Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   I feel dejected. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/234827-i-feel-dejected.html)

LaughingCat 07-16-2010 08:20 AM

I feel dejected.

Like someone just reset the cable box right before the climactic finale. Can we at least continue the discussion without the data from the previous thread?

SpeedGirl 07-16-2010 08:24 AM

Sure, keep it clean!!!

Not sure if the 2 parties involved with participate though.....

boatnt 07-16-2010 08:31 AM

just as it was getting good.

teamsynergy 07-16-2010 08:34 AM

I'm glad its gone... too much crap...hope they get it worked out though...meaning Kevin and Mary... I feel all hope is lost for Dirtbag.... thanks mods...

VtSteve 07-16-2010 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl (Post 3160077)
Sure, keep it clean!!!

Not sure if the 2 parties involved with participate though.....

Sounded like there was enough embarrassment to go around for everyone, especially the thread starter. When things start getting closer and closer to truth, with the exception of crass comments, that's usually when threads go missing. It suspect it is heavily weighted to who you are, or the perception of who you are.

There should be a conclusion posted somewhere when this is settled, because the parties involved (both), look pretty muddied from my perspective.

LaughingCat 07-16-2010 08:49 AM

When Dom started making comments today it felt like watching a slow car crash. Someone should have disconnected him before he said too much. Phraggle was right, we did not get enough information from anyone to form an accurate opinion. But we were still slighted towards the side of someone sold their boat in amateurish fashion and things spiraled downhill quickly.

Speedgirl, is the thread held in some vault so when the final resolution does come out, we can either reactivate it or post it so we can see what data turned out to be accurate and which members guessed things the right way?

SpeedGirl 07-16-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by LaughingCat (Post 3160106)
Speedgirl, is the thread held in some vault so when the final resolution does come out, we can either reactivate it or post it so we can see what data turned out to be accurate and which members guessed things the right way?

Yes! :coolcowboy:

Trippin 07-16-2010 09:18 AM

As crazy and back and forth that one got maybe another category should be installed right under the Beware and Stolen category called "Soaps".

Once a thread gets to 5 pages of back and forth then it should be moved to the "Soaps" Category and left alone.

The criteria once it has been moved into the soaps category would be that all parties involved know and understand that:

"anything they say, can and will be used against them".

IMO

Fixxxer22 07-16-2010 09:24 AM

LaughingCat... Ohh chit, it knocked you back below 1000 posts. (sadface)

jayboat 07-16-2010 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22 (Post 3160136)
LaughingCat... Ohh chit, it knocked you back below 1000 posts. (sadface)

Now he's REALLY gonna be dejected. :lolhit: