Seller beware Nelson Wease HCPC inc. >

Seller beware Nelson Wease HCPC inc.

Notices

Seller beware Nelson Wease HCPC inc.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. Got screwed on a transmission. Now I did get it back, but lost $200 in shipping due to weight. paypal instantly sided with the buyer and wouldn't answer or respond to probably a dozen phone calls and emails. Promptly shut down my account and haven't used it since
Old 01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

if you send money through paypal as a "gift" the purchaser CANNOT get his money back through paypal. been down that road when buying a set of wheels for my truck and having the seller change his mind and drag his feet on my refund. cannot dispute "gifts". so in the future only accept money as a gift. saves the fees too. food for thought. good luck with the sh!t bag
Old 01-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
if you send money through paypal as a "gift" the purchaser CANNOT get his money back through paypal. been down that road when buying a set of wheels for my truck and having the seller change his mind and drag his feet on my refund. cannot dispute "gifts". so in the future only accept money as a gift. saves the fees too. food for thought. good luck with the sh!t bag
Yup!

On a side note pay pal doesn't always work for the buyer either. I got screwed by a seller for $500. I paid a seller with my pay pal balance from an item I sold, which is cash. when the buyer screwed me pay pal awarded me the $500 but could never collect. That was 4 years ago, it still states on my account that "pay pal is trying to collect the debt" I would have to assume he shut down all his accounts. Now I always transfer my cash back to me, and use a cc for purchases.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I too am done with Paypal. Jamie has sold a lot of stuff here on oso, and no complaints.

I absolutely HATE when people pull $hit like this. I was selling some props last year, to a guy. He agrees he wants them, sends me like 1500 thru paypal. I told him i'd be shipping them out on Friday. Well Friday came, and I got tied up. Good thing!! I log into paypal, and see that the money he sent, was now withdrawn!!! Some BS about his bank not clearing it. I didn't even know paypal could do that. So, I texted him and told him the money was withdrawn, and I still had the props, and wouldn't send them until I had the money. Finally after a couple weeks, he resent the money, and once it was in my paypal, I immediately transferred it out. Once it cleared, I sent the props. He blamed his bank, but my gut tells me he was trying to pull a fast one.

These guys who pull this kind of stuff need both their hands put in a vice, and cracked like walnuts one finger at a time. So their reminded every day until they grow old what a p.o.s they are.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I too am done with Paypal. Jamie has sold a lot of stuff here on oso, and no complaints.

I absolutely HATE when people pull $hit like this. I was selling some props last year, to a guy. He agrees he wants them, sends me like 1500 thru paypal. I told him i'd be shipping them out on Friday. Well Friday came, and I got tied up. Good thing!! I log into paypal, and see that the money he sent, was now withdrawn!!! Some BS about his bank not clearing it. I didn't even know paypal could do that. So, I texted him and told him the money was withdrawn, and I still had the props, and wouldn't send them until I had the money. Finally after a couple weeks, he resent the money, and once it was in my paypal, I immediately transferred it out. Once it cleared, I sent the props. He blamed his bank, but my gut tells me he was trying to pull a fast one.

These guys who pull this kind of stuff need both their hands put in a vice, and cracked like walnuts one finger at a time. So their reminded every day until they grow old what a p.o.s they are.
well put Joe! Don't hold back now ok lol
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER

OUCH,mild thunder just threw down some lightning
Old 01-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
OUCH,mild thunder just threw down some lightning
lol he must be a fountain man!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by adk61
lol he must be a fountain man!!!
yep
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Heres the way I see it. If your shopping for a USED intake manifold, and your such a anal person, expecting and wanting perfection, than maybe saving 100 bucks by going used isn't worth it!!
Old 01-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Registered

some people would complain if they got hung with a new rope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.