Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Beware and Stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen-183/)
-   -   Head boxes (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/beware-stolen/306906-head-boxes.html)

obnoxus 12-31-2013 08:29 AM

Head boxes

:confused:I understand there was a thread started about me concerning 33 Outlaw and used head boxes.

I was in the U/P snowmobiling and didn't see it,,,,,,I don't know what it said, or why its gone,,,, BUT.

I bought and instantly paid for a set of used heads from 33 Outlaw several months ago.

AFTER the heads delivered he asked if he could have the boxes back,,,,, returning the boxes was not discussed before during or after the deal,,,, only after delivery.

I said sure,,,, I have no use for your boxes and I will return them to you when I get them back,,,,,, but everything is at the machine shop and I wont be going there until its done.

I called the machine shop to say don't throw out or damage the boxes so I can return them,,,,,,, no problem.

The machine shop had the motor for months ( maybe I should start a thread about them )

They called right around Thanksgiving to say it was done,,,, got total amount due,,,, advised customer of the money needed to pick up motor,,,,, then I went on vacation.

Then one of my rental properties burned to the ground ( damn Christmas lights,,,, another thread maybe ???? ) and all the BS that that involves.

Then Christmas,,,,, and a quick snowmobile trip and here we are.

Im so horrible :rolleyes:

F-2 Speedy 12-31-2013 08:48 AM

Im trying to send you a pm, your inbox has been full for a while, lets take this off line, things are ok

brian41 12-31-2013 08:49 AM

Now that you fessed up have you chosen your method of death.

obnoxus 12-31-2013 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by 33outlawsst (Post 4050092)
Im trying to send you a pm, your inbox has been full for a while, lets take this off line, things are ok

Made some room,,,,, yeah,,,, been a bit overwhelmed here

obnoxus 12-31-2013 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 4050094)
Now that you fessed up have you chosen your method of death.

Death by stripper !!!!???? :evilb:

brian41 12-31-2013 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by obnoxus (Post 4050103)
Death by stripper !!!!???? :evilb:

How about the guy in Mighty Pythons "The Meaning of Life" being chased off the cliff buy a gang of topless chicks instead?

obnoxus 12-31-2013 10:07 AM

You had me at " topless chicks !!! "

gunny 12-31-2013 10:58 AM

Deleted thread

[QUOTE=obnoxus;4050077]:confused:I understand there was a thread started about me concerning 33 Outlaw and used head boxes.

I was in the U/P snowmobiling and didn't see it,,,,,,I don't know what it said, or why its gone,,,, BUT.

I bought and instantly paid for a set of used heads from 33 Outlaw several months ago.

AFTER the heads delivered he asked if he could have the boxes back,,,,, returning the boxes was not discussed before during or after the deal,,,, only after delivery.

I said sure,,,, I have no use for your boxes and I will return them to you when I get them back,,,,,, but everything is at the machine shop and I wont be going there until its done.

I called the machine shop to say don't throw out or damage the boxes so I can return them,,,,,,, no problem.

The machine shop had the motor for months ( maybe I should start a thread about them )

They called right around Thanksgiving to say it was done,,,, got total amount due,,,, advised customer of the money needed to pick up motor,,,,, then I went on vacation.

Then one of my rental properties burned to the ground ( damn Christmas lights,,,, another thread maybe ???? ) and all the BS that that involves.

Then Christmas,,,,, and a quick snowmobile trip and here we are.

Im so horrible :rolleyes:[/QUOT

No worries you didn't miss much, just the same people jumping to the same conclusions

obnoxus 12-31-2013 11:12 AM

So I heard !!!

Vultures waiting to attack !!!!

compedgemarine 12-31-2013 06:21 PM

actually the OP didnt say much other than he wanted his boxes back and could not reach you and your pm box was full and did anyone have a way to contact you so it could be resolved. after that the 12 year old girls started a pissing match about everything but you, the OP and the boxes. about typical for some of these things.