Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer >

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this mean we shouldn't buy this product? It seems like a businessman to businessman venture that went bad, not a consumer issue.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered

Product is still great Cig!

It's still the same product that's taken me close to a decade to develop. I just ask that you purchase from a dealer and not JJ, but it looks like he's out of inventory anyway.

Doller is close to you.

I'm still here to help and answer questions concerning Leverage as always, so if you need anything please post on the "How I use Leverage" thread in the Paint/Fiberglass section.

Thanks.

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Its kept being said that Jeff sold this product as a retailer.

I dont recall that happening.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered

legal

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marineclean
Product is still great Cig!

It's still the same product that's taken me close to a decade to develop. I just ask that you purchase from a dealer and not JJ, but it looks like he's out of inventory anyway.

Doller is close to you.

I'm still here to help and answer questions concerning Leverage as always, so if you need anything please post on the "How I use Leverage" thread in the Paint/Fiberglass section.

Thanks.
the product is definitly awesome.. Donnie i need another one of those round scrubby things that is black on one side and yellow on the other... i cant seem to find it and doller is out of them.... pm me if you can help and ill get you my address and money
Old 11-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You just joined OSO in APRIL of 2010.

I believe others have searched other forums and JJ's extensive history. Just a suggestion.
I did , did I ???
Old 11-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
the product is definitly awesome.. Donnie i need another one of those round scrubby things that is black on one side and yellow on the other... i cant seem to find it and doller is out of them.... pm me if you can help and ill get you my address and money
Hey Boomer,

I'm out as well except for the half used ones. Jim at Top Notch seems to be hoarding. lol
Let Mindi know though. She is usually good about keeping stocked.

As always, let me know...
Old 11-24-2010, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

I believe others have searched other forums and JJ's extensive history. Just a suggestion.
Which forums and history are you referring to? Maybe you could enlighten us with some links, because I have a pretty good memory and I don't remember ANYTHING BUT GOOD THINGS being said about Jeff. Including a lot of posts from you.

Perhaps some of the people that Jeff supposedly sold to direct could speak up.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hate to see all this happening hope all gets worked out and everyone wins. I don't know Jeff personaly but have never heard anything bad either sounds like a straight up guy. I have met and hung out with Donnie and know he will go out of his way for you. Just my .02
Old 11-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like Jeff has an unsecured loan to the Leverege LLC. I don't see any personal guarantees posted nor do I see personal signatures on the notes so I doubt they have any personal obligation unless there are other documents. On small businesses you should always require personal guarantees from any 20% or more owner.

Also the signatures were not witnessed on the note which is another technical issue.

Without the corporate resolution, operating agreement and or bylaws you can't tell if it's even a valid note based on who is allowed to bind the LLC.

So, I'd suspect $12K is a good start to litigate the liability and in the end Judgements are easy to get and hard to collect. A bankruptcy would likely wipe out any unsecured creditor unless fraud is involved. Simply not being able or unwilling to repay a debt does not constitute fraud.

In the end it would probably be cheaper for both parties if would settle it, although it looks like it's past that point. Also will be an expensive education.

Last edited by Von Bongo; 11-25-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.