Beware of Viking Boat Lifts >

Beware of Viking Boat Lifts

Notices

Beware of Viking Boat Lifts

Old 06-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found another thread on another forum with a whole nother group of victims -> http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-...oat-lifts.html
Old 06-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm glad this came up right now....my brother was about to pull the trigger on one of these...I called him last night to tell him about this thread...Needless to say he's not going to buy a Viking.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default Update #2 - Deposit Returned!

Greetings all. I wanted to give you an update on this episode. A few days after this post amped up, I received an email from Angelina stating that I would get my deposit back once Bo returned back from BC (which would be the following week).

Obviously I was skeptical.

On Monday 6.27.11, I received another email from Angelina that included the UPS tracking number for my supposed check.

I was still skeptical, but had a glimmor of hope.

On Tuesday 6.28.11, I actually received said package with a check that looked legit.

Believe it or not, I was still a bit skeptical, but began to really think this may be happening.

I hopped in my car immediately, and shot over to the local bank and deposited said check.

I held off on posting anything unitl the check actually cleared.

IT DID!!!!!

I am very thankful that Bo & Angelina did what was right here and returned what was rightfully mine.

I am most thankful for the power of these forums. It allowed those of us that are enduring the same pain to find each other, unite and take on a situation as a team producing favorable results.

I am hopeful that the others that are in this situation also come to a favorable resolution, and that those that are considering going down this route, will do so in a much more educated and alert fashion. One suggestion would be to put the deposit in escrow with an attorney with strict execution and deadline terms.

It's very probable I'll burn through $2k of gas this weekend.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Registered

Default One year, 2 months - still waiting for a lift....

Hi, unfortunately I am one of those waiting over a year for a viking boat lift - see my story here - http://myvikingboatliftexperience.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Keith.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thats why a bad business section is so important!!

Ive seen on some web forums that if a company advertises on that site ,the site will delete the threads

Glad it worked out for you.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by keithf
Hi, unfortunately I am one of those waiting over a year for a viking boat lift - see my story here - http://myvikingboatliftexperience.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Keith.
Keith, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing what many of us have. You have the patients of a saint.

My recommendation would be to:
1. File a police report with your local police and reference the report # that Serg has filed in Ontario.
2. Engage an attorney in Ontario to start the small claims court process in Canada.
3. Send an email to Angelina/Bo showing the police report number and reference the attorney you've engaged to start the small claims court process.
4. Keep us all updated on these forums as to your progress.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered

Funny, I emailed them about this whole thing and how I thought they were a bunch of scam artists. Angela got right back to me.

They can reply to my email in hours, but can't reply to customers email in days, weeks or months.

Would be a cold day in hell before I ever ordered a Viking.

You screw enough people and it comes out. It is all over the internet now and will crush thier business. Anyone type into Google Viking Boat Lift is going to get a bunch of negative crap now.

I would post your experiences on every boat site there is.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Registered

Great news of having Viking boat lift installed

I’m returning with great news of having my boat lift installed this past weekend after 2 months of nightmare. After meeting Bo in person and examining the quality of the lift and work, I’ve completely changed my earlier negative impression to viewing Bo is a true professional as an engineer and installer. The lift is absolutely amazing from all aspects: quality, design and finish. Bo arrived fully prepared for an installation, focused on his work and completed in 2 hours. Two of his helpers came along. Viking’s solution is truly unique and has exceeded my expectations. As I’m completely happy with the outcome I’m going to drop my claim against Viking Marine. Not to forget, I have to mention Bo’s great sense of humor as it was a real pleasure working with him during the installation.

I wish good luck to all of you who are waiting for their boat lift installed. One thing for sure – you’ll be very happy with the outcome.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered

Who paid for that post
Old 07-22-2011, 06:11 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

BO did

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.