Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 01-19-2011, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marc, I talked with you a few times years ago about a 28 Apache you had before I got my 1st 28 A.T. you treated me properly and I enjoyed our discussions, honest and to the point. Thank you
Now being married 4 times, no matter how you look at it "smarter" just don't work there
Old 01-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatme
Wow I can relate to the wrong guy thing

Trick Marine -Cecil
Cashbrain -Jack the Troll
Chief Powerboats - Grady
National Marine -Hyonis
Wharf Marina -Vorce

Seems I knew them all but LDD

Now that I see what I have typed I realize I do not think I can trust myself anymore. After Dealing with each one of these guys I think I need some counseling for my bad choices

Being married 4 times is starting to look like one of the smarter things I have done LOL

Wow I am a Loser

Don't forget BIG SCOTTY ! He had people lined up around the block ready to suck his C**K...
Old 01-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Word has it that even cashbrain is hangin' around there again.
WOW, I just checked over there for the first time in a looooooong time. I didn't believe it but sure enough, old Jack is back.

The funny part is seeing that self righteous, annoying, pompous azz hole Fund and the town abusive alcoholic welcoming him back. LOL, what a well rounded group of drunks, crooks and mentally and emotionally unstable people hang out there and discuss everything BUT boats. I wonder if they all had a nice PM discussion about having a group SOS visit with chubby ?

The chit has been circling the bowl for so long over there now it has become chit soup. Its amazing no one has flipped the lever and flushed it.

I wonder how the "owner" stecz thinks things are going?

LOL and then a bigger LOL.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Airpacker
WOW, I just checked over there for the first time in a looooooong time. I didn't believe it but sure enough, old Jack is back.

The funny part is seeing that self righteous, annoying, pompous azz hole Fund and the town abusive alcoholic welcoming him back. LOL, what a well rounded group of drunks, crooks and mentally and emotionally unstable people hang out there and discuss everything BUT boats. I wonder if they all had a nice PM discussion about having a group SOS visit with chubby ?

The chit has been circling the bowl for so long over there now it has become chit soup. Its amazing no one has flipped the lever and flushed it.

I wonder how the "owner" stecz thinks things are going?

LOL and then a bigger LOL.
Aww, you miss it over there doncha? It's okay, you can lash out, it's healthy. You really miss those guys, I can tell
Old 01-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatme
Wow I can relate to the wrong guy thing

Trick Marine -Cecil
Cashbrain -Jack the Troll
Chief Powerboats - Grady
National Marine -Hyonis
Wharf Marina -Vorce
Seems I knew them all but LDD
Pedaphile-Scott Trautner/and that engine builder Gary somebody
Liar/4 Star General Scumbag-Sunkin
Powerboat thief-Chubby
Old 01-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ted G
Aww, you miss it over there doncha? It's okay, you can lash out, it's healthy. You really miss those guys, I can tell
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do miss the daily interaction with you and Nick and Craig and Mark and Alec and Tim E.D. and Wardey etc. We had some great fun in the mod forum every day.

I am saddened to see what Bob has become. I never pictured him as the bitter, hate mongering type. Sure as hell never thought he would be one of the guys who stands up for liars, thieves and general all around no goodniks.

The only thing I miss about Fund is that nauseated feeling I got everytime he posted one of his sefl righteous or worse, self pity posts.

And thats a good thing.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do miss the daily interaction with you and Nick and Craig and Mark and Alec and Tim E.D. and Wardey etc. We had some great fun in the mod forum every day.

The only thing I miss about Fund is that nauseated feeling I got everytime he posted one of his sefl righteous or worse, self pity posts.

And thats a good thing.
+1... and the daily reports of posts that need to be poofed, I can't tell ya how sick of them I got and now look at him and what hes doing
Something about a pot and a cettle come's to mind
Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They have a pool party coming up. How much piss will be in that pool?
Old 01-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
They have a pool party coming up. How much piss will be in that pool?
It is not a Serious pool party. Kramer assured me it would be nondemoninational .... Kelley's Island, Lake Erie boaters and friends. I'm going so I'm gonna hope for no pee in the pool
Old 01-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I put a post in the warpath thread yesterday (first post since last February). I checked today to see if it was poofed and sure enough it was long gone. They do the circle jerk for D bags and then someone posts something in regards to a previous post it gets poofed.

Needless to say I won't check back for another 10-12 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.