Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   How about a BAD CUSTOMER section ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/306468-how-about-bad-customer-section.html)

brian41 12-17-2013 07:59 AM

How about a BAD CUSTOMER section ?

In lue of the post that was closed last night by a customer that did not want to pay his bill so he decided to come on OSO and prove himself wrong, why don't we have a section for all the builder/riggers that want to out bad customers.

Unlimited jd 12-17-2013 08:12 AM

Great idea, btw hope it didn't seem like I was blaming you in that thread. Your post seemed like you were the second side of the story.

brian41 12-17-2013 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by lil red (Post 4043085)
Great idea, btw hope it didn't seem like I was blaming you in that thread. Your post seemed like you were the second side of the story.

Not at all, we all hate bad business and it should be outed but that was not the case here. As everybody that knows Dave knows he is not one to come on and say much so as somebody that respects him and the work that he does I could not just sit back and let the OP continue his tale of deception. I did talk to Dave and was glad he did come on last night and set the record straight. It was BS the way the OP skirted the truth and then had the balls to call Dave a liar... bet he would not say it to his face!!!

Fast Shafts 12-17-2013 08:31 AM

I think it was Performance Marine in Lake George that had a "Dead Beat" section on their web site-where they posted the names of people who stiffed them. I think a Dead Beat section on OSO is fair game!

mike tkach 12-17-2013 08:41 AM

the funny thing about that thread was the way the op claimed he got screwed out of 400 bucks.he kind of made himself look bad.

motor 12-17-2013 08:49 AM

Especially over just 400 dollars.Good Idea! I think there should be a section for bad customers ..Maybe some of them would then figure out ,the world does not owe them squat

Comanche3Six 12-17-2013 09:13 AM

Unless I am mistaken, the BEWARE section that B41 posted this thread in will support bad customer complaints also.

boatnt 12-17-2013 09:20 AM

define a bad customer,,,

Is a bad customer someone that hires a business to do a job and when the business fails to deliver what they promised (budget,,time,,quality)and the customer is now not happy is that when he becomes a "bad customer"?,,,,

I am just asking,,my question has nothing to do with any threads or any other bs,,,just asking..

brian41 12-17-2013 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 4043127)
Unless I am mistaken, the BEWARE section that B41 posted this thread in will support bad customer complaints also.

We want our own for quick reference..... never know when a zombie is walking through the door.

brian41 12-17-2013 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by boatnt (Post 4043132)
define a bad customer,,,

Is a bad customer someone that hires a business to do a job and when the business fails to deliver what they promised (budget,,time,,quality)and the customer is now not happy is that when he becomes a "bad customer"?,,,,

I am just asking,,my question has nothing to do with any threads or any other bs,,,just asking..

Somebody that brings you work, you do said work and they don't want to pay. Somebody that brings you work, tells you how to do the work and when it does not work does not want pay. Demanding customers are not aways bad customers if they are spending enough money but slow pay customers are bad because when they finally pay you they think that moves them back to the front of the line...NOT. This a just a start.