Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We don't have crickets in KW .....but if we did it would sound like this.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS
We don't have crickets in KW .....but if we did it would sound like this.
But I've seen those damn chickens running everywhere.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Registered

Hey Brian.....did you tell these guy's you ran a complete background check on Sunkin and it was clean ?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Brian.....did you tell these guy's you ran a complete background check on Sunkin and it was clean ?
I did but I obviously missed the stuff that was posted on here.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Creepy.creepy.

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I sat next to you and Nick and Alec at the Platinum run in Fort Myers.
Yeah.
I.was.sitting.RIGHT.BESIDE.YOU,too.
Listening.to.you.talk.about.how.your.son.was.the.v aledictorian.
and.your.daughter.was.the.salutorian.of.their.high .schools.

remember?

JUST.GO.THE.FVCK.AWAY.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Registered

Bobcat.....
Another defender you are....and you try to deflect again all the other questions saying we are searching for loch ness???
Actually....the dude in question is the one who basically said he saw nessy....and as a matter of fact, not only did he say he saw her...but she is in his backyard right now! She has a huge appetite, mostly seaweed and moss, occasionally she eats fish...and the bills to pay for her food is astronomical...luckily he's had now 5 nessy's...so he's used to the expenses....and he has another on order.
WTF dude....did he own all the Apaches, Cigs, etc....that goes to the heart of credibility...and if any of these people who went to the site paying, posting, building, etc. knew before that he didn't do or own any of the things he said he did....the site would've never been started!!! That is why I think some of the people won't let it go...seems to have been created out of Thin Air.
1 more thing...I read Mr Gadgets posts because he knows a lot about my type of boat...put big power in them....has friends that have put big power in them....and is reliable as far as the attitude of the boat....how it handles what...etc...
If someone was reading CS posts about apaches or cigs and relied on his posts to do this or that..could be dangerous, an expensive mistake....OR BOTH

Last edited by GeeterB; 05-26-2010 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Had 1 more thing to add!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

It took a while for the bank's IT department to get it to where I could get that data.
I've worked in IT for 24 years. Let me just say

Carry on.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

I don't mind addressing this. Again. It'll be lost in the screaming, but I don't mind.

To your first inquiry- that wasn't a bank statement. At that time the Serious account was one of those freebie's with minimal transactions and paperless. That's the output you get from the website. At the time I could only see YTD, not Nov and Dec. It took a while for the bank's IT department to get it to where I could get that data. I downloaded it- it automatically opens as an excel spreadsheet. If I wanted to alter it in any way, all I'd had to do was type in what I wanted. If you notice, there are duplicate check numbers. The checks are printed on blanks by a $49 piece of check software. I mistakenly started twice. Keep in mind, I'm no accountant- I'm terrible with that stuff. And I was doing it in a pinch. No excuses- that's just what happened. If I really wanted to create a fake, I have the brains and resources to do so.

To point two- there is no "glaring shortage" of anything. I provided access to the account to the individual that brought Alec here. His "dear friend". You would have thought Stecz's word would be good enough. But it conflicted with the agenda and suddenly Dave is also a major league liar. There were instant accusations of multiple paypal accounts, etc. So why bother? Those that have already made up their minds won't be swayed regardless.

After the raffle I spoke to Alec and told him I needed to get Paypal to transfer the funds. I'm not exactly sitting around during the day and there wasn't any urgency that I could detect. Eventually we just decided I'd bring it to Key West with me. Actually, as we had various discussions, Alec was going to send his check here to me to be forwarded together. But then we decided otherwise. If it was an issue, a call could have resolved it quickly.

Lastly, I didn't know about the NSF the same way Alec and the hospital didn't. The notice- if they sent one- would have gone to a PO box that gets stuffed daily with junk mail. I check it every other week. If they sent something, I missed it. No one discovered it. No one. I'm at a loss as to how this is an inconceivable possibility. I didn't even get a phone call when the hospital discovered it. Just a friendly and casual e-mail that asked if I could look into it. And not a call once during the week I was trying to discover how it happened. I reacred just as if Alec would have bounced a check on me. I trust(ed) him and I knew it was going to be resolved. If it were even a minor issue, I'd have thought I would have received a phone call.

The rest of it? A distraction. Believe what you like. The site wasn't started for any other reason than for someplace for all of us to hang out. I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition. But in the end, that's not our original goal. Now we're refocused on the plan that Dave and I spoke about in our first chat about making a place we could always count on being there. And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit. If not, that's OK too.
Thanks for the response Chris.

I will leave it to the former SOS insiders who were there first hand to confirm or refute your response - if they choose to.

p.s., Now did you really own a 50 Sea Ray, 41 Apache, and Top Gun at the same time as you posted or did you just get a bit caught up in the moment?
Old 05-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn

p.s., Now did you really own a 50 Sea Ray, 41 Apache, and Top Gun at the same time as you posted or did you just get a bit caught up in the moment?

Originally Posted by Sean Stinson
Man alot of people sure have lots of time to worry about somebodies toys or lack there-of......

I know 2 bits of info and all of you know who I am so with that being said this is what I have to offer......

Bruce Bullock stated to me personally this morning that he did in fact sell Sunkin a 41 Apache w/ 1 blown motor and the other not far behind this was sometime ago but he did say Sunkin bought it.....Also there was a Martino deal that had a bunch of Express Cats involved that Sunkin was part of as far as the rest I have not the time or the energy to worry about all of this.....

The pieces will land where they land and from that point then closure to this will come.....

I hope that all involved can put closure to this thing because it is actually quite boring at this time to watch all of this take place..... My kids play better than this!!!!!

Thats all I know!!! Take it for what it's worth!!!!?
So Sean is lying too?
Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Sowhat???

All.that.proves.is.that.he.hasnt.been.arrested.
But...he.HAS.been.a.DEFENDANT.in.a.number.of.civil .cases.
Yep,a.real.stand-up.guy.

Doesnt.that.mean.anything.to.you?

Come.to.your.senses,Bob.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.