Anyone in the Hillsboro Ohio area?

Notices

Anyone in the Hillsboro Ohio area?

Old 11-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by the deep
To protect and serve notice ? Maybe a PM would have been the better move here . This guy is just more emboldened now as it appears his actions WILL be tolerated . This needs to be set straight Griff . Yes maybe you needed to do a little reining in but .............Don't ban me for speaking my mind on this .
I guess you could have sent me a PM about this too
In case you didn't notice, chaparal2300 and AddictedtoHp were both banned an hour before you posted this.
Speak your mind all you want as long as its done without calling other members and their family members durogatory, profane and sexually explicit degrading names.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
chaparal2300 and AddictedtoHp were both banned

Last edited by Baja226sport; 11-13-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
I guess you could have sent me a PM about this too
In case you didn't notice, chaparal2300 and AddictedtoHp were both banned an hour before you posted this.
Speak your mind all you want as long as its done without calling other members and their family members

durogatory, profane and sexually explicit degrading names.

de·rog·a·to·ry ......
...... just trying to do my part........

Old 11-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Registered

Why did he ask this question?:

"Has anyone removed there bravo one gears and replaced them with a set out of another bravo one. Have a mechanical and cosmetic issue with bravo drive and looking to remove contents from case and install in alternate bravo one case. It does not look complicated, best I can tell it's not calling for any special tools. As I understand it, it depends on year make model of drive.

I've popped the top on both drive's I just can not bring myself to pull the trigger on attempting this without some input. At this point the upper portion is all that is of concern.

The way this is set up, using a spanner wrench I would remove the over sized nut, remove top cap, remove back cap. disconnect shifter mech. pull shifter pin, pull front drive shaft and gear assembly, and pull the main gears out of center. change gasket's seal's etc. and reassemble back into other drive case. Am I missing something here or is it that easy. "

Sounds like he's going to put his junk parts in Sick's housing and return it or claim it came that way.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher

"Has anyone removed there bravo one gears and replaced them with a set out of another bravo one. Have a mechanical and cosmetic issue with bravo drive and looking to remove contents from case and install in alternate bravo one case. It does not look complicated, best I can tell it's not calling for any special tools. As I understand it, it depends on year make model of drive.

I've popped the top on both drive's I just can not bring myself to pull the trigger on attempting this without some input. At this point the upper portion is all that is of concern.

The way this is set up, using a spanner wrench I would remove the over sized nut, remove top cap, remove back cap. disconnect shifter mech. pull shifter pin, pull front drive shaft and gear assembly, and pull the main gears out of center. change gasket's seal's etc. and reassemble back into other drive case. Am I missing something here or is it that easy. "

Sounds like he's going to put his junk parts in Sick's housing and return it or claim it came that way.
Exactly and this is not his first rodeo . He needs tarred and feathered .
Old 11-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

How do you look up a posters IP address?
Old 11-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 916 Likes on 304 Posts

Last edited by kidturbo; 11-13-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher

my guess that was his plan!
Old 11-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Griff.....

Not tryin to throw u to the wolves.....so to speak.....

All I meant to say was I got hand slapped, and obliged your request.

In the end, rules aside, it appears as though you took the same side as me.....even though it was not my business.

I'm mean no ill will, rules be damned, to anyone here......until the next Steve Debo rears his head. I, will again as now, defend my brethren to the inth degree. Steady as she goes, till all goes well.

Debo-typical members here, before.....now.....and later......should (in my belief) not be afforded protection at the expense of...

ME.....and any other member that has shown a commitment to the site, done honest deals, and only added to the overall experience for others.

Yes, I benefit from being a member.
Yes, I love this place. It's "home"
Yes, I want to stay.

I just ask for a green light on the next douge bag (there is always one more) without fear of a time out or ban. We are all here for each other, and I would think the value of that alone makes this place better than the other options available out there.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
How do you look up a posters IP address?
You let speedy do it and post the results/ screen cap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.