Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He put the money in his wallet to assure it would get to the right place.........................
What a bold face lie.
Identifying the liar. This is very informative to understanding Sunkin's character. A very good read!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_yo...hological_liar

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-25-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:58 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
You provided a clearly altered bank statement. The bank statement that you provided as evidence was picked apart and explained in detail by a CPA as to how it was altered and yet you don't offer a single word of explaination. Why?

There is a glaring shortage of funds collected between what you say was donated on pay pal, what was given to you by check, donated in cash, and the total that amount that should have been given to the charity, yet don't even attempt to reconcile these figures. Why?

There was more than a two month delay between when you received these funds and when you finally write a check (that bounced) yet you donn't even attempt to explain why you delayed in sending the check for over two months.
I don't mind addressing this. Again. It'll be lost in the screaming, but I don't mind.

To your first inquiry- that wasn't a bank statement. At that time the Serious account was one of those freebie's with minimal transactions and paperless. That's the output you get from the website. At the time I could only see YTD, not Nov and Dec. It took a while for the bank's IT department to get it to where I could get that data. I downloaded it- it automatically opens as an excel spreadsheet. If I wanted to alter it in any way, all I'd had to do was type in what I wanted. If you notice, there are duplicate check numbers. The checks are printed on blanks by a $49 piece of check software. I mistakenly started twice. Keep in mind, I'm no accountant- I'm terrible with that stuff. And I was doing it in a pinch. No excuses- that's just what happened. If I really wanted to create a fake, I have the brains and resources to do so.

To point two- there is no "glaring shortage" of anything. I provided access to the account to the individual that brought Alec here. His "dear friend". You would have thought Stecz's word would be good enough. But it conflicted with the agenda and suddenly Dave is also a major league liar. There were instant accusations of multiple paypal accounts, etc. So why bother? Those that have already made up their minds won't be swayed regardless.

After the raffle I spoke to Alec and told him I needed to get Paypal to transfer the funds. I'm not exactly sitting around during the day and there wasn't any urgency that I could detect. Eventually we just decided I'd bring it to Key West with me. Actually, as we had various discussions, Alec was going to send his check here to me to be forwarded together. But then we decided otherwise. If it was an issue, a call could have resolved it quickly.

Lastly, I didn't know about the NSF the same way Alec and the hospital didn't. The notice- if they sent one- would have gone to a PO box that gets stuffed daily with junk mail. I check it every other week. If they sent something, I missed it. No one discovered it. No one. I'm at a loss as to how this is an inconceivable possibility. I didn't even get a phone call when the hospital discovered it. Just a friendly and casual e-mail that asked if I could look into it. And not a call once during the week I was trying to discover how it happened. I reacred just as if Alec would have bounced a check on me. I trust(ed) him and I knew it was going to be resolved. If it were even a minor issue, I'd have thought I would have received a phone call.

The rest of it? A distraction. Believe what you like. The site wasn't started for any other reason than for someplace for all of us to hang out. I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition. But in the end, that's not our original goal. Now we're refocused on the plan that Dave and I spoke about in our first chat about making a place we could always count on being there. And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit. If not, that's OK too.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I don't mind addressing this. Again. It'll be lost in the screaming, but I don't mind.

To your first inquiry- that wasn't a bank statement. At that time the Serious account was one of those freebie's with minimal transactions and paperless. That's the output you get from the website. At the time I could only see YTD, not Nov and Dec. It took a while for the bank's IT department to get it to where I could get that data. I downloaded it- it automatically opens as an excel spreadsheet. If I wanted to alter it in any way, all I'd had to do was type in what I wanted. If you notice, there are duplicate check numbers. The checks are printed on blanks by a $49 piece of check software. I mistakenly started twice. Keep in mind, I'm no accountant- I'm terrible with that stuff. And I was doing it in a pinch. No excuses- that's just what happened. If I really wanted to create a fake, I have the brains and resources to do so.

To point two- there is no "glaring shortage" of anything. I provided access to the account to the individual that brought Alec here. His "dear friend". You would have thought Stecz's word would be good enough. But it conflicted with the agenda and suddenly Dave is also a major league liar. There were instant accusations of multiple paypal accounts, etc. So why bother? Those that have already made up their minds won't be swayed regardless.

After the raffle I spoke to Alec and told him I needed to get Paypal to transfer the funds. I'm not exactly sitting around during the day and there wasn't any urgency that I could detect. Eventually we just decided I'd bring it to Key West with me. Actually, as we had various discussions, Alec was going to send his check here to me to be forwarded together. But then we decided otherwise. If it was an issue, a call could have resolved it quickly.

Lastly, I didn't know about the NSF the same way Alec and the hospital didn't. The notice- if they sent one- would have gone to a PO box that gets stuffed daily with junk mail. I check it every other week. If they sent something, I missed it. No one discovered it. No one. I'm at a loss as to how this is an inconceivable possibility. I didn't even get a phone call when the hospital discovered it. Just a friendly and casual e-mail that asked if I could look into it. And not a call once during the week I was trying to discover how it happened. I reacred just as if Alec would have bounced a check on me. I trust(ed) him and I knew it was going to be resolved. If it were even a minor issue, I'd have thought I would have received a phone call.

The rest of it? A distraction. Believe what you like. The site wasn't started for any other reason than for someplace for all of us to hang out. I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition. But in the end, that's not our original goal. Now we're refocused on the plan that Dave and I spoke about in our first chat about making a place we could always count on being there. And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit. If not, that's OK too.
ok walter mitty, if you say so.. Now its you and Dave..huh..You didnt say that about him when you were telling me how he is complicating things for you... Face it Chris you are mental and are a pathological liar...refocused? i guess that term will work, how about "sitting in a circle jerk with a few people that fell for my bullsh!t site"
Old 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition
Does this mean you finally admit you lied about all the ejections, Apache's, other boats, and motorcycles?
Old 05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Donziweasel
Does this mean you finally admit you lied about all the ejections, Apache's, other boats, and motorcycles?
Sounds like a admission to me?? The problem is most of the lies were told way before SOS, it started here. It sounds like you are on the right path now Chris!!
Old 05-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you can reply to all the details of the bank statement...you can reply to the question
Did you own all the things you said you owned???
A simple Yes...or No will do.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, SOS is a great place to just hang out and talk boats..........so nice and so comfortable.....just sitting here talking boats...Hiccup....we all love boats so let's talk boats.......I feel so laid back and relaxed when I talk boats with the boys.....Let's drink some more alcohol now....Wow! ..that feels even better!
What's that Chris? Some money??? Hiccup....A donation for childrens charity? Sure, here's a hundred dollar bill for the charity. Give me another Martini....Hey that's a great idea to put it in your wallet! This way it won't get lost when you steal it.....This bartender makes a great Martini...Hiccup...Drink Booze, talk boats, and give Chris money to put in his wallet for a donation.....this is Camelot........Hiccup!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-25-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Yeah, SOS is a great place to just hang out and talk boats..........so nice and so comfortable.....just sitting here talking boats...Hiccup....we all love boats so let's talk boats.......I feel so laid back and relaxed when I talk boats with the boys.....Let's drink some more alcohol now....Wow! ..that feels even better!
What's that Chris? Some money??? Hiccup....A donation for childrens charity? Sure, here's a hundred dollar bill for the charity. Give me another Martini....Hey that's a great idea to put it in your wallet! This way it won't get lost when you steal it.....This bartender makes a great Martini...Hiccup...Drink Booze, talk boats, and give Chris money to put in his wallet for a donation.....this is Camelot........Hiccup!

LOL....cracking me up here!
Old 05-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin

Mr. Con Man Chris Sunkin.......there is something you just aren't realizing here. People can see through your lies now. The more you post, the more and more you expose your bull $hit and the more sleezy you become. Keep up the good work!

• No bank has accounts for "free" without a nice balance associated....obvisously not the case here due to the NSF.
  • If that was downloaded from a website, it would have correct information, dates and amounts.
  • If it was printed from EXCEL, the columns would be aligned and they are not.
  • The bank does not call a DEBIT a CREDIT, and a CREDIT a DEBIT.
  • The bank does not sometimes include CENTS and other times they don't.
  • ALL checks are supplied printed with a check number at the top, and a matching magnetic machine readable number at the bottom with the account number. Never are they blank! I don't see duplicate check numbers. Where are they?

You are just a 2-bit con man that has been caught in a web of lies and deceit.

The full size image is here: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1...eredproof1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 05-25-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I have about $80 and change in my free checking account, plus the pay me like .5% ((its so miniscule I dont remember and I have to have direct deposit to qualify) every time I use my debit card.. Charter One rocks!!!!!

Thank god that balance will be changing rapidly come the end of the year, but then I will just buy a newer, bigger, faster boat and a bigger truck to pull it and I will prolly be broke all over again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.