Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
How long do you wait before posting bad news? >

How long do you wait before posting bad news?

Notices

How long do you wait before posting bad news?

Old 02-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
The Mark Smith experience was an eye opener that still is not resolved. The boat is in somebody else's hands waiting on the final paperwork. I am getting out of boating for a while and selling everything off. Doing some RVing with the family, riding my Harley and might put a race car together. When I come back in the game I will be heading to Douglas Mi.
I know what your stalking.......

Old 02-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

These things just leave me dumbfounded. So many times I hear these stories on here about somebody who sends money on the premise that parts will be shipped, without ever seeing said parts or knowing personally the seller. I'm in no way insinuating that there are crooks here, but hey, it's the internet, and I COULD be a 40 yr old man in his mother's basement pretending to be a 16 yr old girl. I am so glad this particular situation had a positive ending, but it seems that by the time these transactions get to this section, more times than not somebody's taking it in the azz.... Just sayin! I always remember an old saying "Just because you are paranoid, does NOT mean the world is NOT out to get you".....

Just my observation.......

Last edited by CrownHawg; 02-28-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

I think when people do this kind of thing they should be banned...
Old 02-28-2015, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's just it! Who do you believe to ban? Sometimes it's the seller, sometimes it's the buyer..... I'd be pissed as hell if I sold something with all honesty, shipped it promptly then the buyer comes on here and SAYS I screwed them, then got banned from a site that I PAID to be on..... Paying members (like myself) are no more "vetted" as honest folks than the registered member though.... Not questioning anyone's story, but who DO you believe?
Old 03-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
not sure what your situation is but this thread is about paid for parts not getting shipped in a realistic time,or not at all.

Mine is paying for something I already paid for and the other party will not provide proof I did (well not yet at least, been a month) so that I will have to pay that charge/fee again.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrownHawg
but hey, it's the internet, and I COULD be a 40 yr old man in his mother's basement pretending to be a 16 yr old girl.
So are you trying to tell us something? Are you coming out?