Stolen Drives / Edgewater Md. 09-11-12 >

Stolen Drives / Edgewater Md. 09-11-12

Notices

Stolen Drives / Edgewater Md. 09-11-12

Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm thinkin we all need to set up a sting, then leave them floating..
Bolt up a blown drive with a gps tracker inside the case?
Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm thinkin we all need to set up a sting, then leave them floating..
David's above story is the worst... these f_ckers have got balls.. all other boats have been on land.

They stole the marina boat which was on a lift, and tried to steal my buddy Steve's drives first a staggered 38 fountain, he has a walk plank under his drives and we think they couldnt get the marina boat under his fountain, they lowered the bow on the lift all the way down to try and get in there...
somewhere along this night the marina boat broke down they went across Ramsey Lake to Skip Bennett's marina and stole a small Merc outboard and bolted to back of marina boat then came back across we guess to steal David's drives, that were on a LIFT... they found the marina boat back at skip bennetts marina the next morning with the outboard still attached.

these guys know there way around a boat and it has to be somebody in the industry..
Old 10-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only good thief is a dead thief!, Man this really sucks, who would be able to get away with selling these drives? They are not just Bravo 1's. Will be looking and listening, hope you get these POS people! Perhaps smash there hands with a sledge hammer? would love to help!.........................Rjr................. .........
Old 10-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered

WOW!! I really can't believe this!! What kind of security system does the marina have? I just can't believe they keep coming back time after time, is that marina that easy to get into? Has the marina done anything to prevent any more thefts?
Old 10-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
WOW!! I really can't believe this!! What kind of security system does the marina have? I just can't believe they keep coming back time after time, is that marina that easy to get into? Has the marina done anything to prevent any more thefts?
Multiple marina's, just all around the Annapolis area!!!

I agree these guys need there head busted in..

Pat
Old 10-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm reading this and can't belive this. All of todays tech and not even cameras? Sounds shady... once ok maybe but 7 sets of drives... Come on! I have surveillance cameras on my driveway on the garage and at my pier. I never want to talk bad about anyone but sounds like this marina needs to protects its customers boats. If it were me my boat would not be anywhere near there!! Sorry about your guys loss.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
David's above story is the worst... these f_ckers have got balls.. all other boats have been on land.

They stole the marina boat which was on a lift, and tried to steal my buddy Steve's drives first a staggered 38 fountain, he has a walk plank under his drives and we think they couldnt get the marina boat under his fountain, they lowered the bow on the lift all the way down to try and get in there...
somewhere along this night the marina boat broke down they went across Ramsey Lake to Skip Bennett's marina and stole a small Merc outboard and bolted to back of marina boat then came back across we guess to steal David's drives, that were on a LIFT... they found the marina boat back at skip bennetts marina the next morning with the outboard still attached.

these guys know there way around a boat and it has to be somebody in the industry..
I agree, I had heard that portion of it as well. Whoever it is has somebody on the inside down there somewhere that is welcome at marinas and is pointing them out. I saw when Davids boat was being built and know he sunk plenty of money and effort into it. When I heard about the fountain and formula I said the same thing, what huge friggin balls these guys have.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

Why boats of this caliber arent kept inside garages is beyond me. My boat aint sheet compared to any of these and no way in hell is it kept outside. just the wear and tear on the interior and other crap would kill me.
Originally Posted by MissBehavin777
I'm reading this and can't belive this. All of todays tech and not even cameras? Sounds shady... once ok maybe but 7 sets of drives... Come on! I have surveillance cameras on my driveway on the garage and at my pier. I never want to talk bad about anyone but sounds like this marina needs to protects its customers boats. If it were me my boat would not be anywhere near there!! Sorry about your guys loss.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

What drives did you go with this time?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm, sound familiar to anyone?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/3425903121.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.