Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 04-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geez man, do you have to capitalize every word??

Makes it tough to read....
Old 04-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default caps

Originally Posted by Philm
Geez man, do you have to capitalize every word??

Makes it tough to read....
omg are you serious, see the thing is i had caps on period, because alot of my passwords are in caps i dont relize it but the forum must have noticed it, and they automatically exchange the caps in for lower case i guess all except the first letter.

wow. tho seriously. ill work on it hows that, im sorry for my caps. i guess the thread was dying out and we needed something to be un happy about.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 815 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by chaparral2300
Well dnt know about any of the others in here that have done business with mike, I actually think there might be one, besides myself that has actually had a transaction with him, with 30 or so postings, Wow

Either or, id do business again without hesitation, I did business once had no problems, and tho this particular transaction allegadley wasnt what it was supposed to be, from what I understand there are hundreds that are without question good transactions.

Maybe we ought not besides the person involved at that particular time, be so quick to judge especially If we have never bought anything from not just this mike fellow but I see it across the entire Ofo site, for instance take a moment and look at the bashing goin on in the stolen thread of this guy with his fountain gone missing.

I Think The Ideal Of The Threads Have Gotten Lost In The Shuffle Somewhere.

Point Being Is Theres Not One Person On This Forum That Can Consider Them Selves Perfect Or Without Flaw, And Im Sure We All Have Our Short Comings, And Anyone In Business, Knows The First Rule Of Business Is That Your Not Gonna Make Everyone Happy.

Just My Thought, Based On My Purchase Which Gives Me Just As Much Right To Comment As Anyone On Here Who Purchased Nothing.
Thanks And Have A Wonderful Boating Season.
I'm glad your transaction went well, I see from your membership date you weren't a member when Nordic got screwed on a pair of boat motors. Back when that happened there were SEVERAL threads with great detail on the INCOMPETENCE, NEGLECT and outright FRAUD that took place, it wasn't a matter of a disgruntled guy waiting on 150$ worth of parts, it was a matter of a member getting charged 20,000 plus and ending up with a bunch of used parts that were supposed to have been replaced along with lifters that were installed in the motors backwards resulting in cam failure. The motors didn't make it barely 10 hours, boat was SLOWER than it was with the original motors, metal thru-out along with zero oil pressure at idle on one. Upon a documented inspection by a 3rd party it was found that parts weren't installed that were paid for and everything that was supposed to be "top notch" looked like a teenager did it, this from a self professed "engine builder" that claimed OUTRAGEOUS dyno numbers and constantly told us how great he was , there is a reason us OSO'ERS are relentless with this guy and this is one of them, Smitty
Old 04-30-2011, 02:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
I'm glad your transaction went well, I see from your membership date you weren't a member when Nordic got screwed on a pair of boat motors. Back when that happened there were SEVERAL threads with great detail on the INCOMPETENCE, NEGLECT and outright FRAUD that took place, it wasn't a matter of a disgruntled guy waiting on 150$ worth of parts, it was a matter of a member getting charged 20,000 plus and ending up with a bunch of used parts that were supposed to have been replaced along with lifters that were installed in the motors backwards resulting in cam failure. The motors didn't make it barely 10 hours, boat was SLOWER than it was with the original motors, metal thru-out along with zero oil pressure at idle on one. Upon a documented inspection by a 3rd party it was found that parts weren't installed that were paid for and everything that was supposed to be "top notch" looked like a teenager did it, this from a self professed "engine builder" that claimed OUTRAGEOUS dyno numbers and constantly told us how great he was , there is a reason us OSO'ERS are relentless with this guy and this is one of them, Smitty
I am going to say this ONE time and ONE time only..........KNOW the facts before you place anything in print publicly. What you state as fact is not true. There were no reused parts claimed new, among many other false accusations by you. Now I am warning you, be careful what you sate and claim as fact. Because this is a fact, what you are doing is considered,libel and slander. This can get very costly for you. Copies of all your accusations have been printed and kept if I need to use them to end this.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Registered

That sucks...maybe Roccard will buy the cam back seeing how long it took to deliver?

Originally Posted by Jmemoli
The camshaft was received 2 days ago -
Thankyou all , it is good to see the support and comradery amongst the hi performance boating community . I think cocktails said it right ; we all make mistakes , but the measure of any business person is how he recovers from the mistake and makes it good .
Unfortunately i will not be using the camshaft as the engine it was intended for is long gone .
I do appreciate everyones support .

Thanks Again
Old 04-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Banned

Default engines

good luck fellows,
Old 04-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 815 Likes on 374 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ng-guru-s.html
This thread has just a few of the pics of the "professional' work that was done, the real condeming thread was deleted that had pictures of several roller lifter tie bars with the arrows facing the wrong direction thus causing the wheels to run at a angle on the camshaft but many OSO'ERS still have copys of the pics in their archives. I just re-read that thread and I had forgotten about the oil pump that fell off in the first six hours, and the broke off allen wrench that was left in the rocker nut,Smitty

Last edited by articfriends; 04-30-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39 PM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99fever27
That sucks...maybe Roccard will buy the cam back seeing how long it took to deliver?
If I was a "Big time engine builder" struggling to save my reputation I would have let him keep the cam and just refunded the money.....What's a hundred fifty bucks to a "big time engine builder".....
Old 05-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mike11
I am going to say this ONE time and ONE time only..........KNOW the facts before you place anything in print publicly. What you state as fact is not true. There were no reused parts claimed new, among many other false accusations by you. Now I am warning you, be careful what you sate and claim as fact. Because this is a fact, what you are doing is considered,libel and slander. This can get very costly for you. Copies of all your accusations have been printed and kept if I need to use them to end this.
Sounds threatning.....threatning is also illegal is it not??
Old 05-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ng-guru-s.html
This thread has just a few of the pics of the "professional' work that was done, the real condeming thread was deleted that had pictures of several roller lifter tie bars with the arrows facing the wrong direction thus causing the wheels to run at a angle on the camshaft but many OSO'ERS still have copys of the pics in their archives. I just re-read that thread and I had forgotten about the oil pump that fell off in the first six hours, and the broke off allen wrench that was left in the rocker nut,Smitty
I wondered were all those bad business threads went on Roccard,Wasn't there some on speedwake.com also?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.