Like Tree458Likes

Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont

Old 11-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Hawk Edition Top Gun, Barn find 1978 24 pantera!! 28 6-pack pantera (sold!!), 96 28 pantera single(sold) 94 28 pantera twin (sold)the 41 apache well thats a whole other story

10 miles south of my house is 6+feet. not a flake at my place tho. its a big mess south of buffalo. there are still guys trapped in their big rigs
Old 11-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member
Trade Score: (8)

My Boats: 99 Warlock 25'SXT Cat " Lunatic Fringe "

Scratching my azz wondering why OL460 was not banned for posting allegations against a member with zero facts to back them up not to mention the blatant name calling . I call on locking the thread when everyone else was following the rules . Did I ever mention to all y'all just how much I hate liers and thieves .

Last edited by the deep; 11-21-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever

glad to hear you avoided that mess.i have a feeling this is going to be a tough winter.this old man has a few snow plows so maybe i,l make a few bucks.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the deep View Post
Scratching my azz wondering why OL420 was not banned for posting allegations against a member with zero facts to back them up not to mention the blatant name calling . I call on locking the thread when everyone else was following the rules . Did I ever mention to all y'all just how much I hate liers and thieves .
imo,shutting the thread down did not hurt clayton at all.i agree that ol460 should be banned,as it is obvious that he can not play by the rules.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1988 cigarette bullet

Glad you missed all the bad weather 88 not to rub it in we had a blistering 72 but the wind was 25 to 35 mph with rain on and off. Hope you don't get any flooding that the news is talking about down here. Keep the faith have a good weekend.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Registered

My Boats: Hawk Edition Top Gun, Barn find 1978 24 pantera!! 28 6-pack pantera (sold!!), 96 28 pantera single(sold) 94 28 pantera twin (sold)the 41 apache well thats a whole other story

sadly they need to ban the IP address. banning the screen name doesnt do anything. tomorrow he will just start back as outerlimits461
Old 11-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Registered

tomorrow is gonna be the big sh!t storm. 6+ft of snow is gonna get warm close to 50deg. we already have buildings collapsing. a BJ's caved in and a few other big buildings in the area. not gonna be good. 4 days of warm then back to freezing. better get the snow moved cus you wont once it refreezes into icebergs
Old 11-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Registered

I think speedgirl is a great mod and we all have to make judgement calls. This is the one chat I board I would NOT want to moderate. Do I think she pulled the trigger a little too fast? Maybe. It seem OL460 came on for one reason, to get that thread shut down. Mission accomplished. I would have perhaps banned Ol460, made an example out of him, and let it ride. She made her call, and while I might not agree with it, I respect it and her.

Hats off to OL46. During that entire mudslinging mess by OL460, he not once stooped to his level. He remained courteous and professional. Me? I would have tried to find out who he was and then made sure some bones were broken. No one has ever accused me of being diplomatic. I will be the first to admit, "hothead" is a name I have been called once or twice..... Can you believe someone would call me such a thing? LOL.

Anyway, this is a new thread by someone else who obviously has had the same type of service from Cobra as OL46. Perhaps if we behave, it will stay up. I am glad Speedgirl let the other one stay up as it had some good info. Eddie Young chiming in on what he considers a rebuild is great info. His take on a 'used parts" rebuild had merit too.

Anyway, my opinion is still, based on the facts presented, that Cobra uses used parts in their engines and passes them off as new.

Last edited by Donziweasel; 11-21-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88bullet View Post
sadly they need to ban the IP address. banning the screen name doesnt do anything. tomorrow he will just start back as outerlimits461
kind of like darr!
Old 11-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Registered

I have lived in Jackson Hole for 20 years. I saw 78 inches in 3 days once and have seen a few 600+ years. Never have seen what Buffalo has seen, and I live in the Rockies!!! Good luck to you guys.......hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
kind of like darr!
Haha! You got that right! 55 names and counting.....