Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I've thought of a half dozen or so additional things since I posted.

He threw that 120K number around alot. Every one of the board menbers was in the room at our breakfast meeting in Key West (which Alec paid for :rolleyes) when he said that the bandwith cost was $3800 per month. Less than $150 per month is a more realistic number.....and the bill goes to someone else. I'll never forget the day when Nick found the 30 thousand dollar classifieds software for $499. That was classic!!!

I still just can't believe how phucking stupid we all were.
LOL. Let's not forget the "two refrigerator-sized servers" which he personally purchased and had "placed on either coast for redundancy."

Too bad they're really just leased managed servers from rackspace and are in Texas.

Last edited by CigDaze; 06-09-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nick, your a regular post whore tonight! I havent seen you post this much since your screen name was BajaDaze!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Nick, your a regular post whore tonight! I havent seen you post this much since your screen name was BajaDaze!
Personality in a cup!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
What can I say? Every man has his breaking point. This latest charade was the final straw. I despise being lied to.

Hope all's well with you, Greg. Remember when you brought down that brand new, shiny 35OL to St. Pete and we ran her all day. My buddy Ben and I were just talking about that weekend a couple days ago....from when we woke up poolside at the Vinoy and the security guard was harassing us? We said we're with the guy with the boat at the docks. He was like, "oh okay, need a ride?"
Baja Daze....good times. Remember the Baja-Scarab wars?

Last edited by CigDaze; 06-09-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey guys, all the volunteers at SOS and all the pic guys.

Did you ever in a million years think that you would read absolute chit like this??????????

ufix1
Registered

Posts: 105 Both of you deserve a big thank you!!!! And a big Applause, for stepping up for the whole boating community, and forming this wonderful site!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

SOS is the new way
Old 06-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel kinda special, I got the talk on how he was actually involved in SO many businesses. That story was he was a business consultant that helped businesses get to the next level. As such he was always having opportunities thrust at him to get involved in different industries. He, of course, could not resist the challenge and it allowed him to help out some of his "good friends" and make a few bucks "here and there".
Old 06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Personality in a cup!!!!
Cheers.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Hey guys, all the volunteers at SOS and all the pic guys.

Did you ever in a million years think that you would read absolute chit like this??????????

ufix1
Registered

Posts: 105 Both of you deserve a big thank you!!!! And a big Applause, for stepping up for the whole boating community, and forming this wonderful site!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

SOS is the new way
Yeah, both of them....
Old 06-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze

Hope all's well with you, Greg. Remember when you brought down that brand new, shiny 35OL to St. Pete and we ran her all day. My buddy Ben and I were just talking about that weekend a couple days ago....from when we woke up poolside at the Vinoy and the security guard was harassing us? We said we're with the guy with the boat at the docks. He was like, "oh okay, need a ride?"
Baja Daze....good times. Remember the Baja-Scarab wars?
That was a great day, one of those days I replay in my head when its 15 degrees and snowing like hell! I remember all the amazing houses you showed me, didnt Steven Spielberg have one out that way or am I thinking someone else? Thanks again for one of the greatest days on the water, and getting me drunk at your marina. I still think about that little gator back there!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Registered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
The Apache 47 makes the 41 look like a bathtub toy.

So now you're an expert on "bathtub toys" ?

Heres is something I found the other day searching for a thread I actually laughed when I saw someone call him out. He was just a sharp tongued 'know it all' that figured out how to Google. Most people are to busy with their lives to call out every stupid remark they read on the skinternet. I cant figure out how to multi quote, this was copy and pasted.

Last edited by Pokher Ace; 06-09-2010 at 10:09 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.