Like Tree458Likes

Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont

Old 11-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Registered

Default Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont

To answer Comanches opinion Randy told me to put high octane pump gas in my engines which I have done since 2006 the reason why the engines blew up is because they had used , junk parts in them if you would like Comanche you could come over to my house and I will show you the pictures of the engines and if you're such an expert engine builder you could tell me why they blew up!

And in the cobra advertising it says big horsepower on pump gas
Old 11-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Registered

My Boats: 95 24ld

So let me get this straight. One guy signs up today to obviously derail and attempt to get thread closed by calling names and such and you "speed girl" happily oblige him and lock the thread and do basically exactly what he came on this sight for.. Now I under stand you mods have a tough job but why hurt everyone else when they were all following the rules. Seems to me you where just waiting for an excuse to lock it!! Are you buddy buddy with Randy? Just curios? Or did IB tell you to lock it after randy started to remove his ads this after noon. Something smells fishy!!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Hawk Edition Top Gun, Barn find 1978 24 pantera!! 28 6-pack pantera (sold!!), 96 28 pantera single(sold) 94 28 pantera twin (sold)the 41 apache well thats a whole other story

im just pissed that the thread got locked before i got an answer if outerlimits460 had a thing for sheep or not
Old 11-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Registered

My Boats: Outerlimits 46 With 1075's

I thought the rules were if you did not play by them you were banned, not that the Thread will be locked so others can't make their own decisions. I posted in the Thread that this is what they wanted to achieve. I was PM'ed by an ex-employee that read one of the post and said he was there when that situation happened and only Randy or someone from his shop would know that information, but I am sure that does not surprise anyone on here.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbot24 View Post
So let me get this straight. One guy signs up today to obviously derail and attempt to get thread closed by calling names and such and you "speed girl" happily oblige him and lock the thread and do basically exactly what he came on this sight for.. Now I under stand you mods have a tough job but why hurt everyone else when they were all following the rules. Seems to me you where just waiting for an excuse to lock it!! Are you buddy buddy with Randy? Just curios? Or did IB tell you to lock it after randy started to remove his ads this after noon. Something smells fishy!!
i also believe outerlimits460 came to oso to get the thread shut down,and with his ignorance and name calling he did exactly what he set out to do.thank you speedgirl for leaving the thread up so it can be read by all concerned.even with all the name calling clayton remained calm ,he is a class act,unlike outerlimits460.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Hawk Edition Top Gun, Barn find 1978 24 pantera!! 28 6-pack pantera (sold!!), 96 28 pantera single(sold) 94 28 pantera twin (sold)the 41 apache well thats a whole other story

hey Mike we agree on something!!!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outerlimits46 View Post
I thought the rules were if you did not play by them you were banned, not that the Thread will be locked so others can't make their own decisions. I posted in the Thread that this is what they wanted to achieve. I was PM'ed by an ex-employee that read one of the post and said he was there when that situation happened and only Randy or someone from his shop would know that information, but I am sure that does not surprise anyone on here.
no doubt outerlimits460 is from randy,s shop or is randy.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 42 Fountain Poker Run 1150's. "FAST HANDS"

Ol460, for a person that has no skin in the game you seem to be taking Clayton's situation rather personally. So far you have called members a number of derogatory terms: moron, idiots, uneducated....
Here is real FACT for you, I am none of the above referance disparaging terms. Your attempts to argue on behalf of Cobra are quite transparent. You joined OSO today and blurt out defaming info on Clayton , Why? I can't seem to understand why a bystander would go out of his way to hide their identinty . Since you seem to have such a grasp on all the facts , would you be so kind as to educate me as to what bearing Clayton's relationships with pervious sellers or mechanics has to do with 2 PIECE OF **** engines he recieved from Cobra? Was Randy teaching Clayton lesson for all his fellow engine builders that he "knows" Clayton scamed? Did Randy have a perminition that Clayton was going to withhold payment so in a preempted strike Randy choose to send out 2 wornout , half assed , bull**** engines ? Tell me OL460, for a man or your obvious moral fiber what is the reason for Clayton to have received these ridiculous engines? Why did you, I mean Randy deliver such pieces of junk? Ok I'll go out on a limb here. For arguments sake, Clayton screwed Bob Teague, drive service in Ca, "pressured" OL for standing behind a DOCUMENTED deal, had several dissatisfied customers in his personal business , lost a house in the mortgage crisis , bought back the house, clubbed a baby seal, and eat meat on Good Friday!!!!!!
HOW THE HELL IS ANY OF THAT A DEFENSE of Randy for those **** box engines ??????
Oooohhhhhh , I got it Clayton has manipulated this entire thing from day one to NOT pay a bill.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Registered

My Boats: Outerlimits 46 With 1075's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike tkach View Post
i also believe outerlimits460 came to oso to get the thread shut down,and with his ignorance and name calling he did exactly what he set out to do.thank you speedgirl for leaving the thread up so it can be read by all concerned.even with all the name calling clayton remained calm ,he is a class act,unlike outerlimits460.
This has to be a hard decision for her but I just wish we can play by the rules and let everyone make up their owe minds. And yes, thank you for leaving it up.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88bullet View Post
hey Mike we agree on something!!!
yes,as i said in the other thread before your poor attempt to bash me,this is what this section is for.im glad to see you now get the picture sunny.on another note,did the big snowstorm hit in your area?