Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 07-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zone 5
Your kidding right?

member list 100% accurate means no made up BS members. 100% of our members have signed up. If you want to take the time to go through our member list, the total will equal the number thats on the bottom of the page. Do they all post ? of course not. But posting and accurate member lists have nothing to do with each other as Alex claimed they do.
Z5

No.....I had no idea you had a board. I wasn't sure what you meant......that is why I asked. What member list are you talking about? What Alex claiming?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Z5

No.....I had no idea you had a board.
A gardening board?
http://www.squidoo.com/zone5

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-16-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
A gardening board?
now that is funny
Old 07-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Z5

No.....I had no idea you had a board. I wasn't sure what you meant......that is why I asked. What member list are you talking about? What Alex claiming?
sorry, thought you were kidding around, becauise its been mentioned in this thread before. www.boatfreaks.org

The member list is not available on OSO or sos. They both have it turned off. Boatfreaks doesn't. Its just a list of the members on the board, when they joined, and how many posts they have. Alex's claim was that the member lists were not accurate. That may be true on some boards, but its not on Boatfreaks.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
A gardening board?
Originally Posted by mikes280
now that is funny
Old 07-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Registered

sorry, thought you were kidding around, becauise its been mentioned in this thread before. www.boatfreaks.org

The member list is not available on OSO or sos. They both have it turned off. Boatfreaks doesn't. Its just a list of the members on the board, when they joined, and how many posts they have. Alex's claim was that the member lists were not accurate. That may be true on some boards, but its not on Boatfreaks.
Sorry.....I haven't read every post on this thread. I just took a look at your site and I have to register just to view a thread. I guess that is one way to boost membership. This sounds familiar.....did we type about this before regarding a video posted on your BF site?

Did Alex claim that BF had rigged numbers and false members?
Old 07-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
But I agree the active member list ( as here, or anywhere else ) was hardly accurate.
"anywhere else" implies to me that Alex is saying just that.

Sorry.....I haven't read every post on this thread. I just took a look at your site and I have to register just to view a thread. I guess that is one way to boost membership. This sounds familiar.....did we type about this before regarding a video posted on your BF site?
This was talked about hundreds of posts ago. Yes, you have to register. So we know you are legit. Its 100% FREE. posting pictures, no "special" titles, no private paid only forums etc. Its not a way to boost membership. Its a way to stop fly bys who hop on the board, look at the pictures or read stuff and go on. If you want to see the content, it takes less than 5 minutes to register. You have to register to see pictures on OSO too, so whats the big deal? If someone is willing to join, then we hope they will keep coming back and post and be a productive member of the site.

Did Alex claim that BF had rigged numbers and false members?
see above.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your kidding right?

member list 100% accurate means no made up BS members. 100% of our members have signed up. If you want to take the time to go through our member list, the total will equal the number thats on the bottom of the page. Do they all post ? of course not. But posting and accurate member lists have nothing to do with each other as Alex claimed they do.
No

I dont think they are the same.
I know what you mean and agree.

Iwas just too lazy and tired last night to expand on my point.

No argument here, I agree with you.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Registered

ok back to sinking sunken
Old 07-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes280
ok back to sinking sunken
That's what I'm talkin about!
What is that scumbag up to? What is happening/not happening in that secret warehouse? Who is his next potential victim....he has to bleed money out of someone.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.