Mary Mary...why ya buggin ?? >

Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Notices

Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Old 08-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Wonder what became of the whole Mary King fiasco ? Did we ever get the WHOLE COMPLETE story ?
Old 08-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered

+1
Old 08-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered

Really???? I know the seasons coming to a slow end but really? No, the whole story never came out and I am sure it will not as it is private.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered

Eeeeeeasy there skipper. I was simply asking a question. And, I beg to differ that it's "private"...lol. The thread is still posted... was 33 pages long... criminal records were mentioned... attacks on financial and personal status... numerous "private" phone numbers listed, along with names of buisinesses and the many people involved (from BOTH sides). That your definition of "private" ? If I remember, Mary opened this bag of snakes by starting the original thread. Then, after it got outta control, tried to explain that she was only trying to "warn" everybody about that guy. If that was the case, and she truly wanted to keep it a "private" matter, she could have ended her part after the first "warning" to everyone on here. The thread would have lasted maybe 2 pages sir. She was the one who gave out 90% of the details. So, the "private" card doesnt hold much water sir. Myself, and I'm sure others on here, are just curious how the situation is playing out. Simple as that.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Don't worry... this story will be repeated a couple times a year, only the names will change to protect errr incriminate those who think they are getting the deal of the century or try to make a fast buck.

Whether its a $5,000 J.C. Whitney blower motor that makes 1500 hp fo 15 minutes on pump gas or the next pimp of the nation with an Outerlimits HIN, somebody somewhere is working on the next chapter of As The Prop Turns....
Old 08-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered

Easy with the sir... You are 100% correct in the fact that she came on here to warn people about douche bag domenic. What she didn't expect was so many to question her motives, her story, and her position. Once all of that started, the finger pointing, ect... thats when things started to get out of hand...IMO. The "private" details that I am refering to are the ones that only the Kings are aware of and a few select others. If they wish to share it, its their business to do so on an open forum but I don't expect to see it happening...
Old 08-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Registered

My point was that Mary shouldnt have answered any questions if they wanted it kept a "private" matter. She could have warned everyone, then ended her part in the discussion right away. Mary, Domenic, and anyone else who chimed in with info, made this topic a public discussion. I think (just my opinion, as I'm not speaking for anyone else) that once the questions got outta control (and the truth was getting closer), and Mary couldnt handle the onslaught anymore, she cried foul, and then it turned into a "all I wanted to do was warn everyone" episode.
I hope it works out for them...if they were truly clean in all of this. Like I said earlier...I was just curious as to how it was playing out.

And for your info....the "sir" thing is a sign of respect.....sir.

Last edited by tinman565; 08-27-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Odd how there has been three threads recently with Outerlimits boats and bad business deals.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tinman565
My point was that Mary shouldnt have answered any questions if they wanted it kept a "private" matter. She could have warned everyone, then ended her part in the discussion right away. Mary, Domenic, and anyone else who chimed in with info, made this topic a public discussion. I think (just my opinion, as I'm not speaking for anyone else) that once the questions got outta control (and the truth was getting closer), and Mary couldnt handle the onslaught anymore, she cried foul, and then it turned into a "all I wanted to do was warn everyone" episode.
I hope it works out for them...if they were truly clean in all of this. Like I said earlier...I was just curious as to how it was playing out.

And for your info....the "sir" thing is a sign of respect.....sir.
Please don't respect me... I dis everyone... lol
Old 08-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Registered

Fine...no respect for you pal...lol. Curious...why did you make yourself the blue guy ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.