Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 12-09-2010, 08:51 AM
  #1551  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,923
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Must take some real pride to hang with a guy like that. Is there anyone left, other than the few that don't care, that doesn't think he's just a con?
VtSteve is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 08:56 AM
  #1552  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,923
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

BTW, anyone ever see any change over there in regards to ownership, servers, the new head that isn't?
VtSteve is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 09:16 AM
  #1553  
Registered
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
Posts: 4,951
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by catastrophe
The guy's modus operendi never changed.

While 20 volunteers were putting their best efforts into making his site work he was off doing his usual scam efforts on the internet.
Go to site 460ford.com and see his typical act.

Start off with Newbie questions and within 18 posts he's trying to sell parts to suckers. POOF ...he goes missing.

Same as the knife site, same as the motorcycle parts site.

Small time scammer, nothing more.
I take it you have been keeping an eye on him.
Glad someone is, I don't have time myself, been home a total of 14 days on and off from the 1st week in August.
Flying today from Houston(could be great fun with the weather) then off to W. Va.
Keep up the good work my friend
cosmic12 is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 09:21 AM
  #1554  
Registered
 
Catastrophe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,936
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I take it you have been keeping an eye on him.
Glad someone is, I don't have time myself, been home a total of 14 days on and off from the 1st week in August.
Flying today from Houston(could be great fun with the weather) then off to W. Va.
Keep up the good work my friend
Actually I'm not. Others are though.

Ancient history for me. Cant fix what he did. Just made sure he got what he deserved.
Catastrophe is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 04:09 PM
  #1555  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
OldSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 10,369
Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by catastrophe
The guy's modus operendi never changed.

While 20 volunteers were putting their best efforts into making his site work he was off doing his usual scam efforts on the internet.
Go to site 460ford.com and see his typical act.

Start off with Newbie questions and within 18 posts he's trying to sell parts to suckers. POOF ...he goes missing.

Same as the knife site, same as the motorcycle parts site.

Small time scammer, nothing more.
Thanks for the non-information! I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out WTF you were talking about.....but I found it. Using "csunkin" as a username. That Google is an incredible tool!


Start at this thread and then look at his subsequent posts as time goes on. Look like a familiar pattern??

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131228
__________________
Happily retired and living in Heavens waiting room.

Last edited by OldSchool; 12-09-2010 at 04:15 PM.
OldSchool is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 06:12 PM
  #1556  
Registered
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 5,825
Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Thanks for the non-information! I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out WTF you were talking about.....but I found it. Using "csunkin" as a username. That Google is an incredible tool!


Start at this thread and then look at his subsequent posts as time goes on. Look like a familiar pattern??

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131228
Yay, some entertaining reading for a slow day. NEVER FORGET! He lied, he bilked, he fractured this site for awhile.
thirdchildhood is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 PM
  #1557  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,675
Received 906 Likes on 491 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Thanks for the non-information! I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out WTF you were talking about.....but I found it. Using "csunkin" as a username. That Google is an incredible tool!


Start at this thread and then look at his subsequent posts as time goes on. Look like a familiar pattern??

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131228

That's govt. work for you!
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 08:18 PM
  #1558  
Registered
 
mikes280's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: charlotte nc.
Posts: 1,849
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

a lot of post gone here too
mikes280 is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 11:10 PM
  #1559  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: oshawa ontario
Posts: 4,830
Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts
Default

I bet 2010 is a year he'd like to forget.
pullmytrigger is offline  
Old 01-02-2011, 07:37 AM
  #1560  
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Comanche3Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

2011 and Sunkin is just an ugly memory! LOL!
Comanche3Six is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.