Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-25-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
The current issue at hand, why is this only being brought up now? seems convenient. why was it not brought up with the initial group of accusations. u guys have so many twists and turns to this whole drama, its starting to get real silly. everytime one of you guys bring something personal to me its just wrong. i really wish there is a better way to figure this out cause all it does is make us all look so foolish..

to think we all could have solved this like men with a few phone calls to the right people.. instead its solved like a bunch of punks, behind keyboards where nothing really gets answered or solved.. its too bad, really is....

after all this i consider all you guys friends, i understand why you did what you had to do, just dont agree with the method you chose. i still have to say, i dont agree or see your point. its just not there for me. more than half the points raised to me personaly are wrong and incorrect. like i said with a phone call i could have gave you correct information that i knew first hand.

when i start hearing that people are getting paid off not to post on serious or bring their product there, makes you kinda wonder!!!! its time to move on from this, for everyones sake....

Sorry......I'm just not picking up what you're laying down. The current issue at hand? There is one issue, and there always has been just one issue. Chris Sunkin is a con man, liar and fake. Exactly who are you calling a bunch of punks, and who is looking silly here?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The current issue at hand, why is this only being brought up now? seems convenient. why was it not brought up with the initial group of accusations. u guys have so many twists and turns to this whole drama, its starting to get real silly. everytime one of you guys bring something personal to me its just wrong. i really wish there is a better way to figure this out cause all it does is make us all look so foolish..

to think we all could have solved this like men with a few phone calls to the right people.. instead its solved like a bunch of punks, behind keyboards where nothing really gets answered or solved.. its too bad, really is....

after all this i consider all you guys friends, i understand why you did what you had to do, just dont agree with the method you chose. i still have to say, i dont agree or see your point. its just not there for me. more than half the points raised to me personaly are wrong and incorrect. like i said with a phone call i could have gave you correct information that i knew first hand.

when i start hearing that people are getting paid off not to post on serious or bring their product there, makes you kinda wonder!!!! its time to move on from this, for everyones sake....
What the fck is the matter with you?
We gave you a chance to do an audit.
Where the fck is it?

You and I have exactly same info.
You cant add.

What about the checks ?

Who is getting paid off not to post on SOS?

Post a name.

We didnt bring up the CW topic , someone else did.

Convenient?????? WTF does that mean?

Tony's thursday. 9pm. Dont be late . Prick
Old 05-25-2010, 01:47 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I really cant believe you still stand behind Chris on all of this?? Thought you were a smart guy, all these different people cant be wrong! There is just to many lies that have been told, and have not been answered. Anyone can look at the facts and see he is full of B.S., and I guess you are right up there with him. Oh and one more thing, dont you think if Alec wanted to build his own site he could with the money he has? Why would he want to take over SOS, when it is cheaper for him to start his own?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Where the fck is it?

You cant add.

What about the checks ?

Post a name.

i said we would do an audit.. i said we could stand man to man right before you take me to dinner and will go through it and i said well have a professional go through it to see if it was legit. then you threw a name at me, that name was on the list... i still say we can have it gone through.. means nothing if its done by you or i.. we would need an acct to look through it.. i never said i would personally audit it, i looked through it and thats when i saw you were wrong again.. you told me john wrote a personal check and i would not see his name on pay pal. well his name was on that list.....

all im saying is this is getting old fast and making a joke out of all of us......
Old 05-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
I really cant believe you still stand behind Chris on all of this?? Thought you were a smart guy, all these different people cant be wrong! There is just to many lies that have been told, and have not been answered. Anyone can look at the facts and see he is full of B.S., and I guess you are right up there with him. Oh and one more thing, dont you think if Alec wanted to build his own site he could with the money he has? Why would he want to take over SOS, when it is cheaper for him to start his own?
bill be careful where you think i stand.... its funny what you think, i guess you know my side of it as well too huh smart guy. im simply saying that what has been brought to me is not fact.... i cant account for everything, but what i can account for is false.. thats hwat im basing my throughts on...
Old 05-25-2010, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Where the fck is it?

You cant add.

What about the checks ?

Post a name.

a phone call would have been nice you canadian scumbag.... im gonna have to cancel my date.....
Old 05-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Registered

i said we would do an audit.. i said we could stand man to man right before you take me to dinner and will go through it and i said well have a professional go through it to see if it was legit. then you threw a name at me, that name was on the list... i still say we can have it gone through.. means nothing if its done by you or i.. we would need an acct to look through it.. i never said i would personally audit it, i looked through it and thats when i saw you were wrong again.. you told me john wrote a personal check and i would not see his name on pay pal. well his name was on that list.....

all im saying is this is getting old fast and making a joke out of all of us......
Doesnt really matter what I show you, because you arent hangin in there because of any logic.

When I show you in black and white from the actual source document and show you emails that checks were written and prove to you 100% that what you said was wrong , are you going to live up to your word and take a hike?

This blind Jerseyboy loyalty is BS.

If you havent seen the paypal info, how are you even discussing it.?
An accountant???? To add up 46 numbers??

I know when John bought his ticket on Paypal. Sept 4
I know Sean was first on July 2, and Jay second on July 3.
I know when everyone bought their ticket on Paypal.

Phone calls to and amongst who???

You and I have talked on the phone numerous times. What has been concluded.?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Registered

a phone call would have been nice you canadian scumbag.... im gonna have to cancel my date.....

What... I have to send flowers first?

I'm sure the restaurant has a calculator we can borrow.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Stec, what is your take on the "doctored" up bank statement? If we all agree that the bank statement is in fact altered isn't that enough? Just that one thing?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
BINGO we have a winner.......

At this point I think that anybody that is still in bed with him is only doing it for the notoriety of their position on his site knowing that they will lose face trying to come back here. Just my 2 cents
I was one of CS biggest flag waivers when I found out the truth I left.I then apologized to a few people that I had really ridden hard.Taking into consideration everything that happened I think that the OSO members showed a lot of class because I was pretty much welcomed back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.