Detroit crew cleaning house in Northern Michigan >

Detroit crew cleaning house in Northern Michigan

Notices

Detroit crew cleaning house in Northern Michigan

Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 114 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Detroit crew cleaning house in Northern Michigan

Need some help , looking for a crew that has been stealing rim and tires, also breaking window and taking radio and air bags. They have been stealing Ford econoline vans off the lots(no key chips on these vans) and moving goods back to detroit area and dumping vans in Detroit south side. They gave hit Petoskey Ford dealer twice,these dealer once so far - Soo Motors,Gaylord Ford,Fox Ford in Cadillac, dealer in Greenville,West Branch, the list goes on, they seem to hit on Saterday nights, and will cut lot lights power before they start.
These jack wagons have cost the dealers thousands of dollars. Hard to believe the have not srewed up yet. They jack up the cars and leave them on the rotors, average 5 to 10 cars a night.

Last edited by BlueOval; 10-17-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i find it hard to beleive that none of these dealerships have security cams in this day and age,as no mater where you go nowadays someone is watching you.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a long way to drive to steal some wheels/tires but apparently that is what they are doing.

The dealership's in Cleveland have laser beam sensors so as soon as you walked onto the lot after hours you got a warning to get the hell out of there! Only the ones in the crappier neighborhoods tho, so that's probably why none of the ones up in Boyne area have them, it's a pretty decent area and they aren't expecting to be ripped off like that.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mike tkach
i find it hard to beleive that none of these dealerships have security cams in this day and age,as no mater where you go nowadays someone is watching you.
Hey mike,,that's only illinois ..
Old 10-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Registered

I can tell them to stop if you pay me a ransom.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
I can tell them to stop if you pay me a ransom.
will you take tires and wheels as payment
Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
will you take tires and wheels as payment
Mike thats just not right LOL I'm a poor country Man but even I have cams in the house. Well I have a beautiful 35 year old beautiful room mate. Dam that reminds Me. 6 cams are not enough. 12 will be better LOL. I"m still trying to get back to My normal wrong LOL. Thanks for the help. Artie ps. Just thinking maybe another oooh 28 or 30 year old added room mate ??? No more cams just more beautiful Ladys. I'm still not right. I'm trying. Artie
Old 10-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Registered

Airbags, flux capacitors, cash... Whatever it takes...
Old 10-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Airbags, flux capacitors, cash... Whatever it takes...
Flux capacitors. That yout sounds right. LOL
Old 10-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 114 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by c_deezy
That's a long way to drive to steal some wheels/tires but apparently that is what they are doing.

The dealership's in Cleveland have laser beam sensors so as soon as you walked onto the lot after hours you got a warning to get the hell out of there! Only the ones in the crappier neighborhoods tho, so that's probably why none of the ones up in Boyne area have them, it's a pretty decent area and they aren't expecting to be ripped off like that.
Small towns still have dirt bags! We have security camera's with motion lights around lots along with consumer power lights on new car lot. Last week someone broke the front window out of store in town and stole the jewlery set up in the window.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.