Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
What ever happened with the Card Shark debacle? >

What ever happened with the Card Shark debacle?

Notices

What ever happened with the Card Shark debacle?

Old 08-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
In the past or is this just recently as he's been busy w/ this ordeal?

His professional response to the allegations here have certainly bolstered his business.
That's enough to tell even the dumbest individual .....Stay clear of this guy!
Plenty of high quality engine professionals to do business with.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-09-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyp123
My particular circle jerk started in the spring of 2010, about a month or so after he got arrested for something he is (of course) completely innocent of. I do believe however that despite his declared innocence, he will go to jail or at a minimum pay a hefty fine and probation following a plea deal. This type of thing always happens to the innocent ones. Just so this gets picked up in future searches... Jeff Cropper...JC Performance
Damn, that sucks man. This industry still amazes me.

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
That's enough to tell even the dumbest individual .....Stay clear of this guy!
Plenty of high quality engine professionals to do business with.
I certainly hope a little searching gives the appropriate info for potential customers now!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

My particular circle jerk started in the spring of 2010, about a month or so after he got arrested for something he is (of course) completely innocent of. I do believe however that despite his declared innocence, he will go to jail or at a minimum pay a hefty fine and probation following a plea deal. This type of thing always happens to the innocent ones. Just so this gets picked up in future searches... Jeff Cropper...JC Performance
The best part is when they do a search on you that you are a fraud!!I did a job for you and you tried to scam me a year and a half later!!!The engine builder you brought your engines to even agreeded with me!!!You still owe me $1000 that i will put a lien on your boat for you DENNIS PERSICO!!Do a search on this SCAMMER you will find out about this guy!!!I have over 100 customers and i finally got stung by a scamming piece of garbage!!This scammer made me deliver his boat to Jersey and all of a sudden he lost his wallet!!!This guy DENNIS PERSICO should be avoided by anyone in the marine industry!!!I did a 110 percent job for this scammer and he he screwed me!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You are delusional but that does make for a good read. It's laughable how you put such nonsense together with such conviction. Opps, that conviction word might hit a little too close to home. The fact is that no one in the industry, NO ONE has an issue with me that is negative.
Dennis are you talking about the boating industry or the law enforcement industry? Because the tax payers of NJ probably don't have a positive opinion of you after you wasted all the money on that lawsuit. 30 years in LE and you only made it to a Sargent? Jeff you are right Google is an amazing thing ......
Old 08-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by gmhdfan
Dennis are you talking about the boating industry or the law enforcement industry? Because the tax payers of NJ probably don't have a positive opinion of you after you wasted all the money on that lawsuit. 30 years in LE and you only made it to a Sargent? Jeff you are right Google is an amazing thing ......
Maybe he just doesn't like Ocean Avenue??
Old 08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gmhdfan
GMH,
I'm talking about the boating industry, the law enforcement industry, and in fact any industry. The Sergeant (although you spell it "Sargent") that you speak of is not me. As far as Google being "an amazing thing", I guess you are right...it made you look like a complete moron in front of several thousand people. Good hustle.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

GMH,
I'm talking about the boating industry, the law enforcement industry, and in fact any industry. The Sergeant (although you spell it "Sargent") that you speak of is not me. As far as Google being "an amazing thing", I guess you are right...it made you look like a complete moron in front of several thousand people. Good hustle.
Sorry about the spelling....it's a big finger/small phone thing.....I don't mind looking like a moron sitting here in the Keys with my children eating fresh lobster we got today. But as dumb as I am I still have my wallet...I'll ask my kids to check a couple of more pages....they like playing on the computer...
Old 08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Dennyp,
Sorry to hear about your problems with JC Perf., and I don't think you are alone in you situation, others have gotten screwed by this guy. :
I welcome others to talk about their experiences. it would be good for the cause.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:22 AM
Registered

I welcome others to talk about their experiences. it would be good for the cause.
Just for this partcular question:
ZERO to NONE probs dealing with JC!

Keep it on your file

Mange
Stockholm, Sweden.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Registered

Jimmy Winters pleads guilty. He forfeits all monies seized. Now maybe some of the people wronged can get some money back and move forward.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.