Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Mr. Con Man Chris Sunkin.......there is something you just aren't realizing here. People can see through your lies now. The more you post, the more and more you expose your bull $hit and the more sleezy you become. Keep up the good work!

• No bank has accounts for "free" without a nice balance associated....obvisously not the case here due to the NSF.
  • If that was downloaded from a website, it would have correct information, dates and amounts.
  • If it was printed from EXCEL, the columns would be aligned and they are not.
  • The bank does not call a DEBIT a CREDIT, and a CREDIT a DEBIT.
  • The bank does not sometimes include CENTS and other times they don't.
  • ALL checks are supplied printed with a check number at the top, and a matching magnetic machine readable number at the bottom with the account number. Never are they blank! I don't see duplicate check numbers. Where are they?

You are just a 2-bit con man that has been caught in a web of lies and deceit.

The full size image is here: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1...eredproof1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Chris, are you seriously telling everyone that this is from a download to an Excel spreadsheet? The check amount doesn't match anything on the statement, no matter how "Free" the account is.

You might have been successful so far praying off idiots, but Geez Louise

Did you really give this statement/record as proof of whatever?

Nice avoidance of every single other question posed towards you.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

To point two- there is no "glaring shortage" of anything. I provided access to the account to the individual that brought Alec here. His "dear friend". You would have thought Stecz's word would be good enough.

It wasn't.

Stecz's addition is wrong. Mine isnt.
I have the Paypal acct.

You put my dear friend in a horrible position.

He was responsible to bring us the total validation of the donation.

You also neglected to tell him about the checks you received.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You idiots are like the guy with the fuzzy pic of the Lochness monster... no real proof

If Sunkin was this criminal mastermind why would he f*ck up over over 2600 bucks when he could wait a year and make a killing.....Keep in mind Alec accused Bill Taylor of the same thing,. then kissed his ass at the SOS party. Take a look at the original founding members and none of them were asked for a dime...a matter of fact he should have picked a wealthier group to prey upon.

You know who got f*cked on the whole deal? Sean(airpacker) His buddy Alec went behind everyones back and left him in the cold......Sean's biggest accuser ???Tim Sharkey (expensive date)
Can't wait to see you guys in November.....It will be more fun than you can imagine.

Ciao
Old 05-25-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS
You idiots are like the guy with the fuzzy pic of the Lochness monster... no real proof

If Sunkin was this criminal mastermind why would he f*ck up over over 2600 bucks when he could wait a year and make a killing.....Keep in mind Alec accused Bill Taylor of the same thing,. then kissed his ass at the SOS party. Take a look at the original founding members and none of them were asked for a dime...a matter of fact he should have picked a wealthier group to prey upon.

You know who got f*cked on the whole deal? Sean(airpacker) His buddy Alec went behind everyones back and left him in the cold......Sean's biggest accuser ???Tim Sharkey (expensive date)
Can't wait to see you guys in November.....It will be more fun than you can imagine.

Ciao
Glad you joined in.

Yeah I asked PRA for a $500.00 gift for SOS members and he gave it to us.

No real proof ?

Prove to me that Chris Sunkin owned the boats he said he owned.
Prove to me that $ 2650.00 IS the correct donation amt.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Glad you joined in.

Yeah I asked PRA for a $500.00 gift for SOS members and he gave it to us.

No real proof ?

Prove to me that Chris Sunkin owned the boats he said he owned.
Prove to me that $ 2650.00 IS the correct donation amt.
Skirting the issue on F*cking over Sean and calling Bill Taylor a POS then kissing his ass...... That pic of the Lochness monster gets fuzzier every post !
Old 05-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Registered

The rest of it? A distraction. Believe what you like. The site wasn't started for any other reason than for someplace for all of us to hang out. I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition. But in the end, that's not our original goal. Now we're refocused on the plan that Dave and I spoke about in our first chat about making a place we could always count on being there. And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit. If not, that's OK too

The plan you and Dave spoke about??

You talking about Dave Stecz??

Ask around , Stecz was marked ABSENT for most of 2009.

Not fair draggin him into this.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Registered

The rest of it? A distraction. Believe what you like. The site wasn't started for any other reason than for someplace for all of us to hang out. I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition. But in the end, that's not our original goal. Now we're refocused on the plan that Dave and I spoke about in our first chat about making a place we could always count on being there. And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit. If not, that's OK too

The plan you and Dave spoke about??

You talking about Dave Stecz??

Ask around , Stecz was marked ABSENT for most of 2009.

Not fair draggin him into this.
I must admit that is one of the more bizarre posts I have ever read. You might want to go back and actually read the quote.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Registered

about making a place we could always count on being there

I just did.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=BOBCATMATHEWS;3119883]

.....Sean's biggest accuser ???Tim Sharkey (expensive date)

Bob you are correct I did ride Sean and Jay pretty hard I also apologized to them.See thats how I am I don't delete posts I stand behind what I say and if I am wrong I admit it.What you see with me is what you get not every one likes it but I never pretended to be someone I am not.
I am flying into Ft Lauderdale Wen Nov 10th at night won't be in KW till Thurs probably around 1400.I am staying at Casa Marina but keep in mind I have to leave Sunday around 1200 as I have to be back in NJ on Monday.I will be more than happy to discuss this matter with you should you wish.

Last edited by Expensive Date; 05-25-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Registered

about making a place we could always count on being there

I just did.
That place is still there...and still fun....and Tim I appreciate you candor ..We can have a beer or slug it out.....Alec what about your problem with Bill Taylor????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.