Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
So "ownership" goes from a habitual liar and petty thief to someone who looks the other way to said behavior. What has changed?

LOL Nothing.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Even if Sunkin was telling the truth..........who would believe him?
Old 06-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

If this is not what you wanted, Chris stepping down and relinquishing SOS, then would somebody please explain to me just what the phuck it is that you guys want. I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but I'm not the dullest either and I have no clue what you guys are after apearantly.

I do realize that tarring, feathering, public stoning and decapitation of Chris would put a smile on your face, but what is it that you truly want???
Old 06-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Phragile
We were just questioning his reasoning. LOL!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-08-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally Posted by phragle
If this is not what you wanted, Chris stepping down and relinquishing SOS, then would somebody please explain to me just what the phuck it is that you guys want. I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but I'm not the dullest either and I have no clue what you guys are after apearantly.

I do realize that tarring, feathering, public stoning and decapitation of Chris would put a smile on your face, but what is it that you truly want???
While I have absolutely no dog in this hunt, I tend to wonder the same thing. Whew!!!! What a debacle.

Sam
Old 06-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think its not a matter of what anyone wants. Its a belief thing.

If Stecz wasnt involved and vetting what Chris is saying then I would be questioning this .
But he is. So I await verification as he and I discussed.

He knows he'll be in real bad shape if he turns out to be Chris's sheep.
I'm so excited to go back and play with Bobcat and Fundrazor, its like Xmas morning.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Still cant log in.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Agreed, but the fact remains that although he may be saying he is stepping away,he still lied in the beginning and then through the whole process and now his "departure" is for the good of the sport...plain and simple? my ass. now is he thinking his actions are noble or heroic? Like David said, he could have ended this back in January.
Just the name alone is enough to make people laugh and associate it with the lies and thievery of Chris Sunkin. You've heard the story of "name is Mud" well that's from Samuel Mudd who was arrested after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln for setting John Wilkes Booths leg, he was later pardoned, but his name is still tied to it for eternity and history will never forget ( i learned that in school but later saw it in a movie, forget which one).....
Now the facts are that that site is tainted, it is now the town whore, looks like she found a fool to marry. So they better get used to people talking behind their backs and ridiculing them, that site will always be last in hi-performance boat sites. putting stickers on a boat doesn't make it anything, its the members. I hold no animosity towards any one person, but anything that has the sites name to it will never be supported by me.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Still cant log in.
Where you told you would be able to?
Do you really think they want any of us back?
I don't want to go back, just wondering what you are think'n.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Where you told you would be able to?
Do you really think they want any of us back?
I don't want to go back, just wondering what you are think'n.
Hey, I thought you had an SOS jacket for sale?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.