Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-02-2012, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Current Events
Noblesville Indiana is a suburb of Indianapolis. I cannot believe that this scamming sob is still reaching out and touching people. sick.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts
Default New Sunkin Lawsuit

Last edited by Marginmn; 05-02-2012 at 09:07 AM. Reason: ment to send a pm
Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

As a hypothetical scenario, what would have happened by now if Alec, Nort, Jay and the boys had not exposed this guy? Would his empire of lies still be standing?

From the human interest side, why do you guys think he did this? I've followed this closely, and I admit that I believed Sunkin WAS the owner of all the boats he claimed to have owned. Strangely, his advice was always pretty sound. I realize he was projecting....trying to mentally give himself a break for all of the lies.

Was it all a master plan to gain trust and then pull off a huge scam? In my mind, stealing a few thousand from a charity could not have been what he was after.

Anyway, I'm sure his life is a living hell based on the civil activity attributed to his name. He's reaping what he sowed.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pasquesi
As a hypothetical scenario, what would have happened by now if Alec, Nort, Jay and the boys had not exposed this guy? Would his empire of lies still be standing?

From the human interest side, why do you guys think he did this? I've followed this closely, and I admit that I believed Sunkin WAS the owner of all the boats he claimed to have owned. Strangely, his advice was always pretty sound. I realize he was projecting....trying to mentally give himself a break for all of the lies.

Was it all a master plan to gain trust and then pull off a huge scam? In my mind, stealing a few thousand from a charity could not have been what he was after.

Anyway, I'm sure his life is a living hell based on the civil activity attributed to his name. He's reaping what he sowed.
You know that is the million dollar question. The truly sad thing is that we had a great group of people gathered over there. Both working for the site and participating over there. And even though he did it by subterfuge, Sunkin brought most of it together, and could have reaped the rewards if his past had not come back to haunt him. The biggest fear we had was that if he was not exposed he would have been able to pull off some kind of scam, and there was a fair amount of his history that pointed to that. On the other hand had it not all come out maybe he would have finally become the offshore hero(TM) he made himself out to be, guess we'll never know, but he hasn't seemed to learn his lesson or change his stripes
Old 05-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

59 thousand dollars! Holy chitski! What a phucker!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
59 thousand dollars! Holy chitski! What a phucker!
Yep! $60k!

And it's been over a year!

What kind of person orders $60K of equipment and decides they're not going to pay for it?!

Unfrigginbelievable!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Yep! $60k!

And it's been over a year!

What kind of person orders $60K of equipment and decides they're not going to pay for it?!

Unfrigginbelievable!
Better yet, what kind of people support him? You know who they are, with their lame azz comments like.....
"I never had a problem with him" & and the classic " I hope he gets help, he might have a disease."
A disease???? Yeah PHUCKITIS!!!!!!!!! He needs to go play checkers with Big Chubby for a few years. Not that it will help him, but it will save society some azzache.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-02-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Better yet, what kind of people support him? You know who they are, with their lame azz comments like.....
"I never had a problem with him" & and the classic " I hope he gets help, he might have a disease."
A disease???? Yeah PHUCKITIS!!!!!!!!! He needs to go play checkers with Big Chubby for a few years. Not that it will help him, but it will save society some azzache.
Yup!
Old 05-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Current Events

Hunter does not sell direct, you have to be a dealer for them how in the hell did he convince them to give him a territory.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Hunter does not sell direct, you have to be a dealer for them how in the hell did he convince them to give him a territory.
Looks to me that OTT is the dealer for Hunter and OTT dropped shipped to Sunkin's "client" (AT&T). Sunkin probably sent an invoice to AT&T and got paid by them and stiffed OTT.......or maybe it's all a misunderstanding. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.