Notices

Is it me????

Old 06-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is it me????

Or R dealers work'n customers over worse & worse???( as I read some of the threads) U would think in this economy they would B cross'n the I's & dot'n the T's 2 take care of new & keep return customers????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
Old 06-02-2010, 12:49 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Many are on the edge and service is suffering. Just a bad time and place
Old 06-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's the problem... You can't worry about repeat customers when you're on the verge of locking your doors at the end of the month... They might be screwing themselves in the long run, but it seems that some are being a bit unscrupulous to stay afloat.

I don't agree with it, but it does seem to be the case.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
especially w/ the puter age & the ease of exposure, nut'n like shoot'n yo-self in the azz!!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going to be a while before it get's any better too.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I think a good portion of the marine service industry once worked as carnival hucksters or door to door cancer insurance salesmen.

ed
Old 06-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
I think a good portion of the marine service industry once worked as carnival hucksters or door to door cancer insurance salesmen.

ed
based on MANY of my own BAD experiences I believe U may B B'n kind!!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:03 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Service is where the money is right now, not sales, so everything is being put towards fixing, selling parts and hauling boats and watercraft!! And trust me if you have a good marine business with a good rep you are busy right now!
Old 06-02-2010, 06:53 PM
GB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking It's not only you....

Here's a response I got from a worldly business man that tries to defend service from a well established performance vendor.

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Nope not at all. If you need to call up Bam for example you can talk to them about parts and they are very helpfull, but they still send you to the internet to place the order. It not only helps them I am sure to get all the orders filled but also to make sure that there are no mistakes and billing is done properly. Very little margine on this stuff so any mistake can kill you. If you want to know how businesses turn out that write orders down long hand on knapkins then look at how Trick turned out.

Could give two phucko's... The sale was lost and will continue if adjustments aren't made in this small corner of bizz.

Last edited by GB; 06-05-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: no point
Old 06-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GB
Here's a response I got from a worldly business man that tries to defend service from a well established performance vendor.

Could give two phucko's... The sale was lost and will continue if adjustments aren't made in this small corner of bizz.
Go ahead and purchase from Trick and companies like him then, you must feel good about a guy writing your order down on a napkin. I will go with a company that has history and credability with delivering parts. Bam is tops in the business, ask around, don't take my word for it. He has gotten me parts that no one else was able to find. Just because you can not use a computer does not make them bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.