Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Attention all Fu$khead scum bags you are on notice! >

Attention all Fu$khead scum bags you are on notice!

Notices

Attention all Fu$khead scum bags you are on notice!

Old 01-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Attention all Fu$khead scum bags you are on notice!

Over Christmas weekend we had some 99-07 superdutys stolen off our lot in greenwood indiana. One of them was my personal truck. Ok so that sucks but life goes on. We recovered one of the trucks with the low life meth heads in it. Got a ton of info and leads, the truck was trashed so at that point I was hoping that mine was not recovered. Got a phone call a few days ago, they found my truck. I just got home from meeting with a detective to give him the info I had on the people and look over my truck and it goes without saying that I'm pretty bummed out. On top of treating the truck like a dumpster and making it smell like the cross between the Marlboro man and a women's prison they beat the fu$k out of it. After they knocked a hole in the radiator they dumped it with the windows down in the rain. Ok so that all sounds like normal scum bag stuff so here is where I have a problem, they of course took everything out of the truck but they also took all the pictures I had of a few family vacations!!!! They were only in there because I was going to have duplicates made so I could make a collage for grandma for Mother's Day!!! My only wish at this point is that I pulled up on them doing this so I could have "parked" on top of them!!!! Oh and top of that I get to file two insurance claims and pay two deductibles because they are saying I have to file all my belongings under my home owners. Bastards lol
Old 01-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Argh, really sorry to hear this.
Are they totaling the trucks?

Little too late for you, but not for someone else...
I run this kill switch setup on my 2000 F-350. It literally takes 20 seconds to install.
Nothing is fool proof, but it may make them move on to an easier target.

http://www.emergingent.com/retail/cyclops/index.html

Also, if your Ford has an accident fuel cutoff switch (common on many, many Fords)...
...you can smack the kick panel or wherever it's located at to turn it off. Your vehicle will not run for anything more than 30 seconds if you want to use this as a poor-man's kill switch. They will likely bail once down the road vs. troubleshoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDfcSAFri_Q **I do not believe it's on diesels. But you would have to investigate your own vehicles.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 01-04-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Registered

Not sure on if it's totaled yet. It will be close if they overheated it, I'm sure they did. At this point if it's not totaled I'm selling it. They put burn holes in two seats and it really does smell nasty inside.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

sorry to hear of this,seems like a lot of this sort of chit happening now a days.i hope they throw them in jail until they rot.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

That Sucks.

Last edited by BlueOval; 01-05-2017 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Well, there are actually quite a fair number of 7.3L PSDs on the market if you want to replace. I'm even contemplating selling mine.

You can get replacement interior parts like seat covers, locks, etc.; so all is not lost if you end up keeping it. You can find a lot of King Ranch and other nice leather complete interiors on eBay from wrecked trucks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2010-FO...ZYZtQw&vxp=mtr

Last edited by Sydwayz; 01-04-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Registered

Mine was a pretty nice 06 crew cab Dually. I bought a manual trans mega can dually already!!
Old 01-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry bro ,, whats the news on the oil pressure problem on the 17s .. what builds are affected brother . best of luck . yes all contents are under homeowners I have found out the hard way in Chicago ..
Old 01-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Originally Posted by indysupra
Mine was a pretty nice 06 crew cab Dually. I bought a manual trans mega can dually already!!
yschmidt (Yankey) here on OSO had his 2006 CC SB Dually stolen...

...twice

...from the same hotel
...from the same parking spot!!!

The second time, it was never to be seen again. He got it back from body shop after the first incident, and pretty sure it was stolen again a few weeks later; all in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Poor little feller, never saw it coming.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 01-04-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Sorry to hear what happened. I have been in the insurance business for over 35 years and meth heads need to be dealt with harshly and swiftly. There must be Consequences for your decisions and actions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.