Notices

Jim Darr names

Old 03-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by huskyrider
I'll call that and raise it with his degree from ScrewU.

OMG, I'm not joking, this $hit is so funny my eyes tear up from laughing so hard!!!

C'mon mods, isn't there any way your main computer can block these accesses from his addresses???

Jimbo,
I'd certainly hope that with all your education and worldly knowledge that you'd really get the difference between members laughing with you and those laughing at you.

See ya,
Kelly
KELLY,im afraid that dr azzclown has lost touch with reality,i believe that his condition is worse than it appears,he really needs to seek professional help.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I'm betting Darr masturbates while posting and reading replies.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Interceptor
I'm betting Darr masturbates while posting and reading replies.
Don't everybody ?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ipads and three phones would make for a real heavy golf bag.

Last edited by tbirdusa; 03-07-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: None
Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by the deep
Don't everybody ?
Made me look where my other hand was. You're right !
Old 03-07-2013, 07:36 AM
jwp
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Jim Darr names-1090f239cd6b60_full.png  
Old 03-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Mpm1963
He knows me well, just have fun on oso screwing with idiots that like to be amused, never took a dime from a sole, dont always believe what you read from some of these jokers. In Atlanta , heading to Augusta for a visit to Augusta national, Levi is playing with corporate sponsors right after the masters. He carries 3 cell phones with him, and has a couple of ipads in his bag all the time.
Mr Darr, it's time for you to be exposed to the rest of the world as the liar, theif, and con man that you are. Remember a guy named Chris Sunkin? Well, to refresh your memory, heres a link. http://chris-sunkin.com/

When you google Chris, the very first link that comes up is that page. Now, because I think your unsuspecting customers should know the true dirtbag in you that they are dealing with, I'm putting up a webpage just like that about YOU. Maybe I'll save a person or two from you. Good luck trying to do business with any internet savvy customers now Darr.

Last edited by pasquesi; 03-07-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Harrassing new members is just not cool. It's not 99.9% either Mike. The last guy that was run off was NOT Darr. His name is Russ and a few members know the dude. However, I'm just as guilty as you. I've jumped all over Darr every time I could.

My involvement with Darr is now officially over. It's pointless for any of us to post or identify or call out the guy. Let the mod's handle it. You think it's Darr, report the post. You guys are going to get tossed if you keep it up. I can smell bannings in the air. Speedy isn't going to put up with the "lynch mob" mentality.
PASQUESI,it appears you have had a change of heart!glad to see you are back onboard to expose dr azzclown as the conman he is.

Last edited by mike tkach; 03-07-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Mr Darr, it's time for you to be exposed to the rest of the world as the liar, theif, and con man that you are. Remember a guy named Chris Sunkin? Well, to refresh your memory, heres a link. http://chris-sunkin.com/

When you google Chris, the very first link that comes up is that page. Now, because I think your unsuspecting customers should know the true dirtbag in you that they are dealing with, I'm putting up a webpage just like that about YOU. Maybe I'll save a person or two from you. Good luck trying to do business with any internet savvy customers now Darr.
Is that fair to anyone else named Jim Darr ? I would be angry if someone posted a website about someone that shared my name knowing many people may find the site but not realize which person it is about.
ed
Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
PASQUESI,it appears you have had a change of heart!glad to see you are back onboard to expose dr azzclown as the conman he is.
Mike, I've always had a huge problem with this turd. I just didn't want to run every new member off mistakenly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.