Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   Sunkin Ejection Stories (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/230617-sunkin-ejection-stories.html)

pasquesi 05-17-2010 10:17 AM

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Here is Sunkin giving advice on wearing lanyards. Didn't he claim to be ejected several times? I want some info before I post over there.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...670#post496670

pasquesi 05-17-2010 12:06 PM

I've been BANNED!! From SOS!! So, the mods are reading every post over here. What have they got to hide? Sunkin is really pouring some wicked Kool aide to those boys!!

Catastrophe 05-17-2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by pasquesi (Post 3112150)
I've been BANNED!! From SOS!! So, the mods are reading every post over here. What have they got to hide? Sunkin is really pouring some wicked Kool aide to those boys!!

If thats true Fund Razor must be going to the bathroom every 10 minutes. He's the guy thats drinking it all.

For someone that had volunteering shown to him his whole life and now a professional fund raiser, to take a pass on Sunkins behaviour is sick.

BUIZILLA 05-17-2010 12:22 PM

read the post again... he made a comment, no advice given

some people really need to get a life

jayboat 05-17-2010 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA (Post 3112161)

True dat. I know I spend waaaay too much time behind a keyboard.

that being said...

Some people have what could be called an imaginary life.
Dreams are good, no?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5807/sunkhead.jpg

jayboat 05-17-2010 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3112158)
If thats true Fund Razor must be going to the bathroom every 10 minutes. He's the guy thats drinking it all.

For someone that had volunteering shown to him his whole life and now a professional fund raiser, to take a pass on Sunkins behaviour is sick.

The only rational answer is that chris sunkin is the devil.
Fundy has yielded to the temptations of the Apache serpent.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3490/sunkapache.jpg

Interceptor 05-17-2010 04:28 PM

Along with many of you I've posted things that question Sunkin and his many lives. I'm convinced he's a liar but I'm still not convinced he's a charity thief.
How about a follow up on the key issue, the charity ticket sale audit ? The last I saw posted was a discussion regarding an audit and some heated OSO memeber to SOS member back forth discussion which seemed to leave the whole issue in limbo.
ed

mike tkach 05-17-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 3112212)
The only rational answer is that chris sunkin is the devil.
Fundy has yielded to the temptations of the Apache serpent.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3490/sunkapache.jpg

JAY,i must say,you are very creative,this post Made me LMAO.:lolhit:

cosmic12 05-17-2010 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA (Post 3112161)

How is life over there? Having been banned for quiting I haven't heard any news of the place lately.

Catastrophe 05-17-2010 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Interceptor (Post 3112406)
Along with many of you I've posted things that question Sunkin and his many lives. I'm convinced he's a liar but I'm still not convinced he's a charity thief.
How about a follow up on the key issue, the charity ticket sale audit ? The last I saw posted was a discussion regarding an audit and some heated OSO memeber to SOS member back forth discussion which seemed to leave the whole issue in limbo.
ed

There was no audit.

Catastrophe 05-17-2010 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12 (Post 3112463)
How is life over there? Having been banned for quiting I haven't heard any news of the place lately.

Daredevil is entertaining everyone.

Fundrazor is pretending nothing happened.

Sunkin is calling people for ad money.

Comanche3Six 05-17-2010 07:26 PM

Who in their right mind would give that scumbag money? Why not just put in an order at Trick Marine if you need to toss some money over the side? It's always a con..........

jayboat 05-17-2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3112480)
There was no audit.

I guess Stecz got sidetracked.

Maybe he's busy helping OJ look for the real killers. :rolleyes:

Davidmnc 05-17-2010 08:24 PM

WOW! Guys................ I am not sure why you find it necessary to attack the people who have have NOTHING to do with Chris's escapades. This is a pathetic witch hunt. John has done nothing but defend him self. It's one thing to go after a guy who has obviously given reason. But you really don't do your cause any justice going after the innocent. But it's your witch hunt. Not mine. Carry on.

Comanche3Six 05-17-2010 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Davidmnc (Post 3112620)
WOW! Guys................ I am not sure why you find it necessary to attack the people who have have NOTHING to do with Chris's escapades. This is a pathetic witch hunt. John has done nothing but defend him self. It's one thing to go after a guy who has obviously given reason. But you really don't do your cause any justice going after the innocent. But it's your witch hunt. Not mine. Carry on.

.....lighten up.....http://www.miniclip.com/games/penguin-arcade/en/

Davidmnc 05-17-2010 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3112642)

:lolhit:

Davidmnc 05-17-2010 09:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 416458Attachment 416459Attachment 416458

POWERPLAY J 05-17-2010 09:10 PM

I have always stayed neutral and couldn't care less who likes/dislikes whom, but the people here and other sites that put up worthless negative threads and posts degrading eachother not only make themselves look like douchbags but also the other 90% of us too! Why continue beating dead horses? are you that deserate to find self worth? GROW UP!

I an NOT defending anyone! Just sick of the B.S.

jayboat 05-17-2010 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Davidmnc (Post 3112620)

Thanks, some of us will carry on. Maybe it should be pointed out again that those who continue to frequent chris sunkin's site, a site that was built and developed by volunteers who gave their time and energy over a period of years, are in fact, supporting chris sunkin's site, and so by association they are supporting chris sunkin.

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J (Post 3112660)
I have always stayed neutral and couldn't care less who likes/dislikes whom, but the people here and other sites that put up worthless negative threads and posts degrading eachother not only make themselves look like douchbags but also the other 90% of us too! Why continue beating dead horses? are you that deserate to find self worth? GROW UP!

How exactly does what is said on these threads by others make you look like a douchebag? chris sunkin is the douchebag in this story. If you are still posting over on chris sunkin's website I would think that would make you look like more of a douchebag than anything said or done here.

No offense, I don't know if you are an active member over there, and it's only my opinion- not meant as a personal attack on you.

If you think my stupid little photojokes make me look like a douchebag, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it- but I don't really care what anyone else thinks. It's my form of release and payback because the law says I can't do what I really want to do to this guy.

I really don't understand how people can still go there knowing what kind of person he is:

he tried to steal the money that we all donated to a children's charity.

boatlessatm 05-18-2010 01:49 AM

[QUOTE=jayboat;3112764]Thanks, some of us will carry on. Maybe it should be pointed out again that those who continue to frequent chris sunkin's site, a site that was built and developed by volunteers who gave their time and energy over a period of years, are in fact, supporting chris sunkin's site, and so by association they are supporting chris sunkin.

Get a grip wont you!!!! Using that rationale, anyone here who has a boat that runs on petrol, is in fact supporting terrorism. Afterall, the money that you pay for your petrol ultimately flows back to States that fund terrorist operations.

As others have said "GET A LIFE!!"

96scarab 05-18-2010 07:13 AM

Then dont read it! It's that easy.

Ted G 05-18-2010 07:44 AM

He is NOT working out of the Sunsation factory. And from what I know anything from his daughter is questionable at best. Have someone stop in and check. I just saw him a few weeks ago still peddling and selling... didn't remember me from last yr when I told him his chit was overpriced and marginal

:rolleyes:

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 01:20 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! Booo Hooooo!! Sorry if outing a bull $hit liar in the marine industry is considered "worthless and negative" to you. It's not a dead horse at all.......Mr. Lying Fake Paratrooper Boat Ejecting Charity Rippoff Con Artist Chris Sunkin is still hiding and believe if or not, some people don't know about this deabeat yet. :D :D

sunsation96 05-18-2010 01:57 PM

You start a thread and then you get banned and you are shocked:lolhit: I really don't see why that would of happened to you:party-smiley-004:

Comanche3Six 05-18-2010 02:59 PM

Relax Pasquesi
SOS has plenty of anti witch hunters that will stand up to Sunkin immediatly! I'm sure Fund and Cozzi and Stecz and Buizzilla, Macguyver ect are tearing him apart for Banning you for comments made on OSO. Just chomping him right up as we speak! They don't tolerate that witch hunting! I can hear them now speaking their minds and setting that nasty old witch hunter straight!!!!!!!! Yeah! They'll do it!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..........If they were allowed to speak their minds on SOS.......sorry, forgot about that one small point.............my bad.
Hey!!! I'm banned too! LOL!

jayboat 05-18-2010 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3113242)
Relax Pasquesi
SOS has plenty of anti witch hunters that will stand up to Sunkin immediatly! I'm sure Fund and Cozzi and Stecz and Buizzilla, Macguyver ect are tearing him apart for Banning you for comments made on OSO. Just chomping him right up as we speak! They don't tolerate that witch hunting! I can hear them now speaking their minds and setting that nasty old witch hunter straight!!!!!!!! Yeah! They'll do it!
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..........If they were allowed to speak their minds on SOS.......sorry, forgot about that one small point.............my bad.
Hey!!! I'm banned too! LOL!

I was banned before you! naner, naner. :cheer:

Strip Poker 388 05-18-2010 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3112642)

hey were is the one ya hit with a bat to see how far you can hit it:drink:

offshoredrillin 05-18-2010 03:12 PM

Never understood the witch hunt term. If they were the ones losing the money I guess it would be different :rolleyes:

I guess the thing I don't understand is, how can anyone even talk to him without thinking, "his lips are moving is this another line of crap?". Personally I just chose not to associate with liars, but I'm funny like that.... everybody funny, now you funny too! :D

Comanche3Six 05-18-2010 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 3113260)
hey were is the one ya hit with a bat to see how far you can hit it:drink:

I don't know where Sunkin has been? Probably buried under a rock somewhere working out a new money scam.....to pay his taxes that are behind. He'll pop up soon, the bat is always ready.........the hammer too!

http://www.flasharcade.com/arcade-ga...mole-game.html

yschmidt 05-18-2010 04:02 PM

This one?
http://www.uk-cl.com/games/penguin_launch.htm

yschmidt 05-18-2010 05:04 PM

Or this one

http://www.atarigame.net/games/Pengu...ARI_GAMESS.htm

MikeyFIN 05-18-2010 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3112539)
Who in their right mind would give that scumbag money? Why not just put in an order at Trick Marine if you need to toss some money over the side? It's always a con..........

Which one in particular do you mean ?

MacGyver 05-18-2010 06:28 PM

You idiots still trying to bash Chris? Maybe looking to have another thread locked?

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! THE TAKEOVER DIDN'T WORK!!!

Have a pleasant day :)

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113432)
You idiots still trying to bash Chris? Maybe looking to have another thread locked?

KoolAid!!!!! Yummy! :D :drink: Try asking your own questions then you might figure something out.

Davidmnc 05-18-2010 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by yschmidt (Post 3113315)

Always a crowed pleaser! :Score-101010:

Davidmnc 05-18-2010 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 3112764)
Thanks, some of us will carry on. Maybe it should be pointed out again that those who continue to frequent chris sunkin's site, a site that was built and developed by volunteers who gave their time and energy over a period of years, are in fact, supporting chris sunkin's site, and so by association they are supporting chris sunkin.

:bsflag::bong::cuqui::bong::bsflag:

MacGyver 05-18-2010 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3113437)
KoolAid!!!!! Yummy! :D :drink: Try asking your own questions then you might figure something out.

I'll restate..........

PhantomChaos 05-18-2010 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113457)
I'll restate..........

Hello?

Catastrophe 05-18-2010 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 3113432)

Tell ya what big mouth. Get Stecz with his pretend audit to provide the names and $$ and we'll make all of you look like enablers.
You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.

But you are just dense.

MacGyver 05-18-2010 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3113437)

And why bother asking a question, you phucktards will bend it so back-asswords further your ongoing smear campaign.