Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I can summarize that, true he was knowledgable and posted helpfully, but there is a line between busting balls and outright insulting people visciously. He crossed that line many many times, was asked to not cross that line many many times. Apperantly it was one too many times.
Double standard when it comes to Fund's post over there.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Totally agree, John( fund razor) is a know it all a#$hole, and he treats people like he is some king because he has a old, non running Apache!! He is almost as bad as Chris in some ways!! He has something negative to say about everything, or he knows more than everyone on most subjects regaurding everything! I guess that is why him and Sunkin are such good friends. I was kinda shocked that Chris gave the site to Dave and not John, bet John was mad after all a$% kissing he does to Chris, and as much as he has stuck up for a thief and a lier!! plus John does have a boat
Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Thanks you very much... I have been saying that since day one...without a doubt he is the most arrogant self righteous ass on that site..As long as that site is around it will keep him from here though
Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatme
And finding the hot high school head chearleader is now the local drunk fat chick with 5 kids and missing half her teeth

And the school nerd is now pulling down $400,000 per year and married to the ugly chick in school that now is the hottest Cougar in town

NOTHING REMAINS THE SAME
Good perception
Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
Totally agree, John( fund razor) is a know it all a#$hole, and he treats people like he is some king because he has a old, non running Apache!! He is almost as bad as Chris in some ways!! He has something negative to say about everything, or he knows more than everyone on most subjects regaurding everything! I guess that is why him and Sunkin are such good friends. I was kinda shocked that Chris gave the site to Dave and not John, bet John was mad after all a$% kissing he does to Chris, and as much as he has stuck up for a thief and a lier!! plus John does have a boat
I'm not characterizing the man. Don't know him. Just stating that his recent posts over there are very much threatening in nature. So it is a double standard to me that he is allowed to threaten violence on people in his posts. Very angry and bitter. Ironic that he comes across as the same type of keyboard commando that he so obviously loathes.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:04 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm not characterizing the man. Don't know him. Just stating that his recent posts over there are very much threatening in nature. So it is a double standard to me that he is allowed to threaten violence on people in his posts. Very angry and bitter. Ironic that he comes across as the same type of keyboard commando that he so obviously loathes.
Trust me the guy is a bitter, angry a$%hole,he is mad at the world it seems. maybe it is because his little playground is not the same, or he is just mad he did not get the site? Not sure what it is that make the weirdo tick, but I will tell you he thinks he is one tough guy behind the keyboard

I think this is one of his best post on SOS

Quote from SOS: Great point. Was having a chitty day and would have preferred to strangle a couple of people but they were poking the bear from hundreds of miles away. My arms are long, but not that long.

Last edited by WMF; 06-22-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:11 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Considering the size of the board and lack of moderators.
I take offense to that!!!!!

We have more mods now then when Steve owned the site, back then it was only 3 of us.... Me and the other mods do one hell of a job - we have a very fast reaction time to report to mod emails!

LOL - thanks Airpacker!!!! I needed that!

Last edited by SpeedGirl; 06-22-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:35 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Ha Ha Airpacker!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Ha Ha Airpacker!
Three minutes???????????????? You're getting slow
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Three minutes???????????????? You're getting slow
I was typing an email to IB....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.