Notices

Rex marine

Old 11-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 1,488 Likes on 804 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavour32
You can also try CP Performance they have most of what you mentioned. Personally I really like Teague when they have what I'm looking for. Typically they have the best prices.
I always buy what I can from cp and I've bought a lot from them over the last few years. shipping is a little high but my stuff is always at the door with two or three days. A1 from my experience anyway.
Old 11-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
It takes a while for the ships to make it here from China
Trump is trying to fix that. Lol
Old 11-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hardin Marine has taken great care of me. decent prices, good selection.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I ordered new gauges from Rex Marine last year and it took FOREVER to get them. And of course, like the original poster said, even though the stuff was marked in stock, a lot of it wasn't. But I ended up getting everything ok, just took awhile. I have since ordered a lot from Hardin Marine (same as CP Performance, but ships from Florida) and Marine Industries West (Dana Marine) and have had awesome service from both of them. They are definitely who I will be doing business with in the future.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:34 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,105 Likes on 1,399 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
It takes a while for the ships to make it here from China
Actually, depending on the size of things, there is a huge shipment deal set up from Asian countries and ours thru those countries and our USPS to make shipping faster and cheaper. Not in bulk per say...again, according to size and weight of product. I just read about it the other day. I'll see if I can find it again.
Old 11-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered strainer baskets yesterday from Hardin Marine and when got home from lunch today, they had already arrived! Yes it's true that the package went from one side of the state to the other but this is increadible for standard shipping.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

Unfortunately when the economy dumped a lot of the custom boat hardware mfg's couldn't stock some products that require hi run numbers to make them fordable and some my never recover.
As I build custom boats for a living and have been for over 30 years I've seen MFG's come and go
I feel your pain some cool parts will never be available again unless you as the customer are willing to fork out big bucks for a short run of MADE IN AMERICA cool parts.

Peace