Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-06-2010, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

I bet damn well you wouldn't make a donation out of the goodness of your heart to a charity like that unless it was made public. Prove me wrong and make a generous donation to that same charity without making it public on here and I will NEVER post on this thread or subject again. You have my word. Email me the details and proof of the donation and I will never bring it up again. This is merely pennies to you, so it should present no challenge, you'll get to shut me up and its a win/win situation for the kids. Looking forward to your PM.
No offense Greg, but this post makes you look pretty bad, the only reason he said it was so piddly, was because he knew there was more that people had given, and the fact that Chris couldn't/wouldn't step up and account for it properly Alec put in more of his own money. What did you expect, he bought the room for the raffle as well as paid for T shirts to be given away. None of this came forward until the thievery of the charity money was found out. How can you say that Alec is self serving? That's insulting to many of us on many diff levels that have donated. How many charity's have I donated too? you will never know, the only part of Alec's philanthropy that has been brought forth ONLY pertains to the rip off that Chris tried to pull.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow......go have some more cocktails. That's the only excuse for some of these posts. Just like Bob Mathews yesterday......he probably had previously walked across the lot to the store and pulled a few tabs yesterday. No biggie.....party on!!

PS. We're kinda boatless this summer too (operating ones)!

Well it appears anything I post you are going to tailor to suit your needs because after all, you're Alec, owner of the 44 Nortech and more money than Kid Rock. It seems many have a personal agenda here, and your has always been "look at me and look what Ive done" (boat rides, charity money, etc). Remember this quote?

I bet damn well you wouldnt make a donation out of the goodness of your heart to a charity like that unless it was made public. Prove me wrong and make a generous donation to that same charity without making it public on here and I will NEVER post on this thread or subject again. You have my word. Email me the details and proof of the donation and I will never bring it up again. This is merely pennies to you, so it should present no challenge, you'll get to shut me up and its a win/win situation for the kids. Looking forward to your PM.

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 06-06-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
No offense Greg, but this post makes you look pretty bad, the only reason he said it was so piddly, was because he knew there was more that people had given, and the fact that Chris couldn't/wouldn't step up and account for it properly Alec put in more of his own money. What did you expect, he bought the room for the raffle as well as paid for T shirts to be given away. None of this came forward until the thievery of the charity money was found out. How can you say that Alec is self serving? That's insulting to many of us on many diff levels that have donated. How many charity's have I donated too? you will never know, the only part of Alec's philanthropy that has been brought forth ONLY pertains to the rip off that Chris tried to pull.
It doesnt make me look bad when he privately apologized to me for making that statement when I called him out on it. But its back to the "look at me and what Ive done" stage. How can you NOT see that? Because your busy googling for pictures of dirtbikes and houses? Who cares at this point, after hundreds of pages, there is nothing left to cover. Seriously, what else is left but to make jokes about this?

Since you got me started, lets shift gears and answer one more question Ive been wondering about. Why dont you let SOS die a slow death and start your own site the same way that site got started? You guys bailed on OSO when there were problems, but when the grass wasnt greener on the other side of the fence, you came back. Not looking to get blasted for this, just curious as to why that didnt happen.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

PS. We're kinda boatless this summer too (operating ones)!
Come to sunny Ohio and your more than welcome to use my boat. This boat will make you a man on Lake Erie, and its just your size Nort!
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-dsc01302-large-.jpg   Sunkin Ejection Stories-055-small-.jpg   Sunkin Ejection Stories-mvi_0485-001_0003-medium-.jpg  

Sunkin Ejection Stories-mvi_0485-001_0004-medium-.jpg   Sunkin Ejection Stories-mvi_0485-001_0006-medium-.jpg  
Old 06-06-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Well it appears anything I post you are going to tailor to suit your needs because after all, you're Alec, owner of the 44 Nortech and more money than Kid Rock. It seems many have a personal agenda here, and your has always been "look at me and look what Ive done" (boat rides, charity money, etc). Remember this quote?

I bet damn well you wouldnt make a donation out of the goodness of your heart to a charity like that unless it was made public. Prove me wrong and make a generous donation to that same charity without making it public on here and I will NEVER post on this thread or subject again. You have my word. Email me the details and proof of the donation and I will never bring it up again. This is merely pennies to you, so it should present no challenge, you'll get to shut me up and its a win/win situation for the kids. Looking forward to your PM.
Sonny, I keep trying to not dislike you and you keep making stupider and stupider posts that have NOTHING to do with the subject at hand and all seem to be about directing attention at yourself.

You don't know near as much as you think you do and you are WAY out of line with this post.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, you have just jumped the friggin shark dipstick. You have absolutely no f in idea who you are calling out. None.
I won't even wait for Alec to respond to this line of utter bull chit. I am going to do it for him.

You are attempting to shame one of the most philanthropic people you could ever meet in this world into making a charitable donation?
What a joke. I woud be willing to bet you your entire net worth that Alec has selflessly given more money away to seriously ill children than you have ever earned in your life and not once has he ever asked to be patted on the back for doing it.

Time for you to grow a set and stop swinging on Sunkins.
Your BS isn't as impressive as you think it is.

Oh, and by the by, Alec does own an offshore boat and a big sea ray at the same time, just like your hero CLAIMED repeatedly to have but in Alec's case, its reality and he has witnesses who have not only seen him on those boats, but gone boating with him and even taken pictures. Unlike Sunkins imaginary Fantasy World of boating where no one can ever say they were on his boat or provide ONE single picture.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

Hey Jay, any chance you have even just ONE picture of Alec and some of his real life friends on one of his real life boats ?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hey Jay, any chance you have even just ONE picture of Alec and some of his real life friends on one of his real life boats ?

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Wow! Very weak indeed, jealous and delusional. Looks like you have a problem with Alecs money and what he does with it and they way he does it. Ok, you can own all that.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forgot one...

This is for teamlessbaha.

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.