Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
That sucks he passed away.
what happened to Ed?
Old 04-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good God will it ever end? Hey, Craig/ Alex. long time.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Good God will it ever end? Hey, Craig/ Alex. long time.
Craig retired
I started another company

Glad to be back
Old 04-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just can't sit still huh? That's great Alex. I don't get here much myself. Playing much smaller classics now and building cars again. If ya ever get down this way let me know.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What about the guy that was a pilot and a sniper and an engine builder and killed a man on the street for walking towards him. Also made a guy sink his own boat by pointing a fully automatic machine gun at him. Carries two Uzi's with him every time he boats, NO Exceptions.

What happened to that guy.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Pslonaker. He's still here. I called him out repeatedly, but nobody really cared.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

He sent this in a pm:

I was and still am a pilot...never a sniper...I do build engines...and the dude that was walking towards me was told NOT TO APPROACH ME. He did and I said he bought the farm. I DID NOT say that I killed him...that comes from cock-suckers like pips-squeak. The cop standing a couple of feet from me shot him because he was coming at me with a knife.

I was a class 3 gun dealer for many years and I have quite a collection of real fully automatic weapons, and I do have an Uzi and a silencer for it as well as a MP-5-SD. I do carry the Uzi with me a lot of the time. If you are ever in Fort Worth and want to go to the range and shoot some of my toys...you bring the ammo and you can shoot all you want.

Pip-Squeak and a few others "modify" the stories to suit them and to get a rise out of me. They are just too ****ing stupid to realize that I ignore them and go on with my life.

You have any questions...just ask...and have a nice day.

Sine he did say I could ask questions:

Paul, when did this shooting incident occur? Surely you have news articles from something like this. Feel free to post it here.
And yes, we know you build motors because we've seen your shed full of Harbor Freight tools. Why did you buy an engine from Leon if you're a builder?
What about sinking the boat at gun point?
Old 04-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NitroSun
He sent this in a pm:

I was and still am a pilot...never a sniper...I do build engines...and the dude that was walking towards me was told NOT TO APPROACH ME. He did and I said he bought the farm. I DID NOT say that I killed him...that comes from cock-suckers like pips-squeak. The cop standing a couple of feet from me shot him because he was coming at me with a knife.

I was a class 3 gun dealer for many years and I have quite a collection of real fully automatic weapons, and I do have an Uzi and a silencer for it as well as a MP-5-SD. I do carry the Uzi with me a lot of the time. If you are ever in Fort Worth and want to go to the range and shoot some of my toys...you bring the ammo and you can shoot all you want.

Pip-Squeak and a few others "modify" the stories to suit them and to get a rise out of me. They are just too ****ing stupid to realize that I ignore them and go on with my life.

You have any questions...just ask...and have a nice day.

Sine he did say I could ask questions:

Paul, when did this shooting incident occur? Surely you have news articles from something like this. Feel free to post it here.
And yes, we know you build motors because we've seen your shed full of Harbor Freight tools. Why did you buy an engine from Leon if you're a builder?
What about sinking the boat at gun point?
He's a liar and an idiot. Whether it's legal, or his imagination, anybody who walks around in public with a fully automatic Uzi needs to be in jail or institutionalized.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

" ..... we've seen your shed full of Harbor Freight tools." lol.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
" ..... we've seen your shed full of Harbor Freight tools." lol.
And the "magic room".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.