Don't buy Leverage from Sean Woodward >

Don't buy Leverage from Sean Woodward

Notices

Don't buy Leverage from Sean Woodward

Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't buy Leverage from Sean Woodward

I thought I would try some Leverage wax, so I clicked on the link in OSO and ordered. I don't know who Sean Woodward is, but that is who the order went through. I ordered wax and metal polish, but when the order came it was missing the wax. No big deal. Emailed him and this was the response-

[First please allow me to apologize for your trouble.

Mr. Walman, I packed that box myself. I had trouble holding the two items together while I wrapped it with the bubblewrap, but I managed to get it all into the box just fine. The UPS box weight was 3 lbs, The Serum is about 2 lbs, the polish is about 1 lb. The box and bubblewrap is negligible.

The only way that this could happen is if the box had been opened by UPS and one item was stolen out of it. Does it appear that the box was retaped?

Also, your delivery was flagged for some reason two days ago, I got the notice, but today I also got the notice that it was successfully delivered.

I am copying the original notice below. Any issues of this type need to be dealt with properly. A couple of photos of the box condition, the contents and the packaging material are critical. Then we will have to phone UPS and go through their insurance process.

Please contact me with more data once you have it!

-Sean Woodward]

So, I sent him the pictures of the box and what was in it. NO response to two emails. No product sent. In 15 years of ordering stuff through the internet, this has been the first burn. Oh well, only $16. I just want to warn others!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered

Service at its finest! LOL
Old 12-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Registered

If he had trouble holding the two items he probably dropped one of them, someone needs to weigh a bottle of leverage, I bet it's more than 1lb, what a dick
Old 12-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastmcars
I thought I would try some Leverage wax, so I clicked on the link in OSO and ordered. I don't know who Sean Woodward is, but that is who the order went through. I ordered wax and metal polish, but when the order came it was missing the wax. No big deal. Emailed him and this was the response-

Mr. Walman, I packed that box myself. I had trouble holding the two items together while I wrapped it with the bubblewrap, but I managed to get it all into the box just fine. The UPS box weight was 3 lbs, The Serum is about 2 lbs, the polish is about 1 lb. The box and bubblewrap is negligible.

The only way that this could happen is if the box had been opened by UPS and one item was stolen out of it. Does it appear that the box was retaped?

Also, your delivery was flagged for some reason two days ago, I got the notice, but today I also got the notice that it was successfully delivered.

I am copying the original notice below. Any issues of this type need to be dealt with properly. A couple of photos of the box condition, the contents and the packaging material are critical. Then we will have to phone UPS and go through their insurance process.

-Sean Woodward]

So, I sent him the pictures of the box and what was in it. NO response to two emails. No product sent. In 15 years of ordering stuff through the internet, this has been the first burn. Oh well, only $16. I just want to warn others!
Hey Fast,

I'll take care of your bottle. Please PM me your address, etc..

I apologize for any shipping problems! May I ask who Sean Woodward works for though? That name doesn't ring a bell.

Thanks, Donnie
Old 12-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by fastmcars

-Sean Woodward]

Something to ask....

Is Sean Woodward a authorized selling dealer, that would be something to ask todays owner of Leverage, Donnie Fulmer AKA Marine Clean.. I weighed the polish on my pizza scale and it came to 1.21 pounds with the spray nozzel and the Metal Serum was at 1.46 pounds. This is also in the new crack resistant bottles. Good Luck getting your merchandise.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Registered

Why are you so concerned Jeff?
I just received more questions from your attorneys today. Why would you be concerned with my bottle manufacturer, labels and my FORMULAS unless there was something else going on like I've said from the beginning?

I see you still have inventory, huh?

No one on this forum or any other has ever had any financial issues with me whatsoever, so why not just let THIS LITIGATION go in front of the jury, which is still at
least 6 months away? What are you worried about, Buddy?
Old 12-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean
Why are you so concerned Jeff?
I just received more questions from your attorneys today. Why would you be concerned with my bottle manufacturer, labels and my FORMULAS unless there was something else going on like I've said from the beginning?

I see you still have inventory, huh?

No one on this forum or any other has ever had any financial issues with me whatsoever, so why not just let THIS LITIGATION go in front of the jury, which is still at
least 6 months away? What are you worried about, Buddy?
How are those payments......in the mail?
Old 12-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered

Nort, I appreciate your efforts, but why don't you let Jeff answer for himself. I looked everywhere, but didn't find your name on any of the litigation?

If his sheep would step back for a minute and let Jeff answer everything then they might be enlightened?

Jeff just admitted that he has product and I know he has a ton, but does he have a paid receipt? No and you know why? Because when he purchased his pallet of product he paid for it then turned around and sued me to get it for free.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean
Nort, I appreciate your efforts, but why don't you let Jeff answer for himself. I looked everywhere, but didn't find your name on any of the litigation?

If his sheep would step back for a minute and let Jeff answer everything then they might be enlightened?

Jeff just admitted that he has product and I know he has a ton, but does he have a paid receipt? No and you know why? Because when he purchased his pallet of product he paid for it then turned around and sued me to get it for free.
Why would my name be on any litigation? What does this have to do with sheep?

This makes no sense: "when he purchased his pallet of product he paid for it then turned around and sued me to get it for free"
Old 12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Why would my name be on any litigation? What does this have to do with sheep?

This makes no sense: "when he purchased his pallet of product he paid for it then turned around and sued me to get it for free"
So your name isn't on the litigation, right?
So the only thing you know is there was some type of note, right?
Did you see what the lawsuit involves? Or are you just assuming that it involves only what Jeff posted? Please look the lawsuit up Nort and go through everything page by page.

Your "makes no sense" comment is exactly right for you. It's right for you because you're not involved and really have no idea what the litigation involves or the amount of transactions that's already taken place between JJ and myself. JJ is denying and posted that he's not received anything, correct? So what's he going to do or say about witnesses that saw him? Call all of them liars as well?

AGAIN, If everyone wasn't so quick to attack and defend they might do some research. I'm not here to prove anything to you Nort. It's up to the Jury, so PLEASE let Jeff defend himself. He's the one that jumped up so quick to post the allegations and then expected you and everyone else to defend him. He posted, so let him defend himself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.