Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition.
And you put the hundred that was intended for charity in your wallet................
Old 05-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still want to know if he owned the boats he said he owned.
If so...the names of the boats, type, and pics...VERY EASY TO SUBMIT
A major credibility bridge would be crossed right there for me.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
And you put the hundred that was intended for charity in your wallet................
You have to forgive Ed, I called him a dick head a year and half ago and she can't get over it.....kind of the NJ version of tex....

Jaylooter....can't wait to see you bud.....It must suck hating the bourgeoisie then having to rely on them for your income....no way in hell you can look at yourself in the mirror.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GeeterB
I still want to know if he owned the boats he said he owned.
If so...the names of the boats, type, and pics...VERY EASY TO SUBMIT
A major credibility bridge would be crossed right there for me.
nice Alec.....little obvious but nice.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Website.built.for.two.

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS
Jaylooter....can't wait to see you bud.....It must suck hating the bourgeoisie then having to rely on them for your income....no way in hell you can look at yourself in the mirror.
Wow,Bob...really.sorry.to.read.that.
so,no.hits.on.a.background.check.makes.it.all.good .in.your.world?You.threaten.me.because.I.point.out .the.obvious?
and.its.either.drinks.or.a.fistfight.with.Tim.now?
what.are.you--twelve???
Sounds.like.you.are.getting.a.bit.defensive.about. your.good.buddy.chris...
shouting.louder.DOES.NOT.strengthen.your.position.

I.guess.the.two.of.you.can.have.a.high.ol.time.ove r.there-
he.can.keep.pouring.the.koolaid.and.you.can.contin ue.to.swim.in.it.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-26-2010, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by BDiggity
After 37 pages, you would think all this top notch investigation would have uncovered who shot jfk or where hoffa is located. this conspiracy must go all the way up to the vatican, perhaps beyond.

i hope once all this is over, whatever the outcome is, you guys decide to spend as much time volunteering for the bbb of your respective states. they could use the help. the poor & old ladies on fixed incomes that get duped by fly by night contractors or mechanics would appreciate your help getting their money back.
Post of the year
Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Im a contractor!! But your fly by night boat bud CS dupped some serious guys who actually have serious toy's... in ur terms were the old ladies on a fixed income and CS flew by in his apaches at night
Old 05-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. I have seen Alec (catastrophe) post screenshots from Alexa ( they track a website's traffic) a few times. How accurate are these numbers???
I advertise here on OSO and am very happy with my ROI. Of course, I was approached about advertising over there. My problem is that I have a VERY limited advertising budget that I need to get the most out of. I am a small business that has to watch what I spend constantly. I just can't throw away 2K a year for no return. I compared the traffic on both sites on Alexa and it was not even close. OSO had more than 100 times the traffic. Is that a fair assessment???
I was informed that the numbers on Alexa are way off. I don't know. I find it hard to believe that the other site has even come close to the traffic here. Am I correct? What is the deal with refreshing? How does that raise the numbers? Does it look like more people are online at once? Is there anyway for the average guy to see what the refresh time is so they can see if the numbers are legit?
As far as the rest of it, I won't comment on any of it. It doesn't look good for a business to get in the middle of it. I have read all of the threads and seen all of the posts and what was said (and more importantly, what was not). I have my opinion that I will keep to myself. I like everyone. I may not agree with what they do, but they have to live with it. I'm not here to judge them.
I declined to advertise over there at this moment for my reasons. I would like to see if some of them are correct. Some, I am confident that I am correct. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
Eddie
Old 05-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. I have seen Alec (catastrophe) post screenshots from Alexa ( they track a website's traffic) a few times. How accurate are these numbers???
I advertise here on OSO and am very happy with my ROI. Of course, I was approached about advertising over there. My problem is that I have a VERY limited advertising budget that I need to get the most out of. I am a small business that has to watch what I spend constantly. I just can't throw away 2K a year for no return. I compared the traffic on both sites on Alexa and it was not even close. OSO had more than 100 times the traffic. Is that a fair assessment???
I was informed that the numbers on Alexa are way off. I don't know. I find it hard to believe that the other site has even come close to the traffic here. Am I correct? What is the deal with refreshing? How does that raise the numbers? Does it look like more people are online at once? Is there anyway for the average guy to see what the refresh time is so they can see if the numbers are legit?
As far as the rest of it, I won't comment on any of it. It doesn't look good for a business to get in the middle of it. I have read all of the threads and seen all of the posts and what was said (and more importantly, what was not). I have my opinion that I will keep to myself. I like everyone. I may not agree with what they do, but they have to live with it. I'm not here to judge them.
I declined to advertise over there at this moment for my reasons. I would like to see if some of them are correct. Some, I am confident that I am correct. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
Eddie

Eddie

From what I know, Alexa is pretty much the "standard" and measures many many things. Just go to the Alexa site and see for yourself. It is independant and automatic. No manipluation can be done by the site that is being analyzed. Who told you that Alexa was way off?

Good luck.....!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:07 AM
Registered

Sorry.....I didn't answer many questions for you but here is a second go:

OSO had more than 100 times the traffic. Is that a fair assessment???
I would think so. It was started 12 years ago and is the leader. The other site is 1.5 years old and has a recient problem retaining members/viewers.

I was informed that the numbers on Alexa are way off. I don't know. I find it hard to believe that the other site has even come close to the traffic here. Am I correct?
I would agree with you.

What is the deal with refreshing? How does that raise the numbers? Does it look like more people are online at once?
If you mean "refresh" as a function of the board sortware, yes it will make it seem like more people are on the board. It is actually called "Session Timeout". I know this since I take care of the SCOPEinfo board and it uses the same software. Here is the description of the function: Session Timeout
This is the time in seconds that a user must remain inactive before their login session expires. This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who's Online after their last activity.

The SCOPE board is set to 900 seconds (which is 15 minutes) and is the default setting on the software when it is installed. The other parameter that may affect things is the "Who's Online Refresh Period".
Who's Online Refresh Period
Time period in seconds to refresh the Who's Online display. The SCOPE board is set for 60 seconds.

Is there anyway for the average guy to see what the refresh time is so they can see if the numbers are legit?
Not that I am aware of. You need ADMIN rights to see and change these parameters.

I hope this helps some........

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 05-27-2010 at 03:09 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.