyond this post. I don't dislike Chris, SO, OSO, or anyone else here.

But...

When any money is collected for any charity by anyone, and especially one that is not in the business of doing it, there should be a full an voluntary accounting. Imo there shouldn't ever be a reason for anyone to have to prod and pry for that information much less fly somewhere to be able to get an answer or see such an accounting.

The obvious (as least to me) question comes to mind as to why a simple and concise explanation addressing the highlighted issues with this statement copy have not just been explained or addressed and put to bed right here. It would have certainly eliminated the need for about 5 threads I would think.

Beats me, but as just a west coast outsider who might be or have been a charity contributor or advertiser, voluntary transparency on this charity issue seems of prime importance not only concerning the individual but also the forum medium used in gaining folks contributions. If it were me accused of this type of thing I'd clear it up right here and right now and show everyone just how wrong they are and why. Just sayin.

Old 05-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Con men hide the truth, some are so good at it, most people refuse to believe it............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMgcHRa0kBo
Old 05-01-2010, 05:02 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rexone
When any money is collected for any charity by anyone, and especially one that is not in the business of doing it, there should be a full an voluntary accounting. Imo there shouldn't ever be a reason for anyone to have to prod and pry for that information much less fly somewhere to be able to get an answer or see such an accounting.

The obvious (as least to me) question comes to mind as to why a simple and concise explanation addressing the highlighted issues with this statement copy have not just been explained or addressed and put to bed right here. ]
Since you're late to the game Mike, you're probably missing quite a bit. I was never consulted or even asked to do anything with this raffle. It was dropped into my lap after it was set up and running. No one gave me anything to go on. I figured out how to collect the money and when we were done, I gave them what we collected. We had numerous conversations about how slow the ticket sales were and added a bunch of incentives that didn't work. And when it was done, a check was written and handed over.

Not once until a week ago had anyone asked a single question or raised any concern about this issue. I didn't want to do it and I now certainly wish it hadn't been thrust upon me. The person that started the raffle should have ASKED to begin with and if they wanted it done in some certain way, they should have either indicaed or done it themselves.

As to the statement, you're going to have to do your homework. It's in one of the half-dozen threads they've started about this. That's nothing more than an export from the paperless banking. It was an unused account- I had to go to the bank to get items prior to 1-1-10 as they didn't show. It's a relatively unused account that I frankly paid little attention to.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The fact that Chris has not addressed any of the actual issues to this point I have to say that I am convinced now that he has something to hide. He has had a couple weeks to defend himself but so far nothing but a lot of talking in circles. I am a paying member of his site and will stay away until he shows here that he is a stand up guy and all this is just a big mistake. If I were to be accused of any of the things that he has I would stop everything else in my life to clear my name....but thats me.

Sorry to my friends that are on Chris's side but the man has not brought any convincing facts to the table in his own defense and for me his time is just about up.

Did I mention I am no angel, have some flaws and have made mistakes.... but I do what I say I will and have never cheated anybody out of anything.

For the guys that brought this to this forum if you think in your hearts that you are in the right here please proceed until it is proven 1 way or the other.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Since you're late to the game Mike, you're probably missing quite a bit. I was never consulted or even asked to do anything with this raffle. It was dropped into my lap after it was set up and running. No one gave me anything to go on. I figured out how to collect the money and when we were done, I gave them what we collected. We had numerous conversations about how slow the ticket sales were and added a bunch of incentives that didn't work. And when it was done, a check was written and handed over.

Not once until a week ago had anyone asked a single question or raised any concern about this issue. I didn't want to do it and I now certainly wish it hadn't been thrust upon me. The person that started the raffle should have ASKED to begin with and if they wanted it done in some certain way, they should have either indicaed or done it themselves.

As to the statement, you're going to have to do your homework. It's in one of the half-dozen threads they've started about this. That's nothing more than an export from the paperless banking. It was an unused account- I had to go to the bank to get items prior to 1-1-10 as they didn't show. It's a relatively unused account that I frankly paid little attention to.
more lies you piece of crap.. wow, you really have to be right up there with dumb-ass criminals..there was a show called stupid criminals with that sheriff from Texas, did you get royalties? sooooo when you went and got it, is that when you altered it? so if you paid such little attention to it, why did you transfer money in and out of it for 4 months? liar...
Old 05-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered

Lumpkin. I think you are a peice of crap. "Key board Gay lord"
HT

Last edited by High-tide; 05-01-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Gay should be in caps
Old 05-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Registered

I have been reading these threads as well. I am more of a lurker here but none the less I have been reading OSO for years. Something about Sunkin always rubbed me the wrong way. The guy is a know-it-all, expert on everything. I always thought he was full of $hit. All the boats ect ect, but not one picture of anything. This whole thing stinks what a total piece of dog $hit.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by High-tide
Lumpkin. I think you are a peice of crap. "Key board gay load"
HT
why is that?.. for months now this lying piece of crap has been telling people even more lies about me, you think I'm going to stop? just because you just got clued in, don't pull your high and mighty crap on me, I've dealt with this piece of excrement for a year or more... I'm no different in person than I am here...plenty will vouch for it.
so how about you lumpkin my ass.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.