Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-03-2010, 09:47 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You base your entire premise on some ridiculous rumor started by someone with a major grudge. At least half those boats are accounted for- either on threads on this site and Serious or by actual verification by people that have seen them.

The entire basis of the whole thing was "You couldn't have..." Pretty childish. But maybe that wirks for you.

What strikes me as odd is you seem to support the idea that it's OK to steal passwords and sneak into somewhere they had no buisness. Would it be OK if I were to sneak into your home or offie and rifle through your privare records just because I don't like you?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
LOL, maybe you should search through the OSO threads to find out how many times Chris has dragged other people's life through the mud. If you really cared about the forums being used to drag people's name through the mud then Chris would be at the top of your list for people to get rid of.
I believe the last one was the kid in the Navy that bought a boat and got no title for it. The seller used his money to buy himself a Skater instead of paying off the loan. Several of us helped guide him to some resources that ended up getting him his title. I guess I'm a bad guy for aiding in that scenario.

I've asked this repeatedly. Who's money do I have? Where are they? With all this scandal, you'd think there would be one person. Just one.

What we have here is a group of guys that saw an opportunity and thought they'd take it.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a TOOL. Every post has a lie.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
What we have here is a group of guys that saw an opportunity and thought they'd take it.
You mean their trying to do the same thing you did to OSO when you created SOS? Shame on them if true, but atleast they have a valid reason. Unlike you.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

You base your entire premise on some ridiculous rumor started by someone with a major grudge. At least half those boats are accounted for- either on threads on this site and Serious or by actual verification by people that have seen them.

The entire basis of the whole thing was "You couldn't have..." Pretty childish. But maybe that wirks for you.

What strikes me as odd is you seem to support the idea that it's OK to steal passwords and sneak into somewhere they had no buisness. Would it be OK if I were to sneak into your home or offie and rifle through your privare records just because I don't like you?
You've refuted nothing, hell even the one that you may possibly have owned you lied about a test ride and blown motors... evry time you speak you look more and more pathetic...

Originally Posted by Chris
Sold my first 41 to move into a Cougar 46. 3 months later the Cougar was gone and I had my 2nd 41. The Cougar was heavy and vague feeling. The Apache felt solid yet nimble. And the the rough water abilities of the Cougar were no better than the 41.
First one was an 85 with the criss-cross that turns into an arrow on the side. 2nd was called Hammer Down when I got it. 3rd was a plain white boat- got it from Bullock. No idea on history.
At the time I had the first boat I wasn't aware of the transom angle thing so I couldn't tell you. All three were s/s boats and very similar- all pleasure boats which means they were all heavy. The first one left to go bigger. The second one in an attempt to go smaller in order to do more trailer-travel boating. The third was my surrender to finding something better. It now sits striped bare and buried in the back of my warehouse halfway thru a stalled six-drive conversion gone wrong. Probably why I don't talk much about it. Hey, I've been busy with some other "projects", ya know?
I've owned a half dozen or so Sutphens and have seen tons of them. I've never seen one with a surface drive and only heard about one.
42" '86 pleasure with full cabin. My Excursion diesel pulls it but it's more like the boat pushes the truck sometimes. It's OK around town but not great on the highway. Last fall on I-76, some A/H went across the median and into oncoming traffic on a big curve- I saw him in time and made a quick cut inside of him. I went halfway into the median at about 65 or so. He went on my right side and hit the car I was passing. I whipped right up on the road and got stopped- all while pulling the Apache.

This thread has made me start thinking about all the close calls I've had on the highway- with and without the boat. I think I'm going to get a waterfront place and a hydrohoist!
I don't know which lake you're on but moving from a Gun to an Apache allowed me to go out on some days on Erie I'd have otherwise passed on. Big step from the 35 to the 38. Plus, you can get equivalent 38's for not a bunch more and they hold their value better. Downsides- if you rack store, not everyone can take a 38; same power between the 35 & 38 equals a 5 to 7 mph loss- maybe more, depending on the year- older Guns are somewhat heavier than the new ones. If you tow, you're probably going to need a bigger truck- an F250 ain't gonna' cut it for anything other than around the neighborhood.
My wife does not like performance boating. So I buried myself in a big Searay. Turns out, she likes boat rides and hotels. I could have stayed in 4 star hotels for the rest of my life for the depreciation on the Searay. I took the big hit and dumped it.

On performance cruisers- in my experience, they don't do anything well. Not fast enough to satisfy the needs of a speed-oriented guy and not enough room for real spouse comfort.

yep quotes from a modest man on a modest income...when i look up modest at dictionary online, none of this comes up, however it does when i look up liar...

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 05-03-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Chris Sunkin;3100836]I believe the last one was the kid in the Navy that bought a boat and got no title for it. The seller used his money to buy himself a Skater instead of paying off the loan. Several of us helped guide him to some resources that ended up getting him his title. I guess I'm a bad guy for aiding in that scenario.QUOTE]

And this is exactly what they are talking about.

1. That is not what happened
2. You were a bad guy for being a dick...and how many times did you drag up that old thread to be a dick to me when I had a problem.
3. It was a phucking documented boat and never had a goddamn title.
4. If you had done a little research you would have seen that I owned both of those boats at the time I sold it to that "poor kid in the Navy".
5. In the end we got it straightned out

So phuck you old man!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

No one stole any passwords to read anything except you to read member's PM's.
None of the boat ownership tales have been refuted.

There was no advanced " plot" to rid SOS of Chris Sunkin.

Dragging Heather into any of this is pure crap.

No one has any latent admin powers at SOS or ever has.

Chris Sunkin is just throwing up smokescreens here again and continuing to ignore the fact that he got caught stealing from kids and has yet to answer directly any question put to him regarding quantifying the donations.

Anyone that tells you that the place would never be a business in the same breath as he says that he has 160k in it and a monthly charge of 3800.00 is not telling the truth.

Having my friend Stecz come on here and ask him for an audit didnt seem to work either.

Since again " in your own words" you refer to the boat ownership call out as being a case of " you couldnt have" and that is meaningless drivel...let me ask you this.

If all this SOS site ownership is just a sandbox to play in and never to be a business or run responsibly as a business, why on earth would you throw ( understand clearly here...this is out of your own mouth) $235,000.00 at something as a lark?

That is 50% more than the current appraisal of your home which hasnt had last years property taxes paid on it?
All these $$ amounts are pure fabrication( 30k for the classifieds??)

Its all this stupidity that made 4 clear thinking individuals decide you had to leave.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe

No one stole any passwords to read anything except you to read member's PM's.
None of the boat ownership tales have been refuted.

There was no advanced " plot" to rid SOS of Chris Sunkin.

Dragging Heather into any of this is pure crap.

Heather was dragged into nothing. Nick made changes on her account. I have the documentation.

You have bragged repeatedly to people about being in the moderator's room and you even took screen captures- which you gave to someone else to post.

I suppose Stinson, Bullock and Stecz are all liars, as are the people that you can clearly read about in threads where old boats of mine are discused. Just like your fabricated story about the drives that was deleted.

An accounting of the proceeds of the raffle will be done in a proper and organized fashion. As was posted on here- this is just another mud-slinging time waster you've crafted to perpetuate this.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered

Heather was dragged into nothing. Nick made changes on her account. I have the documentation.

You have bragged repeatedly to people about being in the moderator's room and you even took screen captures- which you gave to someone else to post.

I suppose Stinson, Bullock and Stecz are all liars, as are the people that you can clearly read about in threads where old boats of mine are discused. Just like your fabricated story about the drives that was deleted.

An accounting of the proceeds of the raffle will be done in a proper and organized fashion. As was posted on here- this is just another mud-slinging time waster you've crafted to perpetuate this.
I never took a screen capture on the SOS boardroom in my life.

Figure it out .

Nick did no such thing re anyones acct.
I know it , you know it and so does everyone else that knows Nick.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

If anyone thinks you are going to come up with a number different than 2650 they have to be crazy.

This is Steczs time waster not mine.

Show us in detail though WHO and HOW MUCH .

Waiting. SINCE LAST SEPTEMBER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.