Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!!  HELP!! >

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Notices

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Old 04-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

So, its been 4 days. Where are you at with this?
Old 04-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had hopes that the momentum would carry and this become the new "stolen card shark" thread...
Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guy's need to get your priorities straight. The cop's have way more important things to do than look for a stolen boat....The cops are way to busy busting down doors in private homes to bust people for smoking Pot in the (WAR ON DRUGS) to have time to look for a stolen boat. I can't beleive you guy's want the cop's to stop the important stuff to go look for a boat...

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztwcaCE2S4s&feature=fvsr [/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 04-29-2011 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
You guy's need to get your priorities straight. The cop's have way more important things to do than look for a stolen boat....The cops are way to busy busting down doors in private homes to bust people for smoking Pot in the (WAR ON DRUGS) to have time to look for a stolen boat. I can't beleive you guy's want the cop's to stop the important stuff to go look for a boat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztwcaCE2S4s&feature=fvsr
I also agree the war on drugs has gotten out of control, especially when you consider for all the money spent they stop about 3% of the drugs.

HOWEVER as sad as it may be about this dog, Swat must have had a good reason to be there.....he doesn't talk about that.

I for one will never have to worry about SWAT shooting my dog, clean it up dude.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by endeavor1
So, its been 4 days. Where are you at with this?
Did you buy that BT from a guy in NY? There can't be two with the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" paint job Great boats!!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztwcaCE2S4s&feature=fvsr
Old 04-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Did you buy that BT from a guy in NY? There can't be two with the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" paint job Great boats!!
Nope. Came from Oklahoma. I.know at one time it was up that way when I registered it thru uscg docs. Yes, I said it. I registered my boat so it would be in my name in case it was stolen.......
Old 04-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by endeavor1
Nope. Came from Oklahoma. I.know at one time it was up that way when I registered it thru uscg docs. Yes, I said it. I registered my boat so it would be in my name in case it was stolen.......
Our local repo guy had one with the same paint 3 summers ago, most likely he did not register it

Twin KE 600hp?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
I for one will never have to worry about SWAT shooting my dog, clean it up dude.
What you say about not having to worry is not true, All it takes is a couple of disgruntle friends to call Crime stoppers and tell them you are dealing drugs with large quantizes in the home and a whole bunch of cash. Please tell the cops to be careful he's always packing and he has guard dogs too.

Trust me they will be flying through your door to see for their self. They may even shoot you and your dogs then plant drugs in your home and a gun beside you. You know to make it look good.

To think you have nothing to worry about is a joke. It happens to folks everyday. The cops raid right at 150 homes a day in the U.S. To think they never make a mistake your living in LA LA Land.

Or your home just may be the wrong house

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&b...og&sa=N&tab=wv

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 04-29-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heard from a member that it was on lanier this past weekend. anyone seen it? I was told cocktail cove. if it is seen at anytime PLEASE call the cops, i am still offering the $1,000 reward if they get my boat back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.