Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have asked to have my name and posts deleted off of serious offshore., because I am embarassed to be associated with the site after finding out their a few of their member are notorious for bad deals etc. The only posts they have deleted is this one...........................Thanks for the name calling. I now realize that long duck dong is Ding Ding. This place is a haven for con artists , the place they go when kicked out of other forms. You talk about about Manipulative a**holes? All I can say is CHRIS SUNKIN. Please delete my membership you have embarrassed me enough by keeping me on as one. Fund razor class is not your strong suit................................... Since you mentioned that you also lurk on OSO, please remove my posts threads etc. with out the petty name calling you have started . Again I am sorry if I offended anyone over there, I definite will never post there again and sorry I ever did.

Last edited by northernoffshore; 01-18-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
I have asked to have my name and posts deleted off of serious offshore., because I am embarassed to be associated with the site after finding out their a few of their member are notorious for bad deals etc. The only posts they have deleted is this one...........................Thanks for the name calling. I now realize that long duck dong is Ding Ding. This place is a haven for con artists , the place they go when kicked out of other forms. You talk about about Manipulative a**holes? All I can say is CHRIS SUNKIN. Please delete my membership you have embarrassed me enough by keeping me on as one. Fund razor class is not your strong suit................................... Since you mentioned that you also lurk on OSO, please remove my posts threads etc. with out the petty name calling you have started . Again I am sorry if I offended anyone over there, I definite will never post there again and sorry I ever did.

Not to worry. Glad you are here on OSO. Poor FundRazor.....he sure is throwing a hissy fit today in regards to your comments. What a sad little pompus child-man he has come to be.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
. What a sad little pompus child-man he has come to be.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
When the real Board was togeather and there was 24 of us LDD was banned for life along with afew others. If he is there and I have no way of knowing, its because whoever is in charge isn't watching the front or back door and they are starving for members these days.
It wouldn't have happened on our watch, don't feel bad about anything you did, we all got duped by the con man.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
When the real Board was togeather and there was 24 of us LDD was banned for life along with afew others. If he is there and I have no way of knowing, its because whoever is in charge isn't watching the front or back door and they are starving for members these days.
It wouldn't have happened on our watch, don't feel bad about anything you did, we all got duped by the con man.
LDD is there as Ding Ding. Members over there are defending him.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Not to worry. Glad you are here on OSO. Poor FundRazor.....he sure is throwing a hissy fit today in regards to your comments. What a sad little pompus child-man he has come to be.

well that made me belly laugh...
Old 01-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Word has it that even cashbrain is hangin' around there again.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me

Well they also defended the sunkin one
Old 01-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Word has it that even cashbrain is hangin' around there again.
Yes he is. Quite the crew. I just feel for the 2 or 3 new members that have joined that have no clue what company they are keeping on that site.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
It still give's me a sick feeling when I see this chit.
We had a good thing for awhile, we just trusted the wrong guy..............as with most anything in the marine bis.

Wow I can relate to the wrong guy thing

Trick Marine -Cecil
Cashbrain -Jack the Troll
Chief Powerboats - Grady
National Marine -Hyonis
Wharf Marina -Vorce

Seems I knew them all but LDD

Now that I see what I have typed I realize I do not think I can trust myself anymore. After Dealing with each one of these guys I think I need some counseling for my bad choices

Being married 4 times is starting to look like one of the smarter things I have done LOL

Wow I am a Loser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.