Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Joey Griffin Engines >

Joey Griffin Engines

Notices

Joey Griffin Engines

Old 11-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Very old thread.. I was also thinking believing an Attorney is a bad thing....
Old 11-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by 96scarab
Very old thread.. I was also thinking believing an Attorney is a bad thing....
Yes it seems this is the first thing that comes up when you search the shop. just wondering because he is still building motors.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

personally someone will always be in business if he can indeed capable of building a decent engine .. jts proven joey can do this . why he hasn't done this all the time is the real question . my joey griffen hp 500 s have been perfect to this day , just talked to the guy that baught them 375 hrs into them . after I pulled them . for my pfaffs
Old 02-25-2019, 07:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't post on here very often, but I am part of the Lilly Sport Boats (LSB/Hurricane of Awesomeness) Offshore Race team. I know there are some people on here that have had a bad experience with Joey's engines. However, I can tell you that Joey has built several engines for Art Lilly and Lilly Sport Boats over the past 20 years. Joey has always been an awesome engine builder. The engines that we have for our 29' Extreme Super Vee, have gotten us the following titles:

2018 SBI National Championship, Florida Championship, and 2nd place at the Worlds
2017 SBI World Championship, National Championship and Florida Championship
2016 SBI World Championship and National Championship

At the 2017 Key West World Championships, the night before the final race, we noticed something was wrong with our drive. Joey happen to be there that weekend, and helped Brit take parts from 2 other spare drives we had, to make one good drive. The next day, we went out and won our 2nd World Championship.

Lilly Sport Boats and LSB Racing will continue to use Joey Griffin for all of their engine needs.

Last edited by Penaltybox; 02-25-2019 at 08:21 AM.